The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Problems with teams not getting enough players?

darvaria
darvaria
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else experiencing this. Been here for 20 minutes. One of the players in my group said it happened to them earlier.
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened again. Green team never got any players.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Games starting with 3v4v4, 3v3v4 etc is a regular thing. Usually getting a 4th a few minutes before end of match. I believe you'll be ported into a match but the game wont begin if you have any less than one player vs the other teams. Leaving you all waiting at the start point until a suitable player is found.
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    People waited 20 minutes. Green never got a single player. We all left and got deserter buff. Both teams had to leave. We kept getting people to replace the ones that left but Green never got anyone.

The deserter buff was a problem for some ppl. One person said they went to Cyro and never got any AP with the deserter buff on.
    Edited by darvaria on August 17, 2018 4:12PM
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it happened to me once in the begining of the match I ported in 1v4v4 I mean I was against two premades :D not since then
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this bug many times :/ Having to leave and get penalty is the worst part - lot of wasted time...

We were there more than 10 minutes. Other teams had only 2 members all that time; then we could convince green team leave, but soon we got two new people as replacements. The match didn't start as group finder didn't seem to try and find more than 2 people for other teams - we saw people leaving and new names appearing instead. Then other teams were finally tired of wasting time, and our team finally won :D Group finder didn't even try to find new people, so we also left. Premium content :)

SsZyb96.jpg

Very good match: equal group members, not too crowded and - most important - actually started :smiley:

iDpAt5v.jpg
    Edited by Fischblut on August 17, 2018 9:59PM