The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What did you get in your free reapers harvest crates ?

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
I got potions and poisons and scroll so jemmed them all . But did get the crow memento which is ok
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a sweetroll that was worth 400 gems ...
    w00t.gif
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a great costume that I already have.
    So, free gems.
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From things I was actually interested in:

Yn9ASgw.jpg

The skull part doesn't dye, and the hood dyes not really well (it's already dyed in Coldharbour Ash black on the picture), so I would not buy it for gems. But I like it for free! :smiley:

And gems, can never have too much of gems so I welcome them all :blush:

I wonder why we still didn't have ESO+ bonus event to earn some more Hollowjack free crates :/
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    potions
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gems and the Orc Summit Lord costume.

In the 2 crates I just got more gems, mostly from 3 duplicated items
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on October 23, 2018 8:39AM
    PC EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some gems, and some clutter for my collections which cannot be turned into gems. Luckily 2/3 are head markings, which is a menu I never use (because there's so much clutter and no way to sort it) so they're easy to ignore.

We really need a favourites option for collectables, to make it easier to move the nice ones to the top and the junk to the bottom.
    Edited by Danikat on October 21, 2018 11:20AM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems, which gave me enough to buy the Tattoo Camel mount and the Striped Senchel pet :)
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Various consumables Gems, a body tat (that I'll never use), and a costume (some Bosmer thing idk). Oh, and a memento. (A crow, I think?)
  • joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    sanguine lip tint, death grin skull mask, pirate and wood elf vanguard costumes. And gems.
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What free crates, I haven't got any
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS probably knew that I'm not a fan of skeletons... There you go - my 3rd apex and again from free crates (I never buy them).
    Well, since it's free, thanks anyways. I might use if for a couple days during Halloween.
    I'm more happy about the crow calling memento I got from the first crate.
    urrsD5P.jpg
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of you are too lucky, Provide me some rng please or someone buy me 50k crates on PC EU ;)
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Skeletal Guar mount that's about it
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the Boyant motiff, the first gold non xp scroll I've ever gotten!
    PC/EU DC
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I got the following:

Skeletal Senche Mouint
    Dragon Warrior costume
    Some type of death skull face tattoo
    Nocturnal Indigo lip tint
    Shadowghost Guar pet

• MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »
    I got the following:

Skeletal Senche Mouint
    Dragon Warrior costume
    Some type of death skull face tattoo
    Nocturnal Indigo lip tint
    Shadowghost Guar pet

WHAT THE HECK
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I said if I ever pull an apex mount it would be one of these and... got the wolf mount but also got the gold Brotherhood motif so my luckiest free crates ever.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »

WHAT THE HECK
    You should start disliking crate top rewards and by the Murphy's law you'll start getting them. xD
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will find out tmrw
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got junk on both EU and NA. It just reminds me each time why I don't buy this rubbish with real money! :D

Added a few gems to my collection!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things I already had, so about 1/3 of the gems they are actually worth, ya know, the usual...
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    That I can remember? I was grabbing them in a hurry, but I believe I got two costumes (a scout and ... um ... something else normal), a face marking, and a body marking, along with the usual slew of consumables. Nothing that I am likely to use, but nothing I actively disliked either, so yay!
    Edited by Donari on October 21, 2018 9:15PM
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭

AndrejLeo wrote: »

WHAT THE HECK

Ha ha. Yeah, I wasnt angry at the contents of my crates. Was really happy with the Dragon Warrior costume. The pet and the mount, eh.

• greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Plague Husk Horse! Score!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats literally one of the best mounts, hell yeah dude nice
    at a place nobody knows
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭

thats literally one of the best mounts, hell yeah dude nice

Thank you, I do enjoy how it spews green slime out its head holes! Bright moons to you on your crates!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    apex mount (bone guar) and today from another crate I didnt know I had the undead Camel...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    Bosmer costume and 2 tattoos I'll never use. Potions I turned into gems and one riding lesson.
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    I got a pet sorc nerf and a server downtime during prime time.