The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC Vivec final score August 2018

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    Regarding some comments about organised gvgs. Gvgs in eso exist in two forms; official and unofficial.

As it stands, the game does not have the necessary means to provide a fair system with rules in place to facilitate two guilds formally and fairly fighting one another. This is fact.

The only official gvgs that do exist are those that are fought naturally on the field. There are no rules of engagement other than to beat the opposition.

The unofficial gvgs that guilds organise among themselves are based on a common agreement. There are usually rules, just take a look at the small scale gvg thread as an example. Sides choose a time and place.

My point is that there are two different styles of gvgs that are not compatible with each other. There is no 'best' style as there is a different set of rules for each.

One guild might measure their performance based on the official style and the other based on the unofficial style; or even both as two separate entities. Every guild has their right to choose how they want to play.

At TKG we prefer the official way and if other guilds want to test themselves then they are more than welcome. We are always after more competition. I encourage everyone to participate in group pvp and to help your group grow and enjoy the experience.

I'm sorry but your definition is flawed.

a GvG in the state that it's being discussed is a competitive event. All competitive events have rules and constraints.
    The purpose of said rules is to ensure that a result can be reasonably measured in a level environment.

Sporting events also ban drugs, standardise equipment used based on various constraints and equalise numbers or weight brackets.

For example the rules for most GvGs we have fought have been as simple as follows
    1) bring the same amount of players
    2) fight without siege (on the merit of your own players)
    3) no crouch stealth

In addition normally there is also a no resing rule although not always.

Rules such as 6v6 have been added to control the type and style of fight for a number of reasons the rules are up to the organising guilds and those that compete there.

What you refer to as "natural gvg" is simply just openworld pvp complete with unbalanced numbers and pugs on either side. Defending a keep with your faction and wiping a guild sieging there solo isn't a gvg.
    Official cannot be used to describe what you mean.
    You declined to participate in gvgs period. Official or unofficial cannot be labeled to it in the way you are attempting to do so to validate yourselves.
    It's simple. If you want to comment on other groups performance you should be prepared to back up your words with actions.

I dunno.

I mean, I understand how you want to codify and organize an equalized guild v guild into a sporting event, and that's cool.

But on the other hand, PVP guilds don't exist in a vacuum. We fight on the battlefields of Cyrodiil. Victory in Cyrodiil means dealing with PUGs and taking or defending objectives despite enemy opposition and oftentimes beating the enemy several times because their rezzers were on the ball. It also means playing with what you've got, even if a fourth of your raid DC'ed coming through the breach or you've got a bunch of new guildies with you, or half your normal members are on vacation, or you've got your dream team rolling right behind you.

So I'll admit that I fall into the camp that thinks that actual guild v guild happens in Cyrodiil, night after night, campaign after campaign. In not a fan of "exposed" type one-time fights, because everyone can have a bad fight or two. But over time in a 30-day campaign, campaign after campaign, the dominant guilds become obvious as the guilds clash time and again.

Now, that gets a little tricky for guilds that don't play the same time zones, and those guilds probably would have to set up a time to guild v guild fight sporting-match-style if they wanted to fight each other. But I can't blame a guild who excels or thinks they excel at Cyrodiil style rough-and-ready guild v guild fighting to look askance at rules designed to produce a more duel-like situation between guilds rather than accurately reflecting the conditions in which PVP guilds do most of their actual fighting.

Personally, Guild v Guild dueling is cool, but I'm going to base my opinion on how good a guild is based on their performance on the battlefields of Cyrodiil over the longterm of multiple campaigns.
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding some comments about organised gvgs. Gvgs in eso exist in two forms; official and unofficial.

As it stands, the game does not have the necessary means to provide a fair system with rules in place to facilitate two guilds formally and fairly fighting one another. This is fact.

The only official gvgs that do exist are those that are fought naturally on the field. There are no rules of engagement other than to beat the opposition.

The unofficial gvgs that guilds organise among themselves are based on a common agreement. There are usually rules, just take a look at the small scale gvg thread as an example. Sides choose a time and place.

My point is that there are two different styles of gvgs that are not compatible with each other. There is no 'best' style as there is a different set of rules for each.

One guild might measure their performance based on the official style and the other based on the unofficial style; or even both as two separate entities. Every guild has their right to choose how they want to play.

