The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Celebration Event Follow-up

• Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    Maotti wrote: »
    The bone dragon pet still eludes me.......

:s

Oh no! I had it unlock on one of my accounts and I thought of you. Keep trying! Lots of time left!

@reoskit

And as luck would have it, i got it today! :)

48429940_2058303954257353_1950089437861904384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fosl3-1.fna&oh=7541bdfb15114f64e1bda3f80cc0817f&oe=5C9CD290
    PC EU
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh no! I had it unlock on one of my accounts and I thought of you. Keep trying! Lots of time left!

@reoskit

Yay! Grats, @Maotti !!! No more tissues needed ;)
    Options
  • RahgnarE
    RahgnarE
    Soul Shriven
    I just want to say THANK YOU for the awesome new home, the "Grand Topal Hideaway".
    I logged in and ran the daily on New Years Eve, and found a nice surprise in my rewards crate. - Now I need to find a LOT of Argonian craft blueprints!

Options
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@reoskit

Yay! Grats, @Maotti !!! No more tissues needed ;)

Haha, that's true! :D
    PC EU
    Options
  • Soundso
    Soundso
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Maotti

Best news of the new year so far! Very happy for you! :)
    Yours faithfully,
    Shnurr from Shnurr's Traditional Skooma Manufacture™.

Tamriels highest quality skooma! 100% organic! Very best prices! Don't forget that only Shnurr's Social Skooma Manufacture™ donates hot soup for poor hungry Khajiit orphans! Order now and get a 10% discount!

What our customers say: "Without Shnurr's skooma, this one's feet were wet and cold, after using this amazing product, they were dry and warm. Thank you Shnurr!"
    -Raz-
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news on the fix?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    any news on the fix?

I believe it involves resurrection of dead threads.
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    any news on the fix?

While I agree with the "don't necro dead threads," the timing is rather important.

Week 4 of Jubilee includes Undaunted Pledges. With any luck, rewards won't be tied to using the group finder, which was the downfall of the event late last year. Buuuut gl to the not-so-social people who cannot form groups without the finder.

Go old skool, kids. Sit outside the pledge and group up with randos there.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news on the fix?

While I agree with the "don't necro dead threads," the timing is rather important.

Week 4 of Jubilee includes Undaunted Pledges. With any luck, rewards won't be tied to using the group finder, which was the downfall of the event late last year. Buuuut gl to the not-so-social people who cannot form groups without the finder.

The last time they did a group finder related event, it was so broken that even if you had a group of 4 people you could get together with you still could not queue up for a dungeon.
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zuboko wrote: »
    any news on the fix?

The last time they did a group finder related event, it was so broken that even if you had a group of 4 people you could get together with you still could not queue up for a dungeon.

That's what I said?

"With any luck, rewards won't be tied to using the group finder, which was the downfall of the event late last year. "
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay tuned for details on that.

@mairwen85 I still waiting on the details so it is not a dead thread and additional we have a event that partially involves the group finder even if it does not force you to use it. And if i remember right they used the grp tool for the last of those events so i am not sure if they did not change this one just because they have not really made fixes to it.

Edit:

I also hope it will fix the battle gound queues which are really terrible on EU prime time. I though it as more or less desperate attempt to get at least some reaction from @zos
    Edited by Zer0oo on April 2, 2019 1:27PM
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news on the fix?

As reward boxes are tied to undaunted pledges you don't need to use the finder, just get an group and do pledges on normal or vet.
    The undaunted event boxes was tied to random dungeons so you had to use the finder. For the ticket you could do an dungeon without the finder.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    any news on the fix?

As reward boxes are tied to undaunted pledges you don't need to use the finder, just get an group and do pledges on normal or vet.
    The undaunted event boxes was tied to random dungeons so you had to use the finder. For the ticket you could do an dungeon without the finder.

