The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PVE][Warden] Green Lotus Eater- Stamina Healing (Lost Depths)

• Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and also, what about melee weapons, specifically Axes, for the extra crit heal chance?
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    We really need an update to this build. And soon :D I need some kind of guidance for stam healer...
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey working on an update to this build for High Isle! Stay tuned, and will have it also posed on the ESO-Hub too! Thanks for all your interest over the months and months for this build!

I might make a video breaking down things like FAQ's, and an over all break down when I have time! I work full time in the health care industry so I've just been really really busy!

Thanks again, and will post the big kapow zap wow update in the coming weeks!

Stay green!
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I’m really excited about this update coming! Thank you!
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merrien wrote: »
    I’m really excited about this update coming! Thank you!

Me too!!! :)
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Merrien @peacenote @Digibrax

Huzzah its updated! Have fun, and heal green my friends!

@Cloudtrader - Yes axes are fun and good! I added some notes and my own testing on both the Great Axe, and double axe/ 1 axe/1 dagger combos! All were really groovey, but I felt my DPS-to heal ratio for me was in a sweet spot for 1 axe/1 dagger.

However swinging around a giant two hander was def fun!

Also for those who want more hover and read on the CP, I have the build on the ESO-Hub, thanks @Alcast for making a great site to share builds!
    https://eso-hub.com/en/builds/oolongsnaketea/971e6a12-4673-4013-8796-ad61df149617/green-lotus-eater-stamina-healer?utm_medium=website&utm_source=esohubcom&utm_campaign=share_button
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much! I'll let you know what I think. I've modified it a bit for personal playstyle of course, but I use the bulk of your build.
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to work great for my playing. I solo mostly on this character, so I primarily use the bear, and I have my own traveling circus between the bear, a netch, a cliffstrider, magma beetles, the spider