Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Class for a healer?

• Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    I learned to play the game as a Breton Templar Healer. It's a great all round class and gives you the ability early on to perform really well.

As you're only just starting, it is in my opinion also the easiest class to learn to play as a healer. (Especially in dungeons). 6 months later and now I've reached cp500 odd, he's still the guy I go to for open world, dungeon runs, world boss solos and for fun.

Other classes definitely have strengths but some need an experienced player to get the best results imho. If I want a real challenge I'll play my Dk healer which is why so few players play it

Race wise, well that all depends on if you want to min max. My mains a Breton but I'm currently trailing a Bosmer templar healer and have had great success as well. Bretons are strong yet Bosmer have no magical benefit whatsoever but I have no issues healing dungeons. NB: we're expecting changes to the races anyway so what may be strongest today may not be with these changes. Besides I play a race for appearance more than passives.

A toon is only as good as the awareness of the player. This is the bread and butter of a healer.

Good luck with your choices
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden followed by templar. Warden has fantastic area-of-effect heals that a templar doesn't. The only downside is that because wardens don't have the shards skill, they have to unlock and use necrotic orbs instead (Undaunted skill line).

Best races are Breton, Argonian, High Elf or Dark Elf.

Edited by SydneyGrey on December 22, 2018 12:35AM
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Warden followed by templar. Warden has fantastic area-of-effect heals that a templar doesn't. The only downside is that because wardens don't have the shards skill, they have to unlock and use necrotic orbs instead (Undaunted skill line).

Best races are Breton, Argonian, High Elf or Dark Elf.

there is no instead though. my templar and every Templar healer I've ever played with - uses both shards and orbs. IMO. templar has better "oh crap things are going bad, must burst heal" skill then a warden, which is why I would reccomend templar over warden for someone just starting to heal. once you get a bit more comfortable with healing in this game, then - IMO experimenting time :)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @idk So trying to finagle you way out of the weak example of 1k regen you presented to now when you have to deal with what I presented. But you are still low balling the regen in your math.

in the video, she goes though a list of sets that dont have 2 regens (base 258 regen) on them in the video, like IA and SPC. if you have either or both of these sets on instead of JG and olo, your regen will be far less, this is fact. hardly "finagle" anything.
    You toss in the potion buff as though that is part of what got her above 2500.

okay. buddy. the number you see in her video on her character sheet and the number you see in your character is NOT your base regen. this number is NOT what the percent amps in the game are calculated of off. i showed this in my last post. are you able to understand this fact.

vana in her video there, has a base regen of 1658, this is fact. this 1658 is then multiplied by all other percent amp then added back to the base, to come at the end number of 2569. like this-

1658 (309 from atro, 258 from olorime, 258 from jorvunns guidance, 514 base cp 160 and 319 from Clockwork Citrus Filet) *(20% from light armor + 9% from high elf + 2% from inner light + 10% from Magicka Aid for having barror slotted + 14% from cp) she is a vampire but is only at stage one in the video, so no regen from that.

1658*(20% + 9%+ 2%+ 10% + 14%)=911.9

1658+911.9= 2569.9 what she has in the character screen in the video, interesting that the game rounds this down too.

i am not sure how else to explain this. it really is simple. doing it this way leads to dimmining returns when you add more percent sources of regen. let's add that 20% from pots, so it looks like this-

1658*(20% + 9%+ 2%+ 10% + 14% + 20%)

leads to

1658+1243.5= 2901.5

2901 is only and increase of 12.9% from 2569, not a whole 20%. so do you see what i mean when i say diminishing returns?

You are also wrong about 6/1 builds. That was tossed out the door when we could start with stave getting 2 set bonus slots. It is why healers use a full 2 pieces of monster sets these days.

my god, i meant 6 light, 1 heavy armor, not 5/5/1 or 5/5/2. pay attention, with 6/1, you get another 4% regen and 2% cost reduction from another light armor piece. Vana wears 5/1/1 in that video, i personally don't think the extra 2% max stats and the meager passives from medium are worth the regen and cost reduction.
    Also you do not take into account that the cost reduction is lost during times no skills are used. Each pause or heavy attack that cost reduction is lost and can never be made up.

lost? where do they go? lol. the cost reduction is not "lost". you have to take them at best value. cost reduction every second and regen every 2.

