The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ANOTHER tiny statue ???

AlienatedGoat
AlienatedGoat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this going to be a thing now? Tiny statues every month?

817f6d0db2d9bc6b48002466f254d98e.jpg

I had no use for the first tiny statue. Why am I getting another one?

How about giving us a crate pack? Or an exclusive mount? Service tokens? Anything useful?

You guys are taking all the useful stuff like crates away and adding back fluff like these tiny statues. These last few months have been very disappointing to me as an ESO+ subscriber.

I have no interest in crown furnishings and never have. I have even less interest in these small, tiny detail furnishings that nobody will see or notice, and I have no room in my house for - because you guys refuse to increase the *** furniture cap. Please don't make this monthly tiny statue a thing. Give me something other than tiny furnishings (and increase the furniture cap).

And yeah, there's a costume too. Mazel Tov to whoever likes it but it's not my style.

c1179201dd43732b75a307df9a116dfd.jpg

Bleet bleet. :(
PC-NA Goat
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1mbcm8.jpg&f=1
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gimme my tiny Hircine statuette!
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    I thin it's great .. I want statuette every month. It will be a great collection - once.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    Gimme my tiny Hircine statuette!

I'm sure that some people out there like these things. Put em all in the game, make em all.

Just don't make them your primary ESO+ reward. It's disappointing.
    PC-NA Goat
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid tiny statues!!! Who wants these, really?

I'd rather have 2 or 3 free crates.
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enokariel wrote: »
    I thin it's great .. I want statuette every month. It will be a great collection - once.

I can't even fit all my undaunted busts in my home with 700 slots without sacrificing months of work that I've put towards actual furnishings.

I didn't spend all that time to redecorate for tiny statues made for ants.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerfworthy wrote: »
    Stupid tiny statues!!! Who wants these, really?

I'd rather have 2 or 3 free crates.

Yes! The crates usually had garbage in them, but sometimes I got a surprise. And if not, I had gems I could save up for something I actually wanted.
    PC-NA Goat
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the size of your Vivec; it's the potency of its divine power.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them! There perfect for bookshelves and nightstands. But I do hope ZOS mixes the free rewards up a bit.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's better than the 1 item every 3 months and 1 additional zone (Craglorn) subscribers got in the games first year.

There also seems to be more stuff in the ESO+ exclusives this month than last month, so maybe they're gradually building it up. And this month there's the white lion mount which I know a lot of people have been waiting for. Of course that's not free, but your subscription does include crowns too.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically you don't have to claim it...
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the size of your Vivec; it's the potency of its divine power.

I see your Warrior-Poet is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No ***. The point is that these are supposed to be rewards for ESO+ subscribers, and I ain't feelin' very rewarded.
    PC-NA Goat
  • THEMourningLily
    THEMourningLily
    ✭✭✭
    Complaining about free stuff? Really? There are better things to complain about.. like lag or the broken dungeon finder, or heck how about all the people starving in the world..? Let's get some perspective please. Hash#Firstworldproblems

Edited by THEMourningLily on December 3, 2018 9:08PM
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS this available for us in the crown store yet? I only see the Molag Bal one from last month.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No ***. The point is that these are supposed to be rewards for ESO+ subscribers, and I ain't feelin' very rewarded.

If you're not happy with the service you're paying for you can always unsubscribe?

• AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're not happy with the service you're paying for you can always unsubscribe?

That'd be the last resort. I prefer to use my consumer voice first.
    PC-NA Goat
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them.
    Free stuff is awesome.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the statues, and so do many others!
    However, it'd be nice to get more or variation, yeah..
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life was merry with 6 free crates for ESO plus, people hating on crates are to blame.

Never in my whole subscription that I felt this appreciate as a paying customer especially when I get those free gems and if lucky a mount. If we continue to get this crappy treatment, I will just subscribe until I reach a good amount of crowns and that's it for me.

Edit:
    exchanged censored swear to crappy.
    Edited by Perwulf on December 3, 2018 11:07PM
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complaining about free stuff? Really? There are better things to complain about.. like lag or broken dungeon finder or heck how about all the people starving in the world..? Let's get some perspective please. Hash#Firstworldproblems

First comment about "complaining about free stuff". Congrats. Are you having a good day? I hope so. Now that you're here, let me take the time to inform you about something important you've missed.

It's not free. I pay for it, every month, by subscribing to ESO+. It's part of the package deal now. Therefore if I'm not happy with what's included, I have the right to speak up.

I'm a very old subscriber, since way back when the game was first launched. I've seen loyalty rewards get axed, Chapters get excluded from the sub, and other such things that reduced the value of ESO+. The most recent example? Axing 5000 crowns worth of crates from ESO+ trial periods for subbers, and then adding in a tiny statue per month.

Yeah, I'm not happy with what my money is buying. So I'm here to say "Hey, stop giving me these *** tiny statues."

Clear enough? :)
    PC-NA Goat
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you forgetting that ZOS also increased the monthly amount of crowns, and added an ESO + discount on some items? If it were only the statues, I could see complaining. But I don't feel it warrants this much animosity...you just sound entitled.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called a statuette jeeeeeeeeez
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you forgetting that ZOS also increased the monthly amount of crowns, and added an ESO + discount on some items? If it were only the statues, I could see complaining. But I don't feel it warrants this much animosity...you just sound entitled.

It's not entitlement. I'm a customer, and I have the right to voice concerns about the product I am continually paying for.

ZOS has continually eroded away at the value of the ESO+ sub. Any longtime subscriber can tell you this.
    PC-NA Goat
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    It's called a statuette jeeeeeeeeez

Tiny ant statues made for ants.

Bleet! :s
    PC-NA Goat
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the statues. They look great and hey can't really complain about free stuff
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not entitlement. I'm a customer, and I have the right to voice concerns about the product I am continually paying for.

ZOS has continually eroded away at the value of the ESO+ sub. Any longtime subscriber can tell you this.

You mean the free ESO + trials they give out every now and then? Because, as a long term subscriber, I could give 2 teats on a boar that someone got to use the bank for storage or the craft bag. What value has eroded? The only thing that genuinely has eroded was loyalty rewards, as they have become a thing of the past.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the statues. They look great and hey can't really complain about free stuff

Again, not free. If you pay for the ESO+ sub, this is part of the package. Glad you like them though, and I'd be open to them staying, but they need to step up their game for the rest of us.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO there's 3 options here:

1) Subscribe because you want one or more of the permanent benefits like the craft bag or access to DLC, and consider any free/discounted items you like a bonus and ones you don't want nothing to worry about because you're still getting everything you paid for.

2) Subscribe only in months where there's crown store exclusives you actually want. (You don't have to be subscribed in advance to get them, you can buy it after they're announced/added and you'll still be able to get them.) The downside is you lose the discount for buying multiple months together, but if you find your still subscribed enough that it would be cheaper to buy in bulk you can always switch to that.

3) Stay subscribed hoping for crown store exclusives you want and accept that sometimes you'll be disappointed. Even if ZOS are going out of their way to offer the best of what they have as exclusives they can't possibly make items everyone wants all of the time because everyone's tastes are different.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean the free ESO + trials they give out every now and then? Because, as a long term subscriber, I could give 2 teats on a boar that someone got to use the bank for storage or the craft bag. What value has eroded? The only thing that genuinely has eroded was loyalty rewards, as they have become a thing of the past.

I'm not going to try to justify my position to you. I feel how I feel, and that's that.
    PC-NA Goat