Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Twitch Drops Schedule – November 2018"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule – November 2018. Interested in finding out when you can earn a Twitch Drop by watching some of your favorite Elder Scrolls Online livestreamers? We’ve got you covered in the latest schedule!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is a steady solution for consoles being worked on? Its kinda saddening to see so many drops go out with no chance to receive them yourself eventhough watching the streams.
    Edited by GaunterODim on November 2, 2018 3:07AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is a steady solution for consoles being worked on? Its kinda saddening to see so many drops go out with no chance to receive them yourself eventhough watching the streams.

+1
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/432464/twitch-linking-not-working#latest

It'd be nice if Twitch drops were fixed....................................
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Yago2322
    Yago2322
    Soul Shriven
    When each day to watch to receive drops start?
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yago2322 wrote: »

None, if your accounts won't link correctly. Like mine. :s
  • Vora_Vixen
    Vora_Vixen
    Soul Shriven
    OpheliaNoir’s Argonian Lore Day stream ended only after a hour after starting :/ its listed as being for 4 hours so me and a lot of others are upset since we did not get there in time since there was no post listing the change.
  • Yago2322
    Yago2322
    Soul Shriven

They will fix brother
    Vora_Vixen wrote: »
    OpheliaNoir’s Argonian Lore Day stream ended only after a hour after starting :/ its listed as being for 4 hours so me and a lot of others are upset since we did not get there in time since there was no post listing the change.

I went to the stream 17 minutes after start and it was finished, but if you see drops for all streamers are still enabled after expiration date, i think it was because of it
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They will fix brother
    Vora_Vixen wrote: »

I went to the stream 17 minutes after start and it was finished, but if you see drops for all streamers are still enabled after expiration date, i think it was because of it

Yeah, I got in maybe 30-ish minutes after starting time... missed all the lore and most of the giveaways. :'(
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They will fix brother

It's been 3 months. They haven't done anything yet.
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule – November 2018. Interested in finding out when you can earn a Twitch Drop by watching some of your favorite Elder Scrolls Online livestreamers? We’ve got you covered in the latest schedule!

So, where are our drops?
    2 accsounts, both days, both eso streamers and lorestream for 10+hours in total and nothing here.
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex_Lex wrote: »

So, where are our drops?
    2 accounts, both days, both eso streamers and lorestream for 10+hours in total and nothing here.

The Lore Day one doesn't have a date, but I watched the Extra Life one, whose drop date is today, and I haven't gotten anything. :( Bad RNG?
    EDIT: nvm.. got one crate.
    Edited by kadochka on November 5, 2018 6:01PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

You diminished twitch drops but that's not the end.

We also won't get any crowncrates during Free ESO+

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Have the "ESO Live: November 9, 6:00-7:00pm EST" Twitch Stream alreeady been, or will it start in some hours?

I still haven't gotten a hang on the different time zones, and this time it's around midnight for my local time, so I'm not sure if it was yesterday or today :smile:

Thank you for any input that would settle my mind :)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still haven't gotten a hang on the different time zones, and this time it's around midnight for my local time, so I'm not sure if it was yesterday or today

It will start in 3 hours and 7 minutes from now.
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

You diminished twitch drops but that's not the end.

We also won't get any crowncrates during Free ESO+

At least you can get drops. Both twitch and ZOS completely refuse to work together to fix the problem preventing my account linking from working. I have email chains going on for months now, and they just don't actually DO anything. It amazes me how much money we pay to get such poor support. This wouldn't be acceptable in any other industry.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, where are our drops?
    2 accsounts, both days, both eso streamers and lorestream for 10+hours in total and nothing here.

I haven't gotten anything from the Live on the 9th!! Wth...?? : (
    Edited by kadochka on November 11, 2018 6:03PM

• Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    I haven't gotten anything from the Live on the 9th!! Wth...?? : (
    Me neither after 40 minutes of watching. No drops for more than 3 weeks.
    ZOS simply can't be trusted in anything.

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    No drops for me either for the whole CwC event twitch streams. And a friend of mine got a crate every day....
    Metal forever \m/
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the console life :neutral:
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the console life :neutral:

*offers hug*

• playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's their loss i guess because i won't be watching anymore. Twitch streams (imo) is nothing more than advertising. Watching is something that benefits ESO and should be rewarded always. Now that it's not, there is no incentive for me to keep watching.
    This one likes to play.....
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realise ZOS have been busy but are there any twitch drop streams happening in December?

Been trying to find the DECEMBER TWITCH SCHEDULE schedule for my guild notices.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched another stream yesterday... just today, I received one crate.
    One.

• Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm watched every day in the Undaunted Celebration, sometimes several streamers a day, and haven't received anything.
    Seems it's no longer guaranteed? Shame :(
  • Mandragorane
    Mandragorane
    ✭✭
    Don't know why ESO is announcing twitch drops for December. Have watched plenty of twitch streams in November and haven't received any ???
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know why ESO is announcing twitch drops for December. Have watched plenty of twitch streams in November and haven't received any ???

Well, there are 2 boxes to win.
    So lesser participants - higher chances for others.