BTW, the difference with her regen if she was a bretton would be pretty close if not higher than what you have stated would be needed to compare to bretton, before pauses in use of skills. If anything you have merely demonstrated that it is close.

i have no idea what you are trying to say here.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on December 22, 2018 3:59AM
    Options
  • sadlythebest
    sadlythebest
    ✭✭✭
    Only ever played a highelf templar and a breton warden healer so far, as for the pros and cons:

Templar:
    Luminous Shards (Since orbs sometimes bugs out and falls through the ground)
    Breath of Life (Smart burst heals)
    Minor Fracture and Breach
    Purge synergy
    Easy access to Minor Mending
    Minor sorcery(Not gonna count this since Magplar dps is very prevalent in range dps trials slots right now)
    Nova

Warden:
    Minor Endurance and Intellect
    Target-able Major Ward and Resolve
    Access to additional synergy (Harvest) for Alkosh proc
    Minor Toughness

Might have missed out some stuff, will update if i remember anything else.
    PC-NA

vMA Flawless/vHRC HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR/vBRP/vSS
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is for PvP, then Templar by far.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

idk I could agure sorc for pvp... :p

Honestly though look at the skills ... and advice everyone has given and make your choice OP.
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still getting into the game. I'm starting to have more time to play, and i was wondering which Class/Race would be best to make a healer.

Templar.
    Race is irrelevant, make a Khajiit for that matter, as you will run out of Stamina more often than Magicka.
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claudman wrote: »
    I recommend Warden or Nightblade over Templar. Regardless of the claims here, Templar is actually the weakest healer in the entire game when compared to the other classes which have far better kits.

Because the laughing button missing...

Hahhahahah :D:D

You missed few points

a) Templar has extended ritual, a very nice dot of huge range lasting half minute and healing for almost 1000 per second (2000 per 2s pulse) providing purge and ~8000 healing on synergy activation.
    Which procs Spell Power Cure constantly

b) With Focus down, there is no issue on sustain, even if you want to be lazy and spam BoL even as a Khajiit.
    And if the odd boss start hitting you while inside the Focus, you can just shrug and not panic run.

c) BoL. Enough said.

d) Purifying Light.

e) Luminous Shards

f) Practiced Incantation, when the crap hit the roof and everyone around is dying.

No NB, Sorc, Warden or DK can come close on effectively group support like the Templar
    Options
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend Warden or Nightblade over Templar. Regardless of the claims here, Templar is actually the weakest healer in the entire game when compared to the other classes which have far better kits.

You missed few points

a) Templar has extended ritual, a very nice dot of huge range lasting half minute and healing for almost 1000 per second (2000 per 2s pulse) providing purge and ~8000 healing on synergy activation.

b) With Focus down, there is no issue on sustain, even if you want to be lazy and spam BoL even as a Khajiit.
    And if the odd boss start hitting you while inside the Focus, you can just shrug and not panic run.

c) BoL. Enough said.

d) Purifying Light.

e) Luminous Shards

f) Practiced Incantation, when the crap hit the roof and everyone around is dying.

No NB, Sorc, Warden or DK can come close on effectively group support like the Templar

Efficient Purge is better.
    Breath of Life is locked to a cone and is expensive now.
    Purifying Light...Seriously?
    Focus. Lol

The only thing I'll agree with you in terms of worth being mentioned is Luminous Shards. Apparently lazy = good.
    Y'all act like I've not played Templar, they used to be my go to AND my favorite class, but not anymore. Lol
    Edited by Claudman on December 22, 2018 7:42PM
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk So trying to finagle you way out of the weak example of 1k regen you presented to now when you have to deal with what I presented. But you are still low balling the regen in your math.

in the video, she goes though a list of sets that dont have 2 regens (base 258 regen) on them in the video, like IA and SPC. if you have either or both of these sets on instead of JG and olo, your regen will be far less, this is fact. hardly "finagle" anything.

okay. buddy. the number you see in her video on her character sheet and the number you see in your character is NOT your base regen. this number is NOT what the percent amps in the game are calculated of off. i showed this in my last post. are you able to understand this fact.

vana in her video there, has a base regen of 1658, this is fact. this 1658 is then multiplied by all other percent amp then added back to the base, to come at the end number of 2569. like this-

1658 (309 from atro, 258 from olorime, 258 from jorvunns guidance, 514 base cp 160 and 319 from Clockwork Citrus Filet) *(20% from light armor + 9% from high elf + 2% from inner light + 10% from Magicka Aid for having barror slotted + 14% from cp) she is a vampire but is only at stage one in the video, so no regen from that.

