The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder not working!!!

• HalloweenWeed
    HalloweenWeed
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just wanted to confirm we're seeing these reports. Could you please let me know what platform and server you're playing on?

I didn't have any problems queuing for Random Normal. PC NA. Did so 4-5 times on weekday early evenings EST. Once before 6p, 3-4 times between 7 and 8. Running tank with a healer in group of 2 or three.
    Edited by HalloweenWeed on December 5, 2018 5:17PM
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schore159 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating.

Omg all is good now they investigate^^
    Because we haven't heard that before....
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it work now but ... there is still some weird bug:
    • When you manually travel in Blessed crucible and finish the dungeon, then queue for Blessed crucible ... it won't reset the dungeon ,it will port you to the same dungeon. And ofc you will get a 13 min timer before being able to queue again.

We got this issue 4 times in a row.
    Edited by Apherius on December 8, 2018 5:19PM
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's not a new bug, that's been the case for a long time. You all need to leave and, to be sure, change the setting from vet to normal and back again (or vice versa) to reliably reset the dungeon.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately in a random queue you have no idea where people are coming from or what activities they are doing at the time. many people believe they can be anywhere or doing anything when in Queue, but not so.

Here is how to mitigate failed Queue's

1) Stay in Base Game areas, this includes Vvardenfell now.
    2) Can not be in a Outlaw Refuge or any kind of PvP, including duels.

Those things some of us discovered while in premade groups. The game seems to have trouble drawing characters from areas that requires a qualification check.

PvP flagging also places you into a state that it is not programmed to pull you from. I don't think I want ZOS monkeying with changing your state from flagged to standard and moving you. I think it would be best that if you flag for PvP then you are removed then from the Queue with a Notice as to why.

I believe the Outlaw Refuge also places you into a different state than standard. Zone Chat is limited to the Refuge and not the outside zone it's in. Interactions are also limited. Again DF would have to be taught how to pull characters from it.

With anyone in a Refuge then we got the someone declined message, even though they had accepted. As soon as we had them move out of the Refuge, then it worked fine.

So with these things in mind as yourself, how many times when queuing did this play a factor?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    So with these things in mind as yourself, how many times when queuing did this play a factor?
    Absolutely not enough to matter. You get a completely different error code when in either location, having to do with compatible region or inability to group with alternate alliances.

This has zero bearing on premades failing out with all prerequisites satisfied.

Your fix isn't a fix at all. I'm afraid you've been placed back at the front of the queue.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Vagabond_Outcast
    Vagabond_Outcast
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it started again. Keep getting "Unable to queue at this time" the endless "Someone declined the invite" for two days while queueing for BGs (solo and in premade alike). PC-EU
    Edited by Vagabond_Outcast on February 10, 2019 8:35PM
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds group finder barely holding up (got in after 10 minutes of constant "someone has declined" but team filled only to 3 people), Dungeon group finder totally broken.
    PC/EU, what a surprise.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Cattled again. First few attempts "unable to queue at this time" then queued (tank) 5 mins and nothing, left queue, rejoined and "unable to queue"
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fix it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I think it's amazing that anybody thinks this might actually get fixed. You heard it direct from the dev's mouth during the twitch livestream - even the aspects of the base game that they themselves hate personally will not be fixed unless it can be tied to a crown store purchase that proves profitable for them.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Blarg, yeah, still broken queueing for a normal dungeon as a healer.. .
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    ArenGesus wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I think it's amazing that anybody thinks this might actually get fixed. You heard it direct from the dev's mouth during the twitch livestream - even the aspects of the base game that they themselves hate personally will not be fixed unless it can be tied to a crown store purchase that proves profitable for them.

a crown store token with that guarantee I will get into the dungeon/bg after a 5 min que ? mmmm, maybe I would buy that :D

• ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umbro100 wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

a crown store token with that guarantee I will get into the dungeon/bg after a 5 min que ? mmmm, maybe I would buy that :D

1500 crowns per queue, per character. Just wait - there will be a dungeon group package listed under "upgrades" in the store soon.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fourth week of the next event requires Undaunted dungeons and trials to be completed to get gift boxes. Should be fun!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    The fourth week of the next event requires Undaunted dungeons and trials to be completed to get gift boxes. Should be fun!

Oy vey. That's gonna be a s***show. The last event saw stripped zones and delves. Can't imagine the state of dungeon-mandatoy events.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last few days...

All of us are on Discord. We all met at the guild house, and we all pressed F to join the Dungeon at the same time, synchronised over Discord. The dungeon shows as forming then it constantly gives the "Your or someone in your group has declined". This was the same last night too. PC/EU server.

Seems to be the evenings that this happens most (UK time), earlier in the afternoon no problem.

The solution is to actually travel to the dungeon and enter without the queue finder.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you please add a link to the video and provide a time stamp?
    I'd like to see exactly what was being said :)
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Cążki on April 3, 2019 11:18AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys remember? ZoS Statement after last undaunted event?

"We will not do an event involving the DF until we are sure it works properly" ? Something like that.
    Soon we get it again :D
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭

"We will not do an event involving the DF until we are sure it works properly" ? Something like that.

HI, Mate "soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" or "soon" ?

phik phak phok...
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As most of you know, the recently completed Undaunted Celebration Event in ESO was plagued with Activity Finder issues. We had similar problems last year, but we thought they were resolved - unfortunately this year the demand once again overwhelmed this particular system, especially during prime-time hours.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert the Activity Finder has been acting up recently. Will it be fixed, or at least prepared, for the upcoming dungeon week during the anniversary event?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So dungeon finder doesnt work at all now does it? I keep trying to play, but stand around like an idiot for 10-20 minutes. Finished all the main and interesting quests, done my writs, dont have a guild (returning player after 8 month absence). Whats to do?
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God I hope so Salty. Most of the previous dungeon events turned out to be comical just trying to get a pre-made 4 man group into a particular dungeon. I can’t imagine what the randoms were like.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Activity finder bugs and missing funtions:

bugs often:

1. After finding a group for dungeon via dungeon finder in activity finder tool its never find you a group.
    2. Even you are 4/4 in a group type dungeon for example City of Ash 1 and click find queue dungeon its never teleports.
    3. After you complete dungeon and want to make it again but somebody leave the party and you find a replacemnt its not gona restart dungeon and group must be disband and band again.
    4. Even you are in 4/4 group and startrs to find bg match, if someones tp to antoher city when system teleports team to bg map this one its not gona tp to bg and take penalty even.
    5. Even you are in 4/4 group and use ACtivity Finder to bg sometimes system teleports only 3 players.
    6. Why system at all agian and again asking you for ready to eneter to dungeon or bg ?? THis is not even funy and its stupid mechanics sript. You need just a two stages of ask, so if i decide to go to dungeon by dugneo finder tool i pick up decision and type duengon and click so i dont need to click it anymore because if i waiting fo tp to dugeon most of time i spend on craft or do something and this systme mechanism dosnt show in any craft sation or even at the banker.

missing funtions:

1. 1v1,2v2,,4v4 team bg. Split bg to random bg(without grouping) and team bg(grouping option on)
    2. Tournaments in 1v1,2v2,4v4 team bg
    3. When you r in bg after you got dc, you cant come back and you get penalty.
    4. Where are "TITLES as a reward for being on a leadderboard? For example if someone is good pvper on gb ver is reward like title for that type of player ?"

Email funtion tool bugs:

1.2014 year ESO-when you buy somethin on guildtrader, email comes only if you change location !
    2019 year ESO-when you buy somethin on guildtrader, email comes only if you change location !
    2046 year ESO-you still waiting for items after buy on trader and you lose more that 1000h for teleporting betwean cities waiting for loading !

