The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Indrik evolution

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, if I feed that deer some charcoal they turn legate black? OK.
    Edited by Enslaved on October 2, 2018 5:36AM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    The thing is ugly. I don't even want it.

Thats what i thought!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorta bummed about the CwC event rewarding tickets. I am very strict about doing content in order, and I am only in my third Cadwells Gold zone >.<
    I am really very keen on the Indrik mounts, and I love that they are not only available in game, but there is a whole mechanic involved with getting them as well. I just wish that I didnt have to hop on an alt to go to CwC to do dailies to get tickets is all.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I am sorta bummed about the CwC event rewarding tickets. I am very strict about doing content in order, and I am only in my third Cadwells Gold zone >.<
    I am really very keen on the Indrik mounts, and I love that they are not only available in game, but there is a whole mechanic involved with getting them as well. I just wish that I didnt have to hop on an alt to go to CwC to do dailies to get tickets is all.

Cadwell's isn't necessary to experience the story in order. It's optional content.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »

Cadwell's isn't necessary to experience the story in order. It's optional content.

It's also a totally different (and parallel) quest line from the main quest line. There's no real order to follow, even if you are trying to do everything in order.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither of those facts change the way I've chosen to do content. Thanks though.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I am a bit confused about the event tokens and unique feathers.

We have to collect 10 event tokens and change them to 1 unique feather.
    Does this mean we have to collect 10 Undaunted event tokens for the Undaunted feather?

And do you need 4 different feathers to create the Indrik mount?
    Or can we use 4 Undaunted feathers if we want?
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    The thing is ugly. I don't even want it.

Name checks out.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the system but don't prefer Indrik.

but if we could get a wamasu with different element evolutions i'D be intrigued
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Witches Festival, Clockwork Anniversary, Undaunted Dungeons, and New Life Festival should hopefully allow the Nascent by the end of this year. It's the four variants that will extend into 2019.
    They never said that the Clockwork and Undaunted events would be held this year, though.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    So, if i understood:
    you need 4 feathers to get the baby indrik
    you need only 1 berry to make it "evolve"
    do you need clockwork city to get the indrik?
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    So, if i understood:
    you need 4 feathers to get the baby indrik
    you need only 1 berry to make it "evolve"
    do you need clockwork city to get the indrik?

The base mount should be available to everyone. Each event adds a new feather to the store, but they stay there after the event ends, so you can earn tickets in any event and buy feathers whenever you are able.

It is interesting to note how each event gives a different number of tickets per day:

CWC 2
    Undaunted 3
    New Life 1
    Midyear Mayhem 1
    Morrowind 2 (1 for boss, 1 for delve)
    TG/DB 2 (1 heist, 1 sacrament)

I assume the Witches festival is 1 per day too. So players with no DLC should be able to get roughly the following amount of tickets:

Witches 10-20
    Undaunted 18-21 (if it is 7 days long again)
    New Life 20
    Midyear Mayhem 12? (not sure how long the event was in previous years)

40 tickets needed for base mount, not sure on the cost of berries.

PS5 EU.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    So, if I feed that deer some charcoal they turn legate black? OK.

Try this IRL and report back
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Witches Festival, Clockwork Anniversary, Undaunted Dungeons, and New Life Festival should hopefully allow the Nascent by the end of this year. It's the four variants that will extend into 2019.
    They never said that the Clockwork and Undaunted events would be held this year, though.

Totally true. However, last year the Undaunted event was during the month of November. Clockwork City released on November 11th, so it seems fitting that an anniversary event would be around that time. Seems likely that they'll do all these events since they're gonna be pushing this new event ticket currency now. We'll see.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Totally true. However, last year the Undaunted event was during the month of November. Clockwork City released on November 11th, so it seems fitting that an anniversary event would be around that time. Seems likely that they'll do all these events since they're gonna be pushing this new event ticket currency now. We'll see.
    That would be fun to have all four events in the next three months. I wants me indrik! <3o:)

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really glad we can earn an events feathers later on during a future event if we missed them. That was my big worry with this - that if I'm away for too many days I'll miss a feather and won't be able to complete the collection. For example I'm usually away for over 2 weeks in December/January so I miss a huge chunk of the New Life festival and may not have time to get a feather from that event. But it sounds like I'll just have to wait until the next event starts and then I can complete the New Life feather and start working on my next one.