At TKG we prefer the official way and if other guilds want to test themselves then they are more than welcome. We are always after more competition. I encourage everyone to participate in group pvp and to help your group grow and enjoy the experience.

a GvG in the state that it's being discussed is a competitive event. All competitive events have rules and constraints.
    The purpose of said rules is to ensure that a result can be reasonably measured in a level environment.

Sporting events also ban drugs, standardise equipment used based on various constraints and equalise numbers or weight brackets.

For example the rules for most GvGs we have fought have been as simple as follows
    3) no crouch stealth

Rules such as 6v6 have been added to control the type and style of fight for a number of reasons the rules are up to the organising guilds and those that compete there.

What you refer to as "natural gvg" is simply just openworld pvp complete with unbalanced numbers and pugs on either side. Defending a keep with your faction and wiping a guild sieging there solo isn't a gvg.
    You declined to participate in gvgs period. Official or unofficial cannot be labeled to it in the way you are attempting to do so to validate yourselves.
    It's simple. If you want to comment on other groups performance you should be prepared to back up your words with actions.

That's all worded well and good, but you have no official support in your argument whereas I do. gvg format in eso officially has no rules. You form a guild group, you pvp and meet other guilds and you fight them should you choose to. That't it. End of story.

Spin it however you want but the above is as basic and simple as it gets.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    AD Poplocked, EP 3 bars, DC 3 bars.

#Weekends

Right so Elong.

UyHBi6a.png

2 hours later :) I haven't been in Cyro, but I'm glad this thread seems to have sparked some interest in the map for AD. Healthy competition makes for a healthy Cyrodiil! Look forward to seeing you out there in the future :)

v63NQSb.png

Hey Elong. This was some minutes ago though now all are the same pop. EP had 1 bar more. I couldn´t agree more with you. I truly hope this game remains healthy. Take care and respect.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

3) no crouch stealth

That's all worded well and good, but you have no official support in your argument whereas I do. gvg format in eso officially has no rules. You form a guild group, you pvp and meet other guilds and you fight them should you choose to. That't it. End of story.

Spin it however you want but the above is as basic and simple as it gets.

I have to admit that your wording sounds very official. I'll give you that.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Dear Diary,

For years I engaged in the drama and angst of eso pvp forum threads. I would spend hours debating population imbalance, off-peak hours map capping, scoreboard, leader board, cheating (both alleged and factual), gate camping, resource swapping, and scroll hijinx.

Now I find myself completely detached. I just don't care. I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Regards, Rev

not you,

some salty AD dudes always manage to drag one or multiple of these bs into discussion by either create a new post or degrade an existing post.
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 20, 2018 4:56PM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

3) no crouch stealth

I dunno.

I mean, I understand how you want to codify and organize an equalized guild v guild into a sporting event, and that's cool.

But on the other hand, PVP guilds don't exist in a vacuum. We fight on the battlefields of Cyrodiil. Victory in Cyrodiil means dealing with PUGs and taking or defending objectives despite enemy opposition and oftentimes beating the enemy several times because their rezzers were on the ball. It also means playing with what you've got, even if a fourth of your raid DC'ed coming through the breach or you've got a bunch of new guildies with you, or half your normal members are on vacation, or you've got your dream team rolling right behind you.

So I'll admit that I fall into the camp that thinks that actual guild v guild happens in Cyrodiil, night after night, campaign after campaign. In not a fan of "exposed" type one-time fights, because everyone can have a bad fight or two. But over time in a 30-day campaign, campaign after campaign, the dominant guilds become obvious as the guilds clash time and again.

Now, that gets a little tricky for guilds that don't play the same time zones, and those guilds probably would have to set up a time to guild v guild fight sporting-match-style if they wanted to fight each other. But I can't blame a guild who excels or thinks they excel at Cyrodiil style rough-and-ready guild v guild fighting to look askance at rules designed to produce a more duel-like situation between guilds rather than accurately reflecting the conditions in which PVP guilds do most of their actual fighting.

Personally, Guild v Guild dueling is cool, but I'm going to base my opinion on how good a guild is based on their performance on the battlefields of Cyrodiil over the longterm of multiple campaigns.

