Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The worst mount in the game?

• PhoenixElf
    PhoenixElf
    ✭✭
    horses, any zombie/skeletal mounts are meh for me
    NA
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • TaliColdwater
    TaliColdwater
    ✭✭✭
    The skeletal mounts creep me out. I like the bear I received from a crate a while ago. It just seems to have clunky movements. I don't know how else to describe it. All of the other mounts I have are more fluid and just glide when they run. But that bear, as cute as he is, just seems to flop instead of run, lol. I like any kind of guar, but they seem small. I feel like my characters would fall off.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camels and the new lizardy mounts are my least favorite, if I'm judging on visual appearance alone.

One of my favorite mounts is the great elk, who I bought just for my only male character, an Altmer Templar. His name is Thran'duil, and being such a proud and beautiful elf, how could I not give him the appropriate mount? :wink:
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Draugr Senche mount. It looks like a dead cat someone pulled out of their freezer.

e290c56270163643779e61281d73fd10.jpg?resize=1152%2C648&ssl=1

Did you read the description? It IS a dead, frozen cat.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Draugr Senche mount. It looks like a dead cat someone pulled out of their freezer.

Right, and dead, frozen cats look terrible.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I know, that’s why i described it that way :*
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stupid looking dweller thing, and the nix thing. The multiple legs look so terrible
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of them are awful, as a game that prides itself with it's looks and stuff, ZOS are terrible at making good looking mounts, cosmetics and especially skins, why does almost every damn skin makes you look like a rotting corpse?
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The American guars.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All senche and wolves. The way your character sits on them is just too ridiculous.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    The stupid looking dweller thing, and the nix thing. The multiple legs look so terrible

I also dislike the vault dweller. Worst mount ever :D
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Hooves....that audio drives me crazy

Yep, I would use my horses if it wasn't for the clip-clopping.

When I first started, the clip-clopping actually started to give me a headache so I spent the money to buy the brotherhood wolf mount just for the silent running LOL.
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one they just dropped limited time offer in crates for 600 freaking gems lol
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Senche for 600 gems. Just gross
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Senche for 600 gems. Just gross

13d5ccfa5c42ee4fe31961f404252317.jpg

And the winner is ......
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    600 gems is freaking crazy!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I would have writeen "anything with a limited-time offer", but now the ones that get my dislike are the "for seasonal use only" ones, like the current horse.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Once I would have writeen "anything with a limited-time offer", but now the ones that get my dislike are the "for seasonal use only" ones, like the current horse.

I agree. This is one of the prettiest horses in terms of marking/coloration, if only you could toggle off the darn adornments! It's why I haven't purchased it in the past. Thought about it this year but apparently it was super limited time only and gone before New Life even started.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    600 gems is freaking crazy!

Wait until they start releasing the Radiant Apex mounts for twice that!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who complains about the bear running... have you seen a bear? They look like floppy idiots when they run. I give Zos 10/10 for accuracy lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I know, that’s why i described it that way :*

"Quite right too. You don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead cat, do you?" ~ Mrs. Conclusion