Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get Storm Crates next?

Feanor
Feanor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please? I badly want the Atronach Senche, missed out on it the first time the crates were around (despite buying a batch of 15 at that point).
Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That season looks awesome. Lots of mounts and oh my... that lovely orchid nixad. <3
    I just need some time to accumulate a bit more jems due to my recent lame rng...
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Please? I badly want the Atronach Senche, missed out on it the first time the crates were around (despite buying a batch of 15 at that point).

I have the atronach senche, and I'll warn you--the model is pretty bad. The texture just isn't up to par when compared to later crates, imo.

The effects, especially the summoning animation, is pretty great, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the atronach senche, and I'll warn you--the model is pretty bad. The texture just isn't up to par when compared to later crates, imo.
    I have the storm atronach wolf, and I disagree with you completely. I think they look amazing. The effects are wonderfully done, and I really like the model and textures on the wolf.
    The flame atronach mounts on the other hand .... *shudders*. They needed more work. A lot more work.

Edited by SydneyGrey on October 16, 2018 1:35PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen it in game, and in my opinion it’s the best mount available, topped only by the Radiant Apex Shadow Rider Senche. Dro‘Mathra Senche also comes close.

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have seen it in game, and in my opinion it’s the best mount available, topped only by the Radiant Apex Shadow Rider Senche. Dro‘Mathra Senche also comes close.

Shhhh... ZOS will read this and again will give only 2 free crates just like with Wild Hunt psychologically forcing people to pay.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I have the storm atronach wolf, and I disagree with you completely. I think they look amazing. The effects are wonderfully done, and I really like the model and textures on the wolf.
    The flame atronach mounts on the other hand .... *shudders*. They needed more work. A lot more work.

It may just be my settings--the stone chunks look really low-rez to me /shrug

The effects are amazing, no argument there. The summoning swirl on it is probably my fav, with the rocks assembling and whatnot.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saving all my free gems for the Frost Mare and wizard hats. I have a bad feeling the crates won't be back until December though.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Undaunted Celebration event has Scalecaller pets as rewards, so that season might be more likely to resurface for December.

I'd propose a Storm Atro comeback for February. By then enthusiasm for Xanmeer will probably be wearing off so it would be an ideal alternate season to spend crowns and gems.
    signing off
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    I'm saving all my free gems for the Frost Mare and wizard hats. I have a bad feeling the crates won't be back until December though.
    Unfortunately, elves can't use the wizard hats without their ears poking through the fabric. It's something they never, ever fixed. :'(
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Unfortunately, elves can't use the wizard hats without their ears poking through the fabric. It's something they never, ever fixed. :'(

I thought it was a feature not a bug but I guess you never know with elder scrolls games ;)
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other crates have been re-released, so it’s about time the storm crates get re-released as well.
    I’ve been saving up gems for some items when it finally returns.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I demand storm crates!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I needed just one thing from Wild Hunt crates, I have it thanks to their recent return with gems. Now I just need 1 thing from Storm crates, and they can't return soon enough (with gem purchases of course) :'(:D
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several things I want from the Storm Crates, so yes ... please bring them back!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Those were the set that was up right before I joined the game so I never got a crack at them and lightning stuff fits my main sooo well.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they will be back, but not before December, I need to save up some gold/crowns!!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos seems to be recycling seasons for brief periods of time. They will probably come back.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want that argonian pulled back fin from these crates, hoping they are in the next ones
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's possible we will see them in December as they were before.