The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

@ZOS -- Indrik-Mount(s) clarification needed ASAP PLS !!!

• ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... It seem as if this thread is a good example of how Players are able to help Players :)

Seems to me as if nearly all questions and doubts have been cleared :blush:

Best regards
    ShadowPaladin
    Options
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think, unfortunately I will probably be dead before I even see this mount. It's useless to offer this mount and can only get it in January.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I've read this whole thread. Admittedly, not all in one sitting, but, yeah. I'm about to have enough tickets to buy a duplicate feather. Which one should I get a duplicate of, the Emerald, or the Gilded?

The facts, as we know them:

1) Combining 1 Emerald, 1 Gilded, 1 Onxy, and 1 Opaline feather creates a Nascent Indrik.

2) You will need 1 Nascent Indrik and 4 Dawnwood berries to evolve a Dawnwood Indrik (the one standing next to the Nascent at The Impresario camp).

3) Your Nascent Indrik will be consumed upon evolution, you do not get it back.

4) We will need a new Nascent Indrik (1 Emerald, 1 Gilded, 1 Onxy, and 1 Opaline feather), and 4 of a different berry to evolve each of the other three Indrik variations depicted on the official flyer available at The Impresario.

So, to answer your question, it doesn't matter really, as you will need one of each.

Can you provide a link for your points 3) and 4)? One of the discussion's main point is we don't know what will happen to the Nascent Indrik after evolution. If we lose it, then it's a good idea to bank additional feathers.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Jaraal wrote: »
    I've read this whole thread. Admittedly, not all in one sitting, but, yeah. I'm about to have enough tickets to buy a duplicate feather. Which one should I get a duplicate of, the Emerald, or the Gilded?

The facts, as we know them:

1) Combining 1 Emerald, 1 Gilded, 1 Onxy, and 1 Opaline feather creates a Nascent Indrik.

2) You will need 1 Nascent Indrik and 4 Dawnwood berries to evolve a Dawnwood Indrik (the one standing next to the Nascent at The Impresario camp).

3) Your Nascent Indrik will be consumed upon evolution, you do not get it back.

4) We will need a new Nascent Indrik (1 Emerald, 1 Gilded, 1 Onxy, and 1 Opaline feather), and 4 of a different berry to evolve each of the other three Indrik variations depicted on the official flyer available at The Impresario.

So, to answer your question, it doesn't matter really, as you will need one of each.

Can you provide a link for your points 3) and 4)? One of the discussion's main point is we don't know what will happen to the Nascent Indrik after evolution. If we lose it, then it's a good idea to bank additional feathers.

From the in-game tutorial:

HXJg3wg.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options