Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The worst mount in the game?

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indrik?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the elks.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Horses are actually my favorite and it's all any of my characters use. That said, I do agree that there are some anatomy problems and wish they could be fixed properly.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooves....that audio drives me crazy
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the bear mounts. I don't like them because they run lopsided.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Frost Draugr Senche mount. It looks like a dead cat someone pulled out of their freezer.

e290c56270163643779e61281d73fd10.jpg?resize=1152%2C648&ssl=1

how could i forget. omfg. this has been so awfull yes, especially because of the combination of senche and draugr....which breaks lore so much.

What sucks is I got this and wasn't even excited. Of all the Apex radient mounts I got the worst one.
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    Any camel. Any skeletal mount. And dwemer toilets get a special mention from me...
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd ride one of my camels if the gait wasn't so annoying. That's right, camel haters!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hooves....that audio drives me crazy

Yep, I would use my horses if it wasn't for the clip-clopping.
  • Naomi_K
    Naomi_K
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by Naomi_K on February 16, 2021 3:26AM
    PC EU
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually love the spider mount. It makes me smile when I cast Rapids and zip along the countryside in it.

My least favorite are the bears. The riding animation is so jerky.

I don't hate the lizards, but they aren't worth buying crates for either. I wish they would have made mounts that actually focused on reptile like creatures in the game. I mean who wouldn't want to ride a Haj Mota (giant spike turtle), wamasu (giant iguana), or crocodile? Maybe they could have introduced a giant bearded dragon creature as well... I would have bought crates that had the chance of a real reptilian mount.

Playing since beta...
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Nix-Ox
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    I ride the horrid lizard camel into battle because I know it makes people question WHY WHY WHY lol
    you're welcome
  • thelawnranger79
    The freakin mind shriven horse. Everytime i speed burst it scares the sheet outta me. I like the spiders cuz they hug the ground like a go cart.
    Edited by thelawnranger79 on December 12, 2018 7:02PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, all the bears. Because in real life bears are the worst thing ever when actually close to them. Second to that are the wolves because I don't like how they move.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I dislike the Skeletal series mounts the most.

I only ride one mount, Kagouti, but I don't mind most of the others when seeing others ride them or using for home decor. I love camels irl but they run pretty goofy in ESO
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the new lizard mounts are a bit off for my taste but they can't compare to the "Skyfire Guar". It's just bad. Also I would realy like to see some reworks on the vanilla horses and more specifically on the elements of their upgraded models. For instance the backpacks and the head armor piece are a bit bulky and outdated in my opinion. It was good back when the game started but now it feels a bit off.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the new lizard mounts are a bit off for my taste but they can't compare to the "Skyfire Guar". It's just bad. Also I would realy like to see some reworks on the vanilla horses and more specifically on the elements of their upgraded models. For instance the backpacks and the head armor piece are a bit bulky and outdated in my opinion. It was good back when the game started but now it feels a bit off.

My obnoxious magDK thinks the skyfire guar is quite posh and you should shut your mouth before he shoves his fine daedra leather glove into it.

He's such a jerk.
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that's neon and looks like it just got shoved off the end of a rainbow.
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new lizard/mammal mounts are the ugliest yet. But the worst thing about mounts is the ridiculous screeching tires noise most senches make. The Dro-m'Athra senche is the exception, it makes normal sounds, and is the only one I'll use.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of disgust towards camels here. Although I would never -ever- ride a camel, I thnk they are not so bad, for redguards, in desert zones, seen in the distance...
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bear animation and the way my character bounces looks silly and makes me feel queasy sometimes.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guars of any kind.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Amanuensis
    Amanuensis
    ✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    It's the rotting horse with the skin falling off from year two. Gross. Who would want to ride that. You would end up with sticky smelling discharge between your legs.

To be fair, the rotting horse is not necessarily the only thing that can be responsible for this.

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually had a camel I'd never ridden. So - adding it to my previous about bears.

Both.... just UGH.
  • BoneShatterer
    BoneShatterer
    ✭✭✭
    the ones that cost money and have the same stats as the gold bought ones?
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, nothing is worth 400 crown gems right now. The lizard mounts are just reskins, they aren’t anything new. If ZOS were to start making new creatures to mount, that would be great.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the psijic apex mounts are the ugliest to me by far. The lore justifcations for them are fine imo but how they actually look are hmmmmmmm

I love the new murkmire mounts though, especially the scaled bear
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on December 13, 2018 3:39AM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the psijic apex mounts are the ugliest to me by far. The lore justifcations for them are fine imo but how they actually look are hmmmmmmm

I love the new murkmire mounts though, especially the scaled bear

Yeah.... SO not my thing.
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote goes to the Frost Mare mount. At the time of release it was the most expensive item sold on the crown store and everyone I knew that bought it didn't use it for fear of being mocked for cashing in. If only we knew back then just how bloated the crown store would become in just a few years time.
    Edited by Rygonix on December 13, 2018 3:59AM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA