The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Imperial City will be changed into a Campaign (Oh my god)

• TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    looks like i'll have a new home campaign...

Hell yes!!!!

This is awesome news...

I am down in IC 90% of the time anyway; not having to journey through Cyrodiil to get there will be a nice change...

Now if we could only get a system in place to have our own Emp (or atleast something approximating it)...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Bomber293
    Bomber293
    ✭✭✭
    Does it come with elys? Because if so we have to wait a few more month...
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taking the city from cyrodiil is good. Maybe do a total Pve city
    I totaly in favor of really really really hard pve zone! We are not babies give us chalenges!
    Edited by Maxx7410 on March 31, 2019 3:41PM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think seperating the pvp and pve elements would be the best idea, but making it easier to get into would be a great idea. main reason IC sucks is its almost impossible to get a full group for it.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a bit mad at zoz because there’s only one cp campaign and now it’s impossible to farm telvar(there’s always too many players in city). I would like 2 at minimum,3-4 campaign would be great
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want the sky shards. That is all.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I always hoped they would open the bridges and make the IC accesable in the same zone like cyrodiil. Well.. :D will make at least a lot of crafters happy that don't have acces to the set stations

You might be the only person who liked the death run across the map trying to get into the IC from Cyrodiil. F%$#@ing dying when almost there, only to have then run halfway across the map was miserable. Can't believe this change has taken this long

Horse simulator on a slow horse really sucked