1658+911.9= 2569.9 what she has in the character screen in the video, interesting that the game rounds this down too.

i am not sure how else to explain this. it really is simple. doing it this way leads to dimmining returns when you add more percent sources of regen. let's add that 20% from pots, so it looks like this-

leads to

1658+1243.5= 2901.5

2901 is only and increase of 12.9% from 2569, not a whole 20%. so do you see what i mean when i say diminishing returns?

You are also wrong about 6/1 builds. That was tossed out the door when we could start with stave getting 2 set bonus slots. It is why healers use a full 2 pieces of monster sets these days.

my god, i meant 6 light, 1 heavy armor, not 5/5/1 or 5/5/2. pay attention, with 6/1, you get another 4% regen and 2% cost reduction from another light armor piece. Vana wears 5/1/1 in that video, i personally don't think the extra 2% max stats and the meager passives from medium are worth the regen and cost reduction.
    Also you do not take into account that the cost reduction is lost during times no skills are used. Each pause or heavy attack that cost reduction is lost and can never be made up.

lost? where do they go? lol. the cost reduction is not "lost". you have to take them at best value. cost reduction every second and regen every 2.

BTW, the difference with her regen if she was a bretton would be pretty close if not higher than what you have stated would be needed to compare to bretton, before pauses in use of skills. If anything you have merely demonstrated that it is close.

I am aware of what bass then is which is why I tested it conclusively before I made my last post and saw the clear comparison of 2500 regen for both classes with everything else being the same.

Instead you close the issue with the adding regen from potions to get to the 2500 she had and fudge some math in some specific small number situations to close the issue.

One of the big things you leave out is cost reduction is useless when not using a skill. Heavy attacks and anything else still gain value from regen. So straight up math doesn’t tell the whole picture.

In the end I’m glad your so excited about your Breton healer. Have a good day. I am done with this thread.
    Edited by idk on December 22, 2018 8:20PM
    Options
  • royo
    royo
    ✭✭✭
    The purge synergy from ritual is used extensively in leaderboard raiding. The same with power of the light.

Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

HoT, yes. But that morph isn't also a DoT
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

leads to

1658+1243.5= 2901.5

I am aware of what bass then is which is why I tested it conclusively before I made my last post and saw the clear comparison of 2500 regen for both classes with everything else being the same.

Instead you close the issue with the adding regen from potions to get to the 2500 she had and fudge some math in some specific small number situations to close the issue.

One of the big things you leave out is cost reduction is useless when not using a skill. Heavy attacks and anything else still gain value from regen. So straight up math doesn’t tell the whole picture.

In the end I’m glad your so excited about your Breton healer. Have a good day. I am done with this thread.

okay man, i really dont understand anything you are trying to tell me here. you think that my math is wrong? small numbers? what is any of this reply suppose to mean?
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

leads to

1658+1243.5= 2901.5

okay man, i really dont understand anything you are trying to tell me here. you think that my math is wrong? small numbers? what is any of this reply suppose to mean?

Very simple. You start of with 1k magicka regen as a comparison which his far from what healers use in the most challenging content so it is hardly relevant.

After I point out a more appropriate regen level for challenging content you somehow toss in using a potion to get to 2500 regen which again is rather irrelevant since the potion.

You also seem to ignore that cost reduction is not full time whereas regen is.

I am saying your examples are great for less challenging content where it does not really matter.

Anyhow. again, enjoy your Bretton. I am glad you enjoy the race. I only replied since you seemed confused. Hope that cleared it up. Chao.

Edit: I also think we have derailed this thread enough.
    Edited by idk on December 23, 2018 5:36AM
    Options
  • BoneShatterer
    BoneShatterer
    ✭✭✭
    templar> nothing else
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @idk . Very simple. You start of with 1k magicka regen as a comparison which his far from what healers use in the most challenging content so it is hardly relevant.

Okay. Simple. My average 1k base regen is based off of using spell power cure and maybe meading or worm. Not olo and jorvunns guildiance, both of these sets have double regen. Take one or both these sets away, my 1k base regen is not far from the truth. Why is this so hard for you to understand??
    . After I point out a more appropriate regen level for challenging content you somehow toss in using a potion to get to 2500 regen which again is rather irrelevant since the potion.