So it may take a while to get the indrik, but I'll get there eventually which is the important thing.

More generally I love that they put these in-game as a collection reward. I was prepared to buy the one I like from the store if it's not too expensive but I'd seen some people predicting insane prices - 5,000 - 10,000 crowns (although I'm sure the upper end of that is exaggeration - the most expensive mount we've ever had was the 4,500 crown elk and that never came back and actually had a cheaper recolour, which is usually more expensive). I was really worried they'd end up in crates, especially after a 'set' were data-mined. But this sounds like it will be not only free but fun to do as well.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want green one for my wardens
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    However, last year the Undaunted event was during the month of November.

The 10 Million Stories sweepstakes extended through November into early December.

However, the dungeon event tied to 10 Million Stores was from November 30 until December 6.

So there is plenty of time to schedule both Clockwork and Undaunted prior to New Life.
    signing off
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the golden and white ones the most. Can't decide between them. I hope I'm able to get one.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounts. Meh. :|

(not sure why I'm not into all the mounts in this game. My characters rode all sorts of goofy crap in WoW)

Me too.... but since I have the weird bug with mount/dismount/harvest etc. I wind up not using them much in this game.
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get a feeling that this will be 2x more expensive than elk mounts.

#werememberdecember

Edited by Perwulf on October 3, 2018 8:47AM
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ravenarc wrote: »
    I get a feeling that this will be 2x more expensive than elk mounts.
    #werememberdecember
    Actually, this is the one that will be free when we collect enough feathers from doing in-game events. :)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading the posts and PTS notes about the Indriks, I still cannot understand whether we will be able to evolve only ONE Indrik period per account, or, if we participate extensively in all the events, we will eventually be able to evolve ALL four kinds of Indriks with enough time and effort. And judging from the replies in this post, I'm not alone in not understanding that. Some clarification from the devs would be nice eh.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh, no indrik with lightning effect :'(

Maybe if my indrik eat my twillight tormentor instead of berries ?
    Edited by Apherius on October 3, 2018 11:21AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no i'm pretty sure i'm reading this picture correctly and the berry is a suppository...

zJ3pGYN.jpg

It's meant to be rectally inserted?

I think you meant it's an "erectile enhancement".
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounts. Meh. :|

(not sure why I'm not into all the mounts in this game. My characters rode all sorts of goofy crap in WoW)

Because most of them are horses, which sadly get some completely unique looks.

I have a "need" to have a Psijic Spectral Wolf like the purple psijic horse from the psijic crates. Damn horse favoritism.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure hope my young indrik likes the berries I try to feed it...

200w.webp

200w.webp
    Fixed it for you and all those who don't like clicking to open broken links.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this means I have to do Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. :cry: I loathe stealth gameplay, but it seems one of the berries will come only from TG and DB dailies.

You probably don't have to be good at them, just complete.

Everyone can do the forgiving Black Sacrament, but the Thieves Guild Heists are punishing and annoying. They really need to redesign the Heists to be like the Black Sacrament with the timer and to allow us to assassinate npcs without immediately being busted in the mission and losing time.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I am a bit confused about the event tokens and unique feathers.

We have to collect 10 event tokens and change them to 1 unique feather.
    Does this mean we have to collect 10 Undaunted event tokens for the Undaunted feather?

And do you need 4 different feathers to create the Indrik mount?
    Or can we use 4 Undaunted feathers if we want?

Event tickets can be gained from any event and used to purchase any feather, but the feathers will be timed releases with only one available at first event, then 2 the next then 3 then all 4 on the 4th event.
    You can skip events or specific dailies if you want.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone can do the forgiving Black Sacrament, but the Thieves Guild Heists are punishing and annoying. They really need to redesign the Heists to be like the Black Sacrament with the timer and to allow us to assassinate npcs without immediately being busted in the mission and losing time.
    Exactly my thoughts about those horrible Thieves Guild heists. They're so awful that I refuse to do them, ever. I don't like the DB sacraments, either, but at least those are tolerable.