The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Happy ESO Halloween Everyone!

Odovacar
Odovacar
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Make sure you hide all your candy from those thieving Khajiits!

iqKeV4J.gif
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween Pumpkin Head.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy halloween OP and other friends who will see this :D
    at a place nobody knows
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    I feel we need to hear @SantieClaws side of this. Why is it we have less candy but the Khajiits have more?

Happy Halloween all!

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I feel we need to hear @SantieClaws side of this. Why is it we have less candy but the Khajiits have more?

Happy Halloween all!

Khajiit is innocent of this not crime that never happened.

We just naturally have a larger candy stock at home throughout the whole year yes - as part of our balanced diet.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween all!

We just naturally have a larger candy stock at home throughout the whole year yes - as part of our balanced diet.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Everyone knows whose damn cats are partial to sugar, especially of the addictive kind.

Halloween party at my cottage on PC EU tonight. Everyone invited! At least in groups of 6 at a time, as that is the limit the ZOS overlords put on the house =p
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Todays the big day, stocking up time! :D:D
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Everyone knows whose damn cats are partial to sugar, especially of the addictive kind.

Halloween party at my cottage on PC EU tonight. Everyone invited! At least in groups of 6 at a time, as that is the limit the ZOS overlords put on the house =p
    Health and Safety. What if there was a fire because a Khajiit knocks over the candles again. We'd all panic to get out and trample each other.

Might stop by if I'm on tonight. I think the plan was to do normal dungeons to level my DK... unless someone finds something else to make us do.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Health and Safety. What if there was a fire because a Khajiit knocks over the candles again. We'd all panic to get out and trample each other.

Might stop by if I'm on tonight. I think the plan was to do normal dungeons to level my DK... unless someone finds something else to make us do.

Khajiit may also pop round … if you have the candy yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Khajiit may also pop round … if you have the candy yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

khajiit-stole-nothing-khajiit-is-innocent-of-this-crime-15209760.png

Also, I'll be sure to stir up something sweet and strong from the cauldron!

Edited by Carbonised on October 31, 2018 2:03PM
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20181030_230151.png?width=1121&height=631

Happy Halloween
    Edited by Synapsis123 on October 31, 2018 2:05PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween
    O M G ! :joy:

Is this your picture or someone else's? I want to give credit when I tweet this.
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speak what you will. This one thinks all homes should be unlocked on this fine night while you are all out in your fine costumes. This one will also be in a costume.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween

This is awesome, I'd love to meet them.

Do they get an additional bonus with 5 pieces Ranger's Gait set?
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Happy Halloween

Is this your picture or someone else's? I want to give credit when I tweet this.

This is awesome!!
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭

Happy Halloween

It is my picture. It's our guild high latency. Someone from the guild made a video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzPww818CsI
  • TGO8694
    TGO8694
    ✭✭
    Happy Halloween everybody!!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween everyone >:)
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy Halloween, my little ghouls and boils!
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween! My favorite holiday by far and also my wife and I's anniversary. :)
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween all
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel we need to hear SantieClaws side of this. Why is it we have less candy but the Khajiits have more?

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

@Carbonised sorry I didn't make it during the party hours, me and @Chufu did sneak in after everyone had gone home however.

Honestly I have no idea how you do it, but your houses are incredible.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel we need to hear SantieClaws side of this. Why is it we have less candy but the Khajiits have more?

Happy Halloween all!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

@Carbonised sorry I didn't make it during the party hours, me and @Chufu did sneak in after everyone had gone home however.

Honestly I have no idea how you do it, but your houses are incredible.

We missed you in the conjuring rituals!

I'm glad you enjoyed the visit after hours, with only the specters and skeletons to greet you. I'll throw you another invite for the winter holiday once I get that house decorated. It also has a more generous visitor limit so we won't be limited in partying in teams of 5 at a time, haha.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't have anything special for Halloween, I only visited my thralls and they didn't even share their dinner with me :'(

rAV43OU.jpg

I think I can't blame them, cause I visit them very rarely and they feel offended and abandoned :D
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween!

DqnL6_bWoAA_C2J.jpg:large

@dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!