The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else not getting event tickets?

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I looted my first dremora skull and didn't get an event ticket. Anyhone else have this problem?
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, i got one. Look under the currency tab.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check currency tab, it's also one per account per day IIRC. Not sure when the timer for a day resets in regards to these.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your currency page in inventory? Tickets are not actual items. They go directly to your currency like writ vouchers or tel var.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also did not receive an event ticket alongside first Dremora skull. It is not in my currency tab.

I did get one this morning when I was messing around on EU, but I didn't think that would stop me from getting one on NA. I've made a ticket about it.
    Edited by ListerJMC on October 20, 2018 4:45PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Check your currency page in inventory? Tickets are not actual items. They go directly to your currency like writ vouchers or tel var.

Currency tab says 0/12.
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

Currency tab says 0/12.

And mine says 1/10. Seems like if I get another one, it will be 2/8...
    #ElderBugsOnline
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 1/12 for event tickets.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine but I have read others complaining about not receiving one. I auto-looted and it was there in my currency tab.

Apparently they drop like this.

eso-witches-festival-guide-16.jpg
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    I got mine but I have read others complaining about not receiving one. I auto-looted and it was there in my currency tab.

Yep, that's what I got on EU in my first skull but I received nothing on NA.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    I did get one this morning when I was messing around on EU, but I didn't think that would stop me from getting one on NA. I've made a ticket about it.

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't, but I can see it bugged that way (a too strict check on once per day per account)
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't, but I can see it bugged that way (a too strict check on once per day per account)

I assumed it wouldn't since the Summerfall event counted their achievements as being separate, but I thought I'd mention it in case it's different for this event.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first event ticket yesterday evening at the same time as my first dremora skull, but it did take 2 attempts to get it. I think that's because the first time I killed a boss I didn't have the buff active.

But I saw other people in chat saying they didn't get tickets or didn't get dremora skulls, so it sounds like there might be either some problems with the system or a lot of confusion over how to get them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I got my first event ticket yesterday evening at the same time as my first dremora skull, but it did take 2 attempts to get it. I think that's because the first time I killed a boss I didn't have the buff active.

I activated the buff (and turned into a skeleton) only after getting the skulls and ticket, just to see how it looked, so it's not required
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I activated the buff (and turned into a skeleton) only after getting the skulls and ticket, just to see how it looked, so it's not required

Can confirm. I completely forgot about the buff, haven't activated it at all this year and did get a ticket.
    Edited by Nerouyn on October 19, 2018 11:05AM
  • Galaen_Frost
    Galaen_Frost
    ✭✭✭
    One ticket per day per account. So it looks like it doesn't matter what server you get it on.
    Wandering the lands of Tamriel, waiting for the hammer to drop.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is one per some time period (probably every 20 or 24 hours) rather than daily. I got an event ticket yesterday afternoon, but not this morning.

It would be nice if ZOS clarified the timing for event tickets.
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on October 19, 2018 11:25AM
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is one per some time period (probably every 20 or 24 hours) rather than daily. I got an event ticket yesterday afternoon, but not this morning.

The y may patch it to be a fixed time, but atm it appears to be 20hrs...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • PouletRico
    PouletRico
    ✭✭✭
    One ticket per day per account. So it looks like it doesn't matter what server you get it on.

^This.

Can confirm that you don't need the buff to get a ticket. I think the servers are overloaded right now (at least yesterday evening), the Dungeon Finder is completely broken again, so yeah, may need to wait few more days to get everything back to normal...
    @PouletRico - EU PC Megaserver
    PouletRico - TankDK - EP
    Experimental Kamikaze - StamDK - AD

I'm doing my best, but I'm not a native speaker
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

The y may patch it to be a fixed time, but atm it appears to be 20hrs...

Thanks. Well at least if it's 20 hours that allows one to play at about the same time each day.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

I never received an actual drop, but it did appear in my currency tab.

I specifically looked for it, and it didn't appear in my loot window. I only killed one delve boss and logged off.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 19, 2018 12:57PM
  • Svalar
    Svalar
    ✭✭
    I'm not getting the second too, I guess there's some sort of cooldown?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now earned the achievement for getting every type of skull and still have 0/12 event tickets in my account. Hopefully support gets back to us!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine shows 1/12. The only thing I have noticed that's not working is the xp buff on 1 new character. I did have to do a world boss and delve 2 times to get credit though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

In that case I have no idea why I didn't get it the first time I killed a boss.

Edit: To address another commonly suggested user error it can't be that I failed to loot it. I don't have auto-loot on but in this case I pressed E to open the loot window and then immediately pressed R to loot it all, I did not select individual items to take, so there was no chance to accidentially leave it behind.
    Edited by Danikat on October 19, 2018 4:12PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the ticket either - in the skull or alongside the skull with other loot. I may not have been looking closely at all the loot from the boss, as I was focused on opening the Dremora skull and looked for the ticket there. I do have 1/12.

Interestingly, on PC, I have 1/10. Yes, I can apparently only hold 10 tickets at a time on PC NA (XB NA it's 12). I submitted a support ticket. At least I got an event ticket.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 19, 2018 4:08PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 24h still no second ticket. (Checked currency tab, 1/12, looted everything from the bosses). But I got all dremora skulls.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also did not receive an event ticket from my first Dremora skull. It is not in my currency tab.

Made a ticket about a ticket lol
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looted my first Event Ticket today. There was a notification that I received it but it wasn't in the skull itself.

Since the tutorial tip triggered, I would indicate the previous ones were bugged.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on October 19, 2018 5:04PM
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd

Sorry you're having trouble with the critical Event Tickets.

Perhaps it will brighten your day a bit if I pass on the great appreciation many of my PS4 NA guildies have expressed for your blog, in particular for the record of The Golden and the Luxury Vendor weekly drops.

It has been an invaluable reference source, and there are hundreds of us who visit weekly. Many kudos for your efforts. :)

"Benevolent", indeed
  • Svalar
    Svalar
    ✭✭
    After approximatively 24h I got the second ticket.
    So yeah, there's a 24h cooldown I guess.