See this is what I am having trouble understanding, why do you keep bring this up? Here are the only references to potions in my posts-
    with pots it would be (514+124+124+319+300)* (65%+14%) = 1091 and added to 1381 is 2472, only a 12% increase in regen. do you see what i mean yet?

leads to

1658+1243.5= 2901.5

There are no other references to pots in my posts and in both I only use pots as an example to the way the game actually works and the way stacking sources of percent amp to regen leads to diminishing returns. You have yet to show me I am wrong. You say I "fudge some math" but it is clear that this is the way the game works and you also say " I tested it conclusively before I made my last post" and then provide no evidence or calculations of your own that say that my calculations are wrong. You need to show me I am wrong for me to take you seriously.
    . You also seem to ignore that cost reduction is not full time whereas regen is.

Another thing you have asserted twice now. A bretons skills always cost less. That never goes away. Maybe you need to rethink the way you are trying to downplay cost reduction. Maybe show me, using math, that cost reduction is worse.
    .I am saying your examples are great for less challenging content where it does not really matter.

So unless you are doing vAS+3 or vCR+3 none of this matters? What a dismissive attitude. 97% of the people that play this game will never touch that content. I would say that that content doesn't matter by the shear majority of people that will never play it. Might as well not exist and the game would still play the same.
    . Anyhow. again, enjoy your Bretton. I am glad you enjoy the race. I only replied since you seemed confused. Hope that cleared it up. Chao.

My healers are an argonian Templar (who is my main and has been since feb 2015, when argonians were laughable) and a Warden Nord. I really don't have a stake in in the high elf vs Breton discussion we are having. To me, people simply do not understand the way the game works when you get to the math of it. And the math is pretty clear, 3% cost reduction is better then 9% regen.

Edit: I also think we have derailed this thread enough.

This conversation is way more interesting the then the OPs question. You can heal everything in the game with none class heals/support skills just fine. Even the "more challenging content" you talk so highly about.

Also, you still haven't acknowledge that you were wrong assuming that I meant 5/5/1 when I was talking about armor weights and said 6/1. This leads me to believe that you can't admit when you are wrong.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on December 23, 2018 6:29AM
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

idk I could agure sorc for pvp... :p

Honestly though look at the skills ... and advice everyone has given and make your choice OP.

Not all opinions are equally qualified. Some people are bad at the game, or new, or willfully ignorant. Others like to play quirky or “offmeta” builds so that they have an excuse handy for when their lack of skill and preparation lead to their ineivitable loss.

In a discussion about the “de facto” best, we do not need to give any weight to the opinions of bad players who seem to think that they’re qualified to weigh in. Those opinions should be discarded... giving them consideration would be to take the open minded players who are self aware enough to know that they don’t know and then doom them to the same mediocrity of the posters whose opinions they are mistakenly listening to.

For both small scale and large scale organized PvP, magplar is the only choice. If there is anyone with an established track record of top-tier performance in their preferred type of combat who disagrees with me, I will listen.

But so far the only people I’ve recognized who have answered anything other than magplar are people who are so far from high-end PvP that they wouldn’t even be familiar with who is and isn’t playing at that level.

I’m not trying to be toxic. But I am saying that when it comes to asking for advice, only fools out as much faith in novices as experts.

Magden can work if stamplars are in the group and your opponents are casual and the higher mobility of the magden is important.. but those are big criteria and magplar is still better 99% of the time. The only group I’ve seen for whom magplar isn’t the best healer is, ironically, mine.
    Edited by Thogard on December 23, 2018 6:28AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 pages of "templar is best" ? )
    Warden has fantastic area-of-effect heals that a templar doesn't.
    Purifying light - one of the best AoE healing (+ damage). If im not using Springs, this skill usualy HPS #1
    Combat Prayer is way more useful than Fungal Growth.

So i don't see anything interesting in Warden AoE healing. And pls don't tell me about Thicket )
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    Purifying light - one of the best AoE healing (+ damage). If im not using Springs, this skill usualy HPS #1

So i don't see anything interesting in Warden AoE healing. And pls don't tell me about Thicket )

I've never seen the point of Mushrooms for a character advanced enough to have alternatives. Seeds, at least, is a fairly cheap AoE heal, a definitely cheap heal of whoever grabs the synergy, and a synergy. But Shrooms has never made much sense to me
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »

I've never seen the point of Mushrooms for a character advanced enough to have alternatives. Seeds, at least, is a fairly cheap AoE heal, a definitely cheap heal of whoever grabs the synergy, and a synergy. But Shrooms has never made much sense to me

minor intellect and endurance from shrooms heal is nice - kind of a passive shard's like effect.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk . Very simple. You start of with 1k magicka regen as a comparison which his far from what healers use in the most challenging content so it is hardly relevant.

