The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA PC Vivec final score August 2018

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
EP 61,483
AD 57,733
DC 57,056
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations EP! But as a wise man once said, "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown."
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, EP is just too good.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gratz DC! You began the campaign pushing against EP with AD. But somehow you ended up going south again. We enjoy the fights, but AD just doesn’t have the numbers during off peak hours to counter EP’s pvedooring the map. If you want a chance to win, then you’ll have to focus EP more. But if you just want to avoid the DK zerg and play with us yellows, I fully understand. :)
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Gratz DC! You began the campaign pushing against EP with AD. But somehow you ended up going south again. We enjoy the fights, but AD just doesn’t have the numbers during off peak hours to counter EP’s pvedooring the map. If you want a chance to win, then you’ll have to focus EP more. But if you just want to avoid the DK zerg and play with us yellows, I fully understand. :)

I thought DC and AD had signed an agreement to team up against the Pact all campaign, what ever did happen to that?
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

I thought DC and AD had signed an agreement to team up against the Pact all campaign, what ever did happen to that?

Ask DC. And thank them. And thank your off peak pvedoor crew while you’re at it. They are highly skilled.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭

Midyear Madness, people who could give a **** who wins the campaign, guild group shenanigans, confusion about whether Warden and Roe are EP keeps and which way is east again? Etc.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ask DC. And thank them. And thank your off peak pvedoor crew while you’re at it. They are highly skilled.

EP has the best oceanic presence thats for sure. I wish TKG, RAM, Lolizerg and Ni would reroll other factions. oh wait..
    Edited by frozywozy on August 16, 2018 9:10AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Well played EP, I hope this campaign AD will realize how much we need to keep you out of Alessia.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To the EP Faction: NEVER, EVER WIN VIVEC AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER NIGHTCAPS AND ZERGING THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW FACTIONS THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. AD IS NO LONGER A FACTION THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR RESISTANCE AND TACTICAL ADVANTAGE. BE CAUTIOUS!

If only AD had more guilds... Maybe then they could win. :D

Tbh DC deserve the most respect this campaign.
    Despite having less than half the guilds of AD they almost managed 2nd place.

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on August 16, 2018 10:54AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

EP has the best oceanic presence thats for sure. I wish TKG, RAM, Lolizerg and Ni would reroll other factions. oh wait..

EP has more numbers before and after Oceanic guilds are on. We often come into red map with a red Emp and Ad scrolls gone. Or...Ep will wait till tkg logs off and immediately push south to pvedoor everything again. You know this cause you are often a part of it. silly boy :)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd place battle was where the fun was . DC and AD fought hard for that position and it was so close . Great job everyone .
  • Akgurd
    Akgurd
    ✭✭✭
    2nd place battle was where the fun was . DC and AD fought hard for that position and it was so close . Great job everyone .

Can’t agree more.
    Last couple days of score race between AD and DC were intense. Great effort from everyone.
    Aknight
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your off peak is my prime time. You're more than welcome.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

Amen. Good fights on both sides. Looking forward to it again on this map. =)
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels so lame to even check the leaderbo

How to wake up a sleeping dragon? Tell EP that they have overpopulation. :)
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He means the time between the NA prime time and Asia/Pacific/Oceanic prime time range where there are virtually no ADs around while EP are out and rolling and to a lesser extent, DC. This in between prime time time almost always is EP or half EP and DC.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He means the time between the NA prime time and Asia/Pacific/Oceanic prime time range where there are virtually no ADs around while EP are out and rolling and to a lesser extent, DC. This in between prime time time almost always is EP or half EP and DC.

I know exactly what he means, I have no idea how this changes what my personal prime time is.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I know exactly what he means, I have no idea how this changes what my personal prime time is.

Yeah. I really have no problems with people playing during their prime time, Elong. It's not something that can be helped. I just want AD to know this. So many previous threads talked about how AD needs to get better organized, etc. Which while true, it is not the only reason that EP continues to win campaigns. The largest reason is these pts. earned when one side greatly outnumbers the other. So AD needs to quit beating themselves up over something they have no control over.

I also want DC to know that if they don't wish to continue losing the campaign, then they need to focus EP more. Both AD and DC will continue to lose the campaign unless they can focus EP more. Besides the most exciting campaigns are those that end up when all sides are within 200pts or so at the end. The ball is sorta in DC's court.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean your personal prime time, not the definition most uses which is collective prime time that is NA or Asia/Oceanic prime time. I misread that as such. My bad.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

EP has more numbers before and after Oceanic guilds are on. We often come into red map with a red Emp and Ad scrolls gone. Or...Ep will wait till tkg logs off and immediately push south to pvedoor everything again. You know this cause you are often a part of it. silly boy :)

The 3 times I got emp, it was at 5:30pm EST. TKG plays between 2:00am and 5:00am EST. Not sure what u're trying to prove but get your information straight next time. Btw thanks for the congratulations, was a blast to be emp.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC stopped attacking EP because they were getting Crushed by the superior Ebonheart forces. DC had a choice, either fight the EP forces and get crushed or Farm the soft Pug-like ad. they chose to fight the AD for quality of life reasons. You must know that the strongest faction , doesnt get double teamed the most, its the faction thats easiest to farm that gets double teamed. It is also important to note that most of the elite DC forces are helping fengrush on the no-cp server.
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    TKG plays between 2:00am and 5:00am EST.

