The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost ALL items from my crowded bank

PariahBarban
PariahBarban
Soul Shriven
Hello, I have cancelled my ESO+ Membership for a while to continue it later. The capacity of my bank decreased after my cancelling, as it always did, and I could retrieve items from bank and couldn't store any new, nothing unusual.

But after the patch, I have discovered that my bank is not 350/240 any more, but 239/240. Some of my stuff was replaced to my main character, but that character had only ~40 empty slots in his pockets, ok, but where are my other items?! I have checked ALL my characters and house chests, items from the bank just disappeared. And I don't even know what are those 100 lost items, haven't figured out yet.

Have been played the game since the release, never seen such a bug. What shall I do? Will there be some kind of a backup?
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for you, but write a ticket, that helps more then anything else
  • PariahBarban
    PariahBarban
    Soul Shriven
    Already did, I just want to know if there are other players with the same issue
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me today as well, I sent a ticket and logged off the game
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, I always pay that lousy fee
    but now just thinking for what
    servers down at prime time
    what the etc is wrong with those *#~ at ZOS
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow if this is truly a thing (and it was confirmed by another user on this thread), ZOS has created the proverbial poop storm with this one. Best of luck to the devs and god speed. Wow.

I mean, apparently “trying to delete a character twice” explains the deletion of home storage. Which few expressed and few believed when it happened in the past.

But also few believe that chests respawn the same regardless of if its looted fully or not. This last sentence should serve as an effective troll since it was recently discussed.
    Edited by qbit on October 22, 2018 6:46PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    Wow if this is truly a thing (and it was confirmed by another user on this thread), ZOS has created the proverbial poop storm with this one. Best of luck to the devs and god speed. Wow.

I mean, apparently “trying to delete a character twice” explains the deletion of home storage. Which few expressed and few believed when it happened in the past.

But also few believe that chests respawn the same regardless of if its looted fully or not. This last sentence should serve as an effective troll since it was recently discussed.

This happened to me. Had 140-160 before update on saturday with ESO plus laxed to 200 full player inventory with some items I never had in my inventory before. I haven't noticed my bank items being "deleted" yet but can't check until they bring back the servers.

I imagine this is why the servers are down for maintenance,.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in and it's not fixed :'(
  • Tarmika
    Tarmika
    ✭✭✭
    same here :( I've had around 300 filled slots in my bank. Now there's only 170 filled slots (max) and everything else has either returned to the character's inventory or disappeared due to lack of inventory space as well.
    May the Hist guide you
    My twitter
    My DeviantArt
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Couple of confirmed.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Blehard
    Blehard
    Soul Shriven
    This also happened to me after logging in after murkmire patch, i had about 280/150 items in my bank, i only had about 10 free slots in my inventory so most of it was lost :(. strange thing is it looks like most of the stuff that was moved out of my bank was consumables.
  • gisakhan
    gisakhan
    Soul Shriven
    Did anyone get an answer?
  • Blehard
    Blehard
    Soul Shriven
    gisakhan wrote: »
    Did anyone get an answer?

I got a generic reply saying that are investigating the issue and then they said about the maintanence that happened earlier. hopefully will be resolved soon :(
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an answer in the email with the generic response
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't do a /bug response. Had no time to log in.

@ZOS_GinaBruno tagging again to make sure thread is found.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • gisakhan
    gisakhan
    Soul Shriven
    I think we lost our stuff.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gisakhan wrote: »
    I think we lost our stuff.

Yup we lost our gear lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA Now selling all gear you lost....For a reduced price :P
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost almost all my monster sets. I can't just buy that with gold. Do you think they will give us our stuff back or at least like 100 undaunted keys?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    I lost almost all my monster sets. I can't just buy that with gold. Do you think they will give us our stuff back or at least like 100 undaunted keys?

same here I believe.

I am lucky I was wearing my expensive transmutation resto staff. Nothing worse than losing that badboy, since it costs 200k gold at the traders or a massive AP dump/RNG lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here too. Luckily I still have my Earthgore set, but my Lord Warden head piece is gone along with some other stuff :(

Submitted a ticket, but so far got only generic robot reply of the "your problem is important to us" type.
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    Same here, lost a few items that I had locked away, scathing mage inferno staff, BSW staffs, nirnhoned research items. :(
    Got scared and resubbed to see it they’d come back but no luck.
    Edited by Kumba_Ya on October 24, 2018 5:41AM
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One would think that this should be addressed and fixed in a priority mode. At the very least, someone could've dragged their bottom over here and give us an explanation and a rough ETA for the fix.

My bank was mostly a heap of random drops waiting for sorting, but this is a matter of principle. Player inventories must be unviolable. What's the point of giving us double bank size if we can't trust our items to be safe? :P
  • Tarmika
    Tarmika
    ✭✭✭
    One would think that this should be addressed and fixed in a priority mode. At the very least, someone could've dragged their bottom over here and give us an explanation and a rough ETA for the fix.

My bank was mostly a heap of random drops waiting for sorting, but this is a matter of principle. Player inventories must be unviolable. What's the point of giving us double bank size if we can't trust our items to be safe? :P

yeah, I wonder why no one from ZOS has left any comment here :( it's definitely easier than replying to every ticket separately.
    What's the point in playing if half my wealth would just disappear some day?

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    May the Hist guide you
    My twitter
    My DeviantArt
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did the same, re-subbed to see if they came back, but no luck.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    not to stir the put but...... If you just subbed and didn't' game the system it wouldn't be a problem :open_mouth:
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not to stir the put but...... If you just subbed and didn't' game the system it wouldn't be a problem :open_mouth:

Some of us unsubbed out of protest, btw. Or some players can't afford consistent monthly payments of $15 each month if they are trying to be financially frugal in a game where ESO plus isn't required anymore.

Plus this bug removed valuable items that require grinding again to get back.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • gisakhan
    gisakhan
    Soul Shriven
    What's the point of giving us double bank size if we can't trust our items to be safe? :P

I bought a subscription only for a double bank/ lol
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're saying this happened as a punishment for stopping our sub?