The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Dec 7

• Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    ??? Almost no one runs shuffle/bladecloak in PvE, but class reps want to NERF it?

This is another good day example of how class rep program is terrible; worse than useless.

AoE skills SHOULD be nerfed. It requires very little skill to spam spin2win, shalks, dbos, eots, etc. Evasion is GOOD to reduce the damage of those AoEs. ST abilities have very little benefit over AoEs and come with the challenge of targetting.

The bit about the major buff being too accessible is complete BS, and just an excuse class reps are using to push an evasion nerf. I mean, I guess we need to nerf Major Brutality now because it has 100% uptime! Wow what a transparent line of BS to push an agenda.

Well it becomes a I die to this Im the best it should be nerfed.
  • Steel-256
    Steel-256
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you take major mending away from templars, with a true healing skill tree, and not be able to aquire that buff unless you heavy attack and only for 3 seconds. Dragonknights can obtain it for 5 seconds and not even a healing tree in its line. I just don't get why you all changed that from templars. Hate the direction the game is going with these kinds of changes. Major mending was taken out when Morrowind came which has been a while but just don't understand why? The ability for players to play certain ways with Heavy, medium, or light armor has changed with the sustain issues you all created. Just hope the game changes to the good and not like the past
    STEEL PURE MAN
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder when the next meeting notes will be posted.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    I wonder when the next meeting notes will be posted.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

kpyDROv.png
    Edited by Checkmath on February 1, 2019 8:02AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno said in ESO live that Next Class Rep Meetings notes will be published on weekend, where are notes?
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 2, 2019 1:22PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno said in ESO live that Next Class Rep Meetings notes will be published on weekend, where are notes?

Dude it's literally Saturday morning. I think Gina can enjoy some coffee and play with the little one before having to deal with us nerds lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dude it's literally Saturday morning. I think Gina can enjoy some coffee and play with the little one before having to deal with us nerds lol

NO, NEED NOTES!

nerd_rage_Itunes_Huge.png
  • BrokenGameMechanics
    BrokenGameMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Still want to hear about Arctic Blast. we all hate it.

Hate is such a strong word :p
    [*] Casting Bird of Prey now serves no purpose except to provide expedition because its Minor Berserk became passive. Highly inefficient.

I'm glad this got noticed at least. This skill got unraveled and then put back together rather poorly...

Well it is even worse than that, it serves no purpose and now must be double bar'd ...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Doing it now! :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's almost 12pm at your place, isn't it ? :)
    That's dedication.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    Edited by Minno on February 3, 2019 4:52AM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

That's dedication.

Overtime pay ;)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

That's dedication.

Overtime pay ;)

Well deserved. :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.