TKG doesn't play those times. Get your information straight next time.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The 3 times I got emp, it was at 5:30pm EST. TKG plays between 2:00am and 5:00am EST. Not sure what u're trying to prove but get your information straight next time. Btw thanks for the congratulations, was a blast to be emp.

As Sacred said, TKG doesn't play during that time. We play from 6:30 a.m to 9:30 am EST. So what you've proved for me is that your information is incorrect. Or better yet, you're full of it. You've also just confirmed for everyone what I said before:
    EP has more numbers before and after Oceanic guilds are on. We often come into red map with a red Emp and Ad scrolls gone. Or...Ep will wait till tkg logs off and immediately push south to pvedoor everything again. You know this cause you are often a part of it. silly boy

That Emping would be you and every other EP emp who does it at the same time. Roughly 1-2 hours before tkg logs on and when AD has barely any pop to fight back.

Now don't you feel a bit silly? :)
    Edited by maxjapank on August 17, 2018 2:24PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As Sacred said, TKG doesn't play during that time. We play from 6:30 a.m to 9:30 am EST. So what you've proved for me is that your information is incorrect. Or better yet, you're full of it. You've also just confirmed for everyone what I said before:
    EP has more numbers before and after Oceanic guilds are on. We often come into red map with a red Emp and Ad scrolls gone. Or...Ep will wait till tkg logs off and immediately push south to pvedoor everything again. You know this cause you are often a part of it. silly boy

That Emping would be you and every other EP emp who does it at the same time. Roughly 1-2 hours before tkg logs on and when AD has barely any pop to fight back.

Remind me which guilds TKG fights against on EP side at those times?
    You're right about ADs population though they only have 2-3 guilds before you guys log in. It's hardly fair really.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're right about ADs population though they only have 2-3 guilds before you guys log in. It's hardly fair really.

I mentioned it in another post. But EP has one massive faction stack, DKs mostly, that push insistently south.

And don’t think there are any guilds on before we log on. When Ni logs off, there’s just a 1-2 hour period of nothing for AD. And of course EP takes advantage of this time period to Emp. Why would someone trying to Emp want a strong force to contend with? They just want to get Emp as quickly as possible with as little resistance as possible. I get it. But taking scrolls or pvedooring inner keeps to run up the score is a bit cheesy. I know EP wants to win. So I get that, too. I just want players to recognize exactly why EP continues to win campaign after campaign. It’s just a pure population numbers advantage during “off peak” hours for AD and DC.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mentioned it in another post. But EP has one massive faction stack, DKs mostly, that push insistently south.

And don’t think there are any guilds on before we log on. When Ni logs off, there’s just a 1-2 hour period of nothing for AD. And of course EP takes advantage of this time period to Emp. Why would someone trying to Emp want a strong force to contend with? They just want to get Emp as quickly as possible with as little resistance as possible. I get it. But taking scrolls or pvedooring inner keeps to run up the score is a bit cheesy. I know EP wants to win. So I get that, too. I just want players to recognize exactly why EP continues to win campaign after campaign. It’s just a pure population numbers advantage during “off peak” hours for AD and DC.

It’s so sad to think that the only popular campaign of the few left isn’t pop locked 24/7 by all factions. It just shows how ignoring game breaking bugs and mismanagement of player issues for 4 years does to a community population. Honestly there are so few of us left that we should point all of the internal salt towards the real issue, ZOS.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've played those times over MYM AD was pop locked throughout. You've just said that EP has no guilds and thus with both sides being pop locked and AD having multiple guilds one would expect AD to be dominant during those times.
    I guess EP can just thank you kindly for the compliment. I'm also not too sure why the fact that there are DKs is relevant vs any other class honestly :/
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a lot of arguing over nothing important.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I havn't been pvping for 2wks, was fun trying to stop the randyl emp pushes during the first half of the campaign though.

I know the window your talking about,, it's the one I started trying to play in to help balance it out. (around 5pm AEST, 3am EST)

PAHbDij.jpg

Also I think the number of scattershots your faction has is more imporantant than the number of guilds these days. :p #buffsiegelolsaidnooneever
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on August 17, 2018 3:48PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what doesn't have an overnight PVD push messing with scores? BGs ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
This discussion has been closed.