The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which alliance is best? (2019)

• ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Best? I'm not sure but I always played Ebonhart Pact though with one tamerial I can go to the faction areas of others anyway.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    They are all the same... personally I prefer the lore of the Covenant
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    it really bothers me that the poll color for daggerfall is red and ebonheart is blue, its nice to see that its a fairly even split though
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    (Blue :D ) Ebonheart Pact is the best faction. At least on NA-server and in PvP. We really have the best zone chat since 2014!
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Robby94 wrote: »
    it really bothers me that the poll color for daggerfall is red and ebonheart is blue, its nice to see that its a fairly even split though

i know right
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other: none of them, I’d rather let Molag rule
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has the top magicka and stamina DPS race right now.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL such uselessness...fully dependant on what Platform, Server and Time of Day.
    People arguing with People who may/or May not even be playing on the Same System...
    Smh...lol
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know.

My guild's name works best for DC. But they have the the most boring races - none of which I'd play - and I didn't pre-order. So that was out of the running. Remember, back at launch race was strictly faction locked unless you had pre-ordered. There was no crown store option and it didn't just affect PvP. It applied to PvE as well.

Morrowind is my favourite game ever and my guild name could have worked as well for EP. Dunmer and Argonians are a bit cool. So EP was a serious contender.

I tend to play elves. AD offered 2 and Khajiit are a bit cool. I tend to play magic types. AD offered the best racial bonuses for that. And if I wanted to take up stealing, AD offered the only 2 races with a bonus for that. The Aldmeri Dominion style - especially light armor - is one of the best looking in the game. Winner!

Though altmer and bosmer racials have taken a major kick to the nads for my tastes. I much prefer the look of dunmer racials. Having now played a bit of and enjoyed Vvardenfell I am considering taking the game slightly more seriously.

AD might not be a great fit for the character I end up playing. Which would be another incentive to ignore PvP.
  • Malthazar
    Malthazar
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    the ESO trailer when i launched shows the ebonheart pact winning.
    case closed
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    For the Queen.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Your choice of leaders consists of:
    - A fat, red-headed drunkard with the temperament of a pouty child
    - An old, washed-up aristocrat whose selfish and greedy lineage would make King John blush
    - Kate Beckinsale

The correct choice was pretty easy to make back in 2014 and nothing has changed since, so...
    Edited by Vercingetorix on February 14, 2019 9:42PM
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    As a loyal citizen of the Daggerfall Covenant I have no doubts on this one. Viva King Emeric!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    None. Make love, not war.
    Edited by Craziux on February 14, 2019 10:35PM
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,