Open world PVP performance is of course important but this is part of the Tri faction war gameplay not GvG.
    GvG style fights can occur in openworld gameplay but the important part of competition is being measurable and organised.

You mentioned yourself one key difference between actual GvG and openworld gamplay being an organised meeting between groups who would normally be in different timezones.

The other part of GvG as was also mentioned is the ability to fight on your own merits as a group. Without relying on pugs assisting your side. In addition as a group you must also build for fighting large numbers of pugs as well as guilds and really anything which can be thrown at you. GvG allows guilds to exercise different strategies and builds because it is a different style of fight.
    An example of this can be as follows: Group 1 is built to fight successfully outnumbered with good mobility and sustain based dmg. Group 2 hides inside its pugs and is build purely to combat enemy groups with burst damage and no healing. This is a valid matchup openworld but because of the added assistance on group 2's side group 1 isn't afforded the same opportunity to fight in an equal manner that is the purpose of a GvG.

Banding around words like 'Official' because you feel like they might persuade people who are unsure of the differences to your idea simply doesn't work in this situation because they completely different styles of gameplay and thus cannot be compared in this way.
    Making an event 'Official' can only be granted by ZOS however unofficial GvG's organised amongst the player community are still a completely valid and effective measure of competition between guilds.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3) no crouch stealth

I dunno.

Open world PVP performance is of course important but this is part of the Tri faction war gameplay not GvG.
    GvG style fights can occur in openworld gameplay but the important part of competition is being measurable and organised.

You mentioned yourself one key difference between actual GvG and openworld gamplay being an organised meeting between groups who would normally be in different timezones.

The other part of GvG as was also mentioned is the ability to fight on your own merits as a group. Without relying on pugs assisting your side. In addition as a group you must also build for fighting large numbers of pugs as well as guilds and really anything which can be thrown at you. GvG allows guilds to exercise different strategies and builds because it is a different style of fight.
    An example of this can be as follows: Group 1 is built to fight successfully outnumbered with good mobility and sustain based dmg. Group 2 hides inside its pugs and is build purely to combat enemy groups with burst damage and no healing. This is a valid matchup openworld but because of the added assistance on group 2's side group 1 isn't afforded the same opportunity to fight in an equal manner that is the purpose of a GvG.

Banding around words like 'Official' because you feel like they might persuade people who are unsure of the differences to your idea simply doesn't work in this situation because they completely different styles of gameplay and thus cannot be compared in this way.
    Making an event 'Official' can only be granted by ZOS however unofficial GvG's organised amongst the player community are still a completely valid and effective measure of competition between guilds.

Just to be clear, I wasn't the one talking about official vs unofficial fights.

And sure, your organized GvG fights are a cool addition and I see the point and the benefit of them. Its very much a viewpoint of "If you take away all the randoms of Cyrodiil and the cheese and stuff, how will our guild members' skills stack up?" Sort of like a dueling competition. If guilds want to do that, cool and good for them.

However, I also see the point of view of people saying, essentially, "Hey, this is a thread about campaigns and Cyrodiil fights, so an organized GvG with rules and all that doesn't really prove anything about how our guilds would do in a real Cyrodiil fight." Sort of like how Cyrodil 1v1 doesn't work out according to dueling tournament rules.

Or, to be perfectly blunt, we've got a bunch of people talking up their reputations and measuring something in this thread. So this little debate is more of arguing over which stick are we gonna use to measure: an organized guild v guild duel with rules or the all out chaos of the Cyrodiil battlefield?

As I said, I'm on the side that says guild dominance is settled in Cyrodiil, fight after fight, campaign after campaign. That doesn't lend itself to settling matches between guilds on different time zones. But I'm also not in the habit of getting into guild v guild ego matches with other players at all, much less players that don't play on my time zone. I don't see the point, since I really enjoy excellent guild v guild battles in Cyrodiil even with all the extra PUGs and chaos and cheese. That sort of large scale no-holds-barred combat is exactly what I love about Cyrodiil and I appreciate my opponents for providing that sort of fun on a weekly basis.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 20, 2018 7:12PM
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost every game that now has a successful, competitive pvp scene started off as player driven because the player base was able to identify some rules and restraints that would improve the gameplay that the developers did not. After time the developers catch on to this and implement game modes or private matchmaking to facilitate this and before you know it you have a game with respectable pvp.