Guild trader bug:

1.This is constant: Every time i come to guild trader its flashing autions, lagging, empty window, closing, empty auction window, laggy again
    2. Iteam canceling is so laggy like emails. Still after 5 yeas you must teleport to other city every time you cancel iteam or buy. !!!
    Edited by Cążki on April 3, 2019 11:55AM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    You may want to pop by the Bugs forum (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/bug-reports) and post it in there.
    Not that they pay us any attention over there either...
    Cążki wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Activity finder bugs and missing funtions:

bugs often:

1. After finding a group for dungeon via dungeon finder in activity finder tool its never find you a group.
    2. Even you are 4/4 in a group type dungeon for example City of Ash 1 and click find queue dungeon its never teleports.
    3. After you complete dungeon and want to make it again but somebody leave the party and you find a replacemnt its not gona restart dungeon and group must be disband and band again.
    4. Even you are in 4/4 group and startrs to find bg match, if someones tp to antoher city when system teleports team to bg map this one its not gona tp to bg and take penalty even.
    5. Even you are in 4/4 group and use ACtivity Finder to bg sometimes system teleports only 3 players.
    6. Why system at all agian and again asking you for ready to eneter to dungeon or bg ?? THis is not even funy and its stupid mechanics sript. You need just a two stages of ask, so if i decide to go to dungeon by dugneo finder tool i pick up decision and type duengon and click so i dont need to click it anymore because if i waiting fo tp to dugeon most of time i spend on craft or do something and this systme mechanism dosnt show in any craft sation or even at the banker.

Email funtion tool bugs:

1.2014 year ESO-when you buy somethin on guildtrader, email comes only if you change location !
    2019 year ESO-when you buy somethin on guildtrader, email comes only if you change location !
    2046 year ESO-you still waiting for items after buy on trader and you lose more that 1000h for teleporting betwean cities waiting for loading !

Guild trader bug:

1.This is constant: Every time i come to guild trader its flashing autions, lagging, empty window, closing, empty auction window, laggy again
    2. Iteam canceling is so laggy like emails. Still after 5 yeas you must teleport to other city every time you cancel iteam or buy. !!!
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may want to pop by the Bugs forum (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/bug-reports) and post it in there.
    Not that they pay us any attention over there either...
    [/quote]

Yes like you say.

I could say in my opinion this is not even bugs, this is just a normal working system. And this is most funny at this point. I mean this is a part of enjoiment. And This is a normal yes , this is just a part of a game. In ZOS opinions its not a bugs :P because AF is bad at all. Its not writed well. So they need to invest some money to rewrite some functins and so they ar lack of interest at all so yeah hype train of new conten tElsweyr is taping mouth at all :P

Edited by Cążki on April 3, 2019 12:07PM
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• ArenGesus
    ArenGesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoragaal wrote: »

Could you please add a link to the video and provide a time stamp?
    I'd like to see exactly what was being said :)

@Thoragaal you can find the video here. I included timestamp links in my draft, but they don't appear to be working here for me so you might have to navigate to timestamps manually.

Where they announce that it will be purchased with crowns: 2:31:13
    And a followup question where they address how it will work (and "I HATE leveling undaunted"): 2:32:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6qKEkWEiE&t=9073s

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except that the anniversary event just requires you complete the undaunted dailies - something that in no way requires using the group finder tool.

Pick up the dailies, grab some friends, travel to the dungeon and complete. No queuing, no waiting, nothing... Heck, if it's half the base game dungeons you can just go solo it for your reward box. Same reward box for normal or veteran, so if you're simply doing them for the event, there's no need to deal with vet dungeons at all.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

Except that the anniversary event just requires you complete the undaunted dailies - something that in no way requires using the group finder tool.

Pick up the dailies, grab some friends, travel to the dungeon and complete. No queuing, no waiting, nothing... Heck, if it's half the base game dungeons you can just go solo it for your reward box. Same reward box for normal or veteran, so if you're simply doing them for the event, there's no need to deal with vet dungeons at all.

That doesnt work for most people, why is their a group finder there if it doesnt do a thing? I just waited for two hours to get into NORMAL Elden hollow 1 before I got bored and logged off to play something else. Glad I never bought a dungeon DLC