Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which alliance is best? (2019)

Oberstein
Oberstein
✭✭✭
History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.

Which alliance is best? (2019) 648 votes

Daggerfall Covenant
35%
TabbycatZelosmoonsugar66huntgod_ESOGodspeedchazGrymmoireGreyleafXundiinkypranb14_ESONskDenOsteosRDMyers65b14_ESOPhilhypeFaulgorGigasaxgresiacBlackersKnootewootDaraugh 231 votes
Ebonheart Pact
33%
Sorianamilesrodneymcneely2_ESOck37090CresOthniel327daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOjd24sarahvhoffb14_ESOssewallb14_ESOwenchmore420b14_ESOWuffyCeruleixMovingTargetSoldier224MadyNemesis7884Iruil_ESOOrillionIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOalainjbrennanb16_ESOSapphire_Lily 217 votes
Aldmeri Dominion
30%
DarGomivailjohn_ESOMisterBigglesworthAbelcher339b14_ESOJarndyceGlassHalfFullJimmyzdkazzSvenjaDracanedanielclarkb16_ESOCyberOnEsoKayiraAimoraniawrathb16_ESOp_tsakirisb16_ESOAlienSloftony.keetsb16_ESOTibzaria 200 votes
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always changing because of so many faction swappers.. Can't really vote for one atm. I'm loyal to DC, though.
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Latios wrote: »
    It's always changing because of so many faction swappers.. Can't really vote for one atm. I'm loyal to DC, though.

You not loyal enough to vote.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    Latios wrote: »

You not loyal enough to vote.

I don't take this poll in a subjective way. DC's been wrecked past campaigns in Vivec, wheter I like it or not.
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My alliance
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Red or Blue every time. All Thalmor are scum.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    The poll result is a mindfuck, or did DC just swap color to look bigger? :P

Wish all alliances happy raidings in 2019. Cyrodil would be dull without you.

Edited by BoraxFlux on December 31, 2018 12:35PM
  • Träumer
    Träumer
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    I think Daggerfall Covenant has the most interesting stories to tell.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Oddly enough I started beta playing DC because I didn't want to spoil the story of the faction I intended to play at launch.

Here I am still in Daggerfall.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever is playing at the time :D
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    Whichever is playing at the time :D

so you're spy type :smiley:
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have had to remove some posts for baiting or insulting. Please remember to keep conversations civil and take a moment to review our Community Rules Here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Best at what?
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    My main I started at beta, was a orphaned little Wood Elf from Grahtwood raised by a High Elf family in Auridon. Being taught the ways of magic and having a natural talent with two blades and a bow, she became a gifted stamsorc loyal to the Aldmeri Dominion. I voted AD back in a similar poll in 2013 so I will vote AD again eventhough I have characters in all three factions now.
    Edited by Jarndyce on January 2, 2019 3:52AM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Ad - has the best bowtards

DC - can take a keep in 1.2 seconds

Ep - 3 raids for one resource just to be completly sure we get it
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    DC now and forever
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Tony Stark voice: "We have a living god"...
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect EP to win this poll the way EP wins at everything else.

By sheer force of numbers.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »

none of them they all suck
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was expecting the Necromancer Alliance to be a poll option. Disappointed...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Forever loyal to DC...sadly, its always one of the other 2 that every jumps to to zerg each cycle. :/
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green one
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    Pc Na EP is best for PvP. You can do whatever you want. Dc small scale players and 1vXers are cool. Their hate tells really aren’t salty. Ad just Zergs and Zergs. The ad 1vxers all seem to be cloakblades who act like they never heard of wings and detect pots lol. SALTY!
    Edited by JumpmanLane on December 31, 2018 10:16PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    All day
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    AD in lore, DC in pvpers
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    I've been AD since console release, but I rarely PVP.
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    Brace yourself, the best faction contest again :-)
  • ebls_BR
    ebls_BR
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Covenant
    DC is the most ethical faction by far, due one reason: they don't have elves.
    Both Aldmeri and Ebonheart have elves, and they have a history of racism, slavering and genocide...

Dwemers were the worst, slavering, destroying and mocking every race and culture different from them. They were so arrogant that they even tried to become gods above Aedra and Daedra with their knowledge.

Ayleids enslaved men, beasts, forging pacts with Daedra to control and kill other races. They were cruel and cowards... Everyone knows the Umaril story right?

Dunmers are nihilistic, also seeking power to become gods, enslavering Argonians, Khajiits and even humans.

And Altmers... The most arrogant, xenophobic race of elves. They think they have the natural right to rule all races, treating everyone like a child with a condescending attitude; they think they are so special, they are divines creatures that live in Mundus because of a curse. So in their autophagic logic they have to destroy the mundus plane and ascend to Aetherius. You cannot forget also they probably practiced eugeny and they also enslave other races (like the Goblings).
    Edited by ebls_BR on December 31, 2018 10:53PM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    The one with the giant tree you can live in.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 5 girls in each faction. I don't DO "faction war" crap. I play games to get away from war - enough of it IRL for sure. Now I have a second account, I'll make sure it's even-steven again, though I wasn't planning to buy another character slot. But now, I probably will.... just to make SURE it's even.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Made my 1st EP max level character couple weeks ago. Rest are AD. I have no interest in DC really.