Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Class for a healer?

• Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    Healing staff. That's all you need.
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For four man content it really doesn't matter so play whatever class you like. For trials I would say either Templar or warden. But really if you know what you are doing you can be effective with anything.
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For four man content it really doesn't matter so play whatever class you like. For trials I would say either Templar or warden. But really if you know what you are doing you can be effective with anything.
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Jeremy wrote: »

What other class has a better direct heal though? And I ask that sincerely, as I might like to try it out. Because I'm fairly disgusted with many of the changes they have made to Templar, especially as it relates to their healing capabilities.

The Twilight Matriarch is a great burst heal. Its main drawback is that it takes 2 bar slots.

Healthy Offering looks interesting, but so little else is now appealing about nightblade healing that I've never actually tried it out.

Does the heal from the Twilight Matriarch require that the target be in front of them or will it heal their target from any angle?

No angles required.
    Options