Okay. Simple. My average 1k base regen is based off of using spell power cure and maybe meading or worm. Not olo and jorvunns guildiance, both of these sets have double regen. Take one or both these sets away, my 1k base regen is not far from the truth. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I did not read past what I just quoted because it makes a great example that what you say makes such little sense. I think it makes clear that you do not heal challenging content (such as non-craglorn vet trials, let alone HM) for starters since you seem to lack a basic understanding how she obtained 2500 regen (without potions).

Changing from the gear you list for your 1k to sets like Jorvuld's does not magicakly bring ones regen up to 2500. That 1500 difference takes a little more than one or two regen slots in set bonus which should be pretty obvious.

idk, maybe it is the way you try to explain things and use numbers that would more likely be found in less challenging content which is not really relevant to what is best.

Anyhow, I am tried of wasting time on this. When your initial statement in a post seems so wrong I do not see a reason to read past it.
    Edited by idk on December 24, 2018 12:43AM
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden - They can play well both mag and stam build :)
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @idk I did not read past what I just quoted because it makes a great example that what you say makes such little sense. I think it makes clear that you do not heal challenging content (such as non-craglorn vet trials, let alone HM) for starters since you seem to lack a basic understanding how she obtained 2500 regen (without potions).

i went through in excruciatingly explicit and extreme detail on how she has 2569 regen in that video. you are just to dense to understand basic math and how the game works.
    Anyhow, I am tried of wasting time on this. When your initial statement in a post seems so wrong I do not see a reason to read past it.

yet you still reply with worthless comments like this too, just cant help yourself eh?
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on December 24, 2018 2:54AM
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You missed few points

c) BoL. Enough said.

d) Purifying Light.

e) Luminous Shards

You missed few points

c) BoL. Enough said.

d) Purifying Light.

e) Luminous Shards

Efficient Purge is better.
    Breath of Life is locked to a cone and is expensive now.
    Purifying Light...Seriously?
    Focus. Lol

The only thing I'll agree with you in terms of worth being mentioned is Luminous Shards. Apparently lazy = good.
    Y'all act like I've not played Templar, they used to be my go to AND my favorite class, but not anymore. Lol

You do make some good points. I can't deny it.

The increased costs and locking Breath of life to a cone as you put has certainly made it fall in my esteem as well.

What other class has a better direct heal though? And I ask that sincerely, as I might like to try it out. Because I'm fairly disgusted with many of the changes they have made to Templar, especially as it relates to their healing capabilities.
    Edited by Jeremy on December 24, 2018 8:46AM
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

What other class has a better direct heal though? And I ask that sincerely, as I might like to try it out. Because I'm fairly disgusted with many of the changes they have made to Templar, especially as it relates to their healing capabilities.

The Twilight Matriarch is a great burst heal. Its main drawback is that it takes 2 bar slots.

Healthy Offering looks interesting, but so little else is now appealing about nightblade healing that I've never actually tried it out.
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Twilight Matriarch is a great burst heal. Its main drawback is that it takes 2 bar slots.

Healthy Offering looks interesting, but so little else is now appealing about nightblade healing that I've never actually tried it out.

Does the heal from the Twilight Matriarch require that the target be in front of them or will it heal their target from any angle?
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Does the heal from the Twilight Matriarch require that the target be in front of them or will it heal their target from any angle?

the heal form the Matriarch is basically 2 main heals from the old breath of life. meaning omnidirectional instant.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on December 24, 2018 8:57AM
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the heal form the Matriarch is basically 2 main heals from the old breath of life. meaning omnidirectional instant.

Interesting.

I'll have to give Sorcerer a try then because in all honesty I haven't really enjoyed healing on my Templar ever since they made those stupid directional changes to the way Breath of Life targets. It's so annoying trying to run around and look at people to heal them - especially if I'm trying to keep toward the center of the group to use Ritual effectively (which means ranged dps are usually going to be behind me). Not to mention there are just so many fights on this game that people tend to run around in all different directions anyway.

Edited by Jeremy on December 24, 2018 9:06AM
    Options
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton templar, then argonian templar, then high helf templar. The warden class with the same racial order. But with that said...Imperials may not be the best healers, but they are the coolest race.
    Options