The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fake tanks

• Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    @PaddyVu @zvavi guys, may I ask if you are a necromancer mains?
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saubon wrote: »
    guys, may I ask if you are a necromancer mains?

Apologies didn't notice
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    Jameliel wrote: »
    Guppet wrote: »
    Jameliel wrote: »
    The worst are the noob whiners who run spindleclutch, fungal grotto and other easy dungeons, then complain when they don't realize it's easier and faster to just burn through it with 3~4 dps. The whole dungeon finder setup is stupid. Some of us are capped and just running a random daily to level up a new toon. Why should we be forced to sit in que for 10 mins to infinity? OMG THE TANK ISNT TAUNTING IM TAKING SOME DAMAGE OMG OMG I CANT STAND IN PLACE OR ROLL AROUND LIKE AN IDIOT TAKING 10 MINUTES TO KILL A MOB

I’m sorry, just did just say random daily. So you could quite easily get dlc. Your typing in caps to try and excuse your toxic behaviour.

Your attitude is part of the problem. You may be capped but if your pugging and choosing randoms, you can’t guarantee the other players are capped, that they don’t want an actual tank (your making the choice for them) and you can’t guarantee that you don’t screw over the whole group by getting dlc.

But so long as you don’t have to wait 10 mins that’s ok isn’t it?

To you my attitude may seem part of the problem, but to me you are part of the problem. How exactly is the group "screwed over" by having someone who is actually capped with full CP, doing massive damage and finishing the dungeon faster? Blame z0$ and stop blaming those of us who have put more time and effort into the game. We all get screwed by z0$ because they are too lazy and or incompetent to redesign and add more options to the group-finder. You shouldn't have to group with a tank who doesn't taunt if you don't desire it. Likewise others shouldn't have to listen to noobs complain like idiots or be kicked from dungeons due to noob ignorance. Stop spamming light attacks and maybe you won't taunt the boss so much.

I should wait for a lengthy period of time or perhaps not get a group at all, just for a normal random daily? Most of them barely take 10 or 15 minutes to complete. Its ludicrous that anyone need wait the same length or longer for a dungeon we already ran dozens if not hundreds of times. Not like the loot is even worth anything below 160cp. I find most noobs in this game incredibly dimwitted. Play your roll and stop whining like little girls. If you're running vet, or a more difficult dlc dungeon, then sure, a fake tank should drop out. Whining about most of the dungeons is downright petty. Try MapleStory or Mincraft instead.

Slot a taunt. It is not hard. And is barely even a 5% dps loss. You will lose much more damage from boss running around after a silly dd that drags it across the map. There are 10000 dds exactly like you that are in queue. Want to queue as tank? slot a taunt. You are not entitled to skip queue because you are max CP. You are not entitled to skip queue because you are farming the dungeon. You are welcome to queue as tank for normal, but slot a taunt.

If it is too "complicated" for you, you are welcome to
    Try MapleStory or Mincraft instead.

tank do more then just taunt,u cannot half dps half tank for just using a taunt to make u become a tank,a tank need to debuff boss,crushing enchant is required. Tank is tank,dps is dps
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorc main, can do all 3 role in a single character
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    PaddyVu wrote: »

It was meant as a joke, because you resurrected thread from 2018 :D
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    PaddyVu wrote: »

It was meant as a joke, because you resurrected thread from 2018 :D

What? Really? I just search google aboue fake tank and comment on this post,dont know this was from 2018 :(
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.