The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else not getting event tickets?

• Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    yep... but no midnight reset... its look like you need to wait 24H once you get the first one :-(
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    Royaji wrote: »
    Check your currency page in inventory? Tickets are not actual items. They go directly to your currency like writ vouchers or tel var.

Currency tab says 0/12.

And mine says 1/10. Seems like if I get another one, it will be 2/8...
    #ElderBugsOnline

U dont have eso plus looks like.

Eso plus get 12
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I didn't see the ticket either - in the skull or alongside the skull with other loot. I may not have been looking closely at all the loot from the boss, as I was focused on opening the Dremora skull and looked for the ticket there. I do have 1/12.

Interestingly, on PC, I have 1/10. Yes, I can apparently only hold 10 tickets at a time on PC NA (XB NA it's 12). I submitted a support ticket. At least I got an event ticket.

Eso plus????

U dont get /12 unless u have eso plus. The monthy subscription.
  • palahnyurchin
    palahnyurchin
    ✭✭✭
    Only waited 20 hours to get the second ticket. Got first one at around 23 something pm yesterday and today I got the second one at 20 pm.

Maybe I should mention that I got both while killing delve bosses as it was the first thing I did yesterday, just in case that helps somehow?
  • Rhiordynn_Stormcloud
    I did many of the dungeons, public dungeons, world bosses, trial, dolmens, etc. today. Received 3 Draemora Plunder Skulls, whereas yesterday I received 6 of the seven types. Yesterday, I received an event ticket from just talking to the event merchant outside Daggerfall even before I did any of the seven tasks. Today, having done all those things I received no event tickets. Not sure how I am to get these when they don’t drop. Please advise ESO developers. Thank you.
  • Rhiordynn_Stormcloud
    I did many of the dungeons, public dungeons, world bosses, trial, dolmens, etc. today. Received 3 Draemora Plunder Skulls, whereas yesterday I received 6 of the seven types. Yesterday, I received an event ticket from just talking to the event merchant outside Daggerfall even before I did any of the seven tasks. Today, having done all those things I received no event tickets. Not sure how I am to get these when they don’t drop. Please advise ESO developers. Thank you.

• Rhiordynn_Stormcloud
    Btw I got the first ticket around 10:15am est yesterday. Played for seven hours today until about 4:30pm and received no ticket. So the 24 hr thing must not be a thing.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue is that event tickets come with Dremora skulls and have a 20 hour cool down. So if you get the Dremora skulls before the cool down ends you are messed up. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PouletRico wrote: »
    I never received an actual drop, but it did appear in my currency tab.

I specifically looked for it, and it didn't appear in my loot window. I only killed one delve boss and logged off.

I didn't see the first ticket. I think I just autolooted it without paying any attention.

But today I looked at the boss mob's inventory and saw the ticket in their loot just like in that screenshot.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue is that event tickets come with Dremora skulls and have a 20 hour cool down. So if you get the Dremora skulls before the cool down ends you are messed up. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Mine wasn't linked to a cooldown bug as it did not drop alongside the very first Dremora skull I ever received during the event on my PC-NA account. I had no cooldown (unless getting one on EU messed me up)
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 20, 2018 3:05PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • marishkah
    marishkah
    Soul Shriven
    I didn’t get my second ticket for the 19th!! I know it had time to reset since I played around the same time I did on the 18th. I completed a few dolmens, ran couple of dungeons and a trial, so I got my gold skulls.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay this is getting really frustrating. I did not get an event ticket today either along with my first skull on PC-NA again. I also can't get a dolmen Dremora skull for some reason, but that's concerning me less than the fact I am down 2 event tickets. I know how to get them as I have gotten 1 on EU and am not doing anything differently.

I have the achievement on 1 character and all but the dolmen one on another, and my event ticket count is still 0/12. I have no idea what's going on, I purposely have not been on EU within the 20 hour period so that can't have messed me up this time. I don't understand what's going on with my account here.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any help would be really appreciated! I'd really like to get this mount. My support ticket number is #181019-000672. I have screenshots to prove I have gotten the Dremora skulls but not the event tickets for 2 days now.

Edit: My EU account is 2/12. Having no issues there, it's just NA - the main account I play and care about. I've now made a thread so I'm not derailing anyone else's: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441558/not-receiving-event-tickets
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 20, 2018 4:47PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43625
    Event Tickets will drop alongside the first Dremora Plunder Skull of the day, and it must be looted in order to gain credit. Once received, it will be found on the Currency tab, not in your item inventory.

Once the first eligible boss is killed, you will immediately be put on a 20-hour cooldown before you can receive your next Event Ticket, regardless of whether the ticket is picked up or not.

Event tickets drop alongside Dremora Plunder Skulls as a separate lootable object, not inside of the skull container itself. For this reason, we recommend being careful to check the loot on all eligible bosses. Turning on the auto-loot option in Settings can also help avoid missing out on any tickets.

If the eligible boss is not looted at all, the ticket or Dremora Plunder Skull will be lost. This has caused some confusion in regards to some event-type encounters, such as Dark Anchors, where the primary loot normally comes from chests. For Dark Anchors and Abyssal Geysers, Plunder Skulls and Event Tickets drop from the bosses themselves, not the associated chests.

