The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[EU Server] This is why there is nobody in BGs

Desastre
Desastre
✭✭✭
Since some days, it is just impossible to do battlegrounds during the prime time on the EU server !
As you can see on the video. It's like that during more than 1h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvhYSogSbA

My question is pretty simple, why there is this problem on the EU server ? (No problem on the NA server)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
(I know you don't have the answer, it is just because i like you both :D)

My Frenglish

Desastre
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not only bugglegrounds, also bugdes dont work.

sincerely yours, dont_do_bugs.

Edited by Dont_do_drugs on August 20, 2018 8:02PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Desastre
    Desastre
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to be the group tool yes.
    But i just do BGs all the time
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desastre wrote: »
    It seems to be the group tool yes.
    But i just do BGs all the time

i know, i am stalking u B)

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember when we could get a group in less than 5 minutes, it was the main source of AP ... I could not stop doing BG.

Now with the MMR system it became worse, we get long queue time, and the new system isn't even effective ... they said during the eso live ( not the previous one ) they wanted to reduce the queue time and improve the MMR system ... As we can see it's even worse.

What's better, 15 min of fun and 7K/12K Ap + 30 min of queue time ? Or 1H of fun 70K+ Ap and a few minutes of queue time to get in cyrodiil ?
    Edited by Apherius on August 20, 2018 8:12PM
  • ViRUSsamtastic
    ViRUSsamtastic
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't been able to do dungeons or battlegrounds for the last 3 days. I feel dead inside :neutral:

Please ZOS i beg you to fix this.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's patch didn't address this annoying issue!! Nor anyone responded.

GROUP FINDER DOES NOT WORK IN PRIME TIME on PC EU!

@ZOS_GinaBruno