*Tickets* are tied to eating cake each day, IIRC. I just don't know about any drop boxes that may be tied to the GF.
    Options
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From PTS Patch Notes:

Chef Donolon will return, ready to bake a brand-new cake for you. This cake is extra-special, however - not only does it grant the usual +100% EXP bonus, it is sweetroll-flavored and will grant you 2 Event Tickets the first time you eat from it each day while the fifth anniversary event is active!
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WEEK 3
    April 18 at 10:00AM EDT– April 25 at 10:00AM EDT

Fight your fellow players! Complete Alliance War and Battlegrounds daily quests to earn Gift Boxes that have a chance to also include Abnur Tharn Outfit Style pages. This includes Cyrodiil Town dailies, all Board missions, the Cyrodiil dailies, the Battlegrounds dailies, and Imperial City dailies.

I just did read all the details and you use the group tool again in form of battleground dailies.

Battlegrounds queues are already broken on EU prime time and this event will not make it any better.
    - Update 23
    Options
  • DisturbedPuppy
    DisturbedPuppy
    Soul Shriven
    Took me some time to actually find this post, but apparently I'm not the only one who's a bit worried. Although not completely necessary for the upcoming events, it would make things a lot easier if the activity finder would actually work. But especially with how the group finder is acting the last couple of days, lets just say I have my doubts. So I'm quite surprised to see an event like this where a lot of people will use the activity finder for. Expecting a lot of frustrating queuing going on in a few weeks, hope you proof me wrong!
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WEEK 3
    April 18 at 10:00AM EDT– April 25 at 10:00AM EDT

Fight your fellow players! Complete Alliance War and Battlegrounds daily quests to earn Gift Boxes that have a chance to also include Abnur Tharn Outfit Style pages. This includes Cyrodiil Town dailies, all Board missions, the Cyrodiil dailies, the Battlegrounds dailies, and Imperial City dailies.

I just did read all the details and you use the group tool again in form of battleground dailies.

Battlegrounds queues are already broken on EU prime time and this event will not make it any better.
    Yes, battleground daily will be an mess.
    Hope they open up more overload campaign to for the pvp week.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, last evening we tried to queue for a specific dungeon with a pre-made group of four.

Again, it took us 5 to 10 minutes each time to get in, after multiple "someone declined" errors. In a pre-made talking on Discord timing their accept clicks. This is seriously ridiculous.

PC/EU.
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additionally, we will not hold another in-game event that requires the Activity Finder until we are 100% confident that the tool can support it. Stay tuned for details on that.

Hehe
    Options
  • IIISYNIII
    IIISYNIII
    ✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    Additionally, we will not hold another in-game event that requires the Activity Finder until we are 100% confident that the tool can support it. Stay tuned for details on that.

Hehe

why the hell would you necro this post just for "Hehe"...……………...
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIISYNIII wrote: »
    todokete wrote: »

Hehe

why the hell would you necro this post just for "Hehe"...……………...

3 days isn't necroing
    Options
  • hbillhas
    hbillhas
    ✭✭
    Guess what didn't get fixed?

Options
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hbillhas wrote: »
    Guess what didn't get fixed?

You don’t need activity finder to complete pledge dungeons

Join a guild, run with friends, 4 dps down everything in sight
    Options
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's broken again. Thank god I didn't plan to do anything this week anyways.
    Options
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing this, but just as an idea for the undaunted event, why not just make the reward boxes drop from the final bosses in group dungeons/trails?

In comparison to the other events over the last 3 weeks, the amount of boxes we can get per day is far less.
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro supposed to come out in May.
    Options
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder.
    Because we remember.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
    Options
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »

Just a reminder.
    Because we remember.

Well based on an announcement on the PTS subforum, they are planning another dungeon event in Q3 possibly, but it sounded like it might only require the last boss to be killed, and wouldn't require the use of the group finder. My translation of that is they have no idea how to fix the group finder, so they will instead just change the event format to avoid being tethered directly to it.

You want to attempt group finder to complete a dungeon you can try, but it won't be required. AKA - They don't have a fix planned for the immediate future (ever?).
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

Options
  • vactory
    vactory
    ✭✭
    Blackers wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this, but just as an idea for the undaunted event, why not just make the reward boxes drop from the final bosses in group dungeons/trails?

In comparison to the other events over the last 3 weeks, the amount of boxes we can get per day is far less.

Why would you get the same amount?
    Options
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God bless you ESO. Fine sportsmanship!
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
This discussion has been closed.