Im glad the player base for games like Dota, CoD, counterstrike ect didn't all decide that the official way was good enough.

So open world cyro can be fun for some official (casual) pvp, but it's nothimg more than that. It takes player intervention to allow it to become anything more. Again, something I'm glad to see at least the small scale guilds be able to achieve.
    Edited by Vilestride on August 20, 2018 8:59PM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average day in Vivec for DC:

image.png
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.png

And we deserve it, we dont know how to defend...
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

image.png

I am surprised that EP decided to push DC unlike the usual potatoing down the south. Lol. Maybe it was because the scoreboard was DC at the top.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.png

I am surprised that EP decided to push DC unlike the usual potatoing down the south. Lol. Maybe it was because the scoreboard was DC at the top.

Maybe. I may be jaded, but I assume it also had something to do with EP holding Alessia so our usual potato at the bridge spot wasn't there.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

image.png

Despite leading the campaign. DC are getting a lot better, it's a shame they weren't able to defend this push.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs a Pubes' ERP story lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

@Publius_Scipio Paging Scipio
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.png

Despite leading the campaign. DC are getting a lot better, it's a shame they weren't able to defend this push.

LOL! DC isn't getting a lot better. They have always been the best.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.png

Maybe. I may be jaded, but I assume it also had something to do with EP holding Alessia so our usual potato at the bridge spot wasn't there.

Oh yeah, the potato bridge is closed. Sad day. :( I missed that for some reason. And Chalamo is painted red also.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

image.png

LOL! DC isn't getting a lot better. They have always been the best.

:D
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.png

Take a look at Roe.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new day of the week. Getting crushed by DC and EP. AD seems to have given up today. The zone is back and lively :) Our supreme commander announced we are trash....

MxftYOL.png
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new day of the week. Getting crushed by DC and EP. AD seems to have given up today. The zone is back and lively :) Our supreme commander announced we are trash....

MxftYOL.png

There's a lot of fairweather AD. That's the problem. That's the key problem imo.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »

MxftYOL.png

There's a lot of fairweather AD. That's the problem. That's the key problem imo.

That and a lot of disorganization. To be honest, we could do with someone going through the basics of pvp but none is really up to that task. Lost our pug herders.
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then DC drop to low pop. I am not aspiring anymore of any campaign that is competed throughout the day. I miss Thornblade and Wabba times.

obLOA78.png
    The blizzard is my home,
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My view is that the important part of competition is to enjoy the experience. If I'm not having fun, no matter how well organised and 'balanced' the gvg is then it's not worth it. And most of all, I couldn't care less about who wins or looses. It's about having a good time. If being able to measure yourself against others is what's important then I suggest having another look at what's actually important.
    And regarding tonight session, I wouldn't even bring it up if I were you. Your performance was abysmal at best. Your group kept wiping over and over, sometimes to other guilds other times to pugs. You have a lot to work on.

I don't need to say anything more here.

Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8lIO4do.png
    Edited by Ghostbane on August 21, 2018 11:54AM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Map rn:

9tvmGyN.jpg
    kF12C0I.png

How is your PVD going (you know who you are)? :trollface:
    maxjapank wrote: »
    But taking scrolls or pvedooring inner keeps to run up the score is a bit cheesy.

#weekends #poorAD
    Edited by Rin_Senya on August 21, 2018 12:43PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    8lIO4do.png

Well yeah, there were enemy scrolls in Arrius and Farra, of course the map looks like that. We've all been here long enough to know that this is the result of holding enemy scrolls. The sad part is how long it took AD to rally enough people to get their scroll back, and how they didn't even make a move when DC had Farra open and a scroll on the move last night.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    8lIO4do.png

Well yeah, there were enemy scrolls in Arrius and Farra, of course the map looks like that. We've all been here long enough to know that this is the result of holding enemy scrolls. The sad part is how long it took AD to rally enough people to get their scroll back, and how they didn't even make a move when DC had Farra open and a scroll on the move last night.

Let a girl have her fun.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

FREE PUBLIUS!!!
    Our supreme commander announced we are trash....

MxftYOL.png

MARGINAL TRASH ESO
    MARGINAL
    MARGINAL

“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've decided to close this thread since it has derailed into inappropriate and combative arguments. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.