Also of note is that those mini rifts that drop two small waves of Daedric enemies from the sky at various locations in the base game zones count as Public/Sweeper bosses. So if you were running through the countryside, happen to get a hit in one of those things that someone else was fighting and ride off without noticing and/or looting it, you just missed a Dremora Skull a potentially a ticket for the day.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got first dremora skull of the day (trial one) BUT no event ticket. Have autoloot on so should be picked up automatically.

They REALLY need to sort these timers out.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I tried on EU again and got one just now from a delve boss. What is going on with my NA account?
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I got my first dremora skull and ticket yesterday afternoon,. It was between 2 and 4 EDT. Today I started getting skulls about 11:30 EDT, but I didn't get a dremora one or ticket until around noon, So it's on a timer.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my ticket dropped from boss, not the skull itself. I also didn't get at first and thought something was wrong. Idk, maybe it is some bugged.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my ticket dropped from boss, not the skull itself. I also didn't get at first and thought something was wrong. Idk, maybe it is some bugged.

Yeah it's supposed to drop from the boss, I think I've accidentally written it's inside the skull a few times sorry. It drops alongside the first gold skull you get after a 20 hour cool down in the boss loot.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand though, I started today with 2/12 event tickets. Been playing all day. Got my 7 dremora plunder boxes for today. And I am still on 2/12 event tickets. So today I did not get any ticket.

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still at 1/12 tickets for me, and I'm making sure I'm picking everything up. Ticket does not drop from the boss for me, only the skulls and trash.
    Support is not really helpful so far.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    Okay, I tried on EU again and got one just now from a delve boss. What is going on with my NA account?

Same account for both NA and EU. You only get 1 per day per account. Hope that helps or applies?
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am confused. I only got one in 3 days. So does it work like this? Assume 24 hours for sake of argument. Day 1 got skull and ticket at 8pm. So day two, I played got a skull at 7pm but since the timer didn't reset I get no ticket. I get another skull at 8:30pm so 24 hours have passed and reset but since I got the skull 1 hour before I get no ticket now?

Really puzzled how this works.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flynch wrote: »

Same account for both NA and EU. You only get 1 per day per account. Hope that helps or applies?

I don't believe it is, that wasn't the case for Summerfall, but I did test it. I left EU alone for over 24 hours before trying to get a ticket on NA for day 2, and still got nothing.

However, since I was also unable to get a gold dolmen plunder skull that day either, I'm wondering if I've been credited for a dolmen near me that I didn't loot and that was supposed to be my first skull of the day. I don't recall firing a skill into an active dolmen and running off but it's the only other thing I can think of apart from 'it's bugged'. :/

In any case I finally managed to get one to drop on day #3 on NA, about 18-19 hours after I got my second one on EU. I will be trying EU again tonight, which will be in about 2-3 hours, and if it drops again I think I can confirm the servers count as separate. Will update with the results.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I am confused. I only got one in 3 days. So does it work like this? Assume 24 hours for sake of argument. Day 1 got skull and ticket at 8pm. So day two, I played got a skull at 7pm but since the timer didn't reset I get no ticket. I get another skull at 8:30pm so 24 hours have passed and reset but since I got the skull 1 hour before I get no ticket now?

The timer is 20 hours. If you got one at 8pm the first day, then killed your first boss at 7pm the following day, and 8.30pm the day after that, you should have 3 tickets. They're all at least 20 hours apart.

The only reason you may not have (other than that it was a bug) is if the boss type was different. E.g., you killed a delve boss at 8pm, then killed a trial boss at 1am, and the next day at 7pm you killed another trials boss. The timer for the trials boss wouldn't have been reset by then, so you would have gotten a regular plunder skull and no ticket.

Honestly it is really confusing and annoying having to track 7 different timers. I really do not understand why it's not a global cool down.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

The timer is 20 hours. If you got one at 8pm the first day, then killed your first boss at 7pm the following day, and 8.30pm the day after that, you should have 3 tickets. They're all at least 20 hours apart.

The only reason you may not have (other than that it was a bug) is if the boss type was different. E.g., you killed a delve boss at 8pm, then killed a trial boss at 1am, and the next day at 7pm you killed another trials boss. The timer for the trials boss wouldn't have been reset by then, so you would have gotten a regular plunder skull and no ticket.

Honestly it is really confusing and annoying having to track 7 different timers. I really do not understand why it's not a global cool down.

Hopefully this will be included in the Murkmire patch tomorrow for PC users:
    Quests that grant Event Tickets during holiday events will now refresh their ability to grant Event Tickets at the same time that Daily Quests become available again.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5538555/#Comment_5538555

That should make things a bit easier. Dremora Plunder Skulls will likely still have their 20 hour cool down but at least the event tickets should reset each day.

Hopefully the patch will also have the Dremora Plunder Skulls reset daily.

Of course this does nothing for console users unfortunately.
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    Bad design
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this will be included in the Murkmire patch tomorrow for PC users:

Read the patch note carefully. It says quests. The tickets for the Witches Festival and Undaunted Celebration are not granted via quests. The tickets from the CwC and NL events are granted from daily quests. It also happens to be the case that those events were turned on for testing on the PTS. This is a bugfix for the CwC/NL events, not a change in behavior of the Witches/Undaunted events.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flynch wrote: »

Updating: I got an event ticket on EU about 5 hours after receiving one on NA. The cool down between the servers is definitely not linked for those wondering!
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the deal, folks? It's been 21-22 hours since my last ticket and I'm getting nothing but plunder skulls full of guts and insect parts over here.
    Edited by Ri_Khan on October 21, 2018 2:19PM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me.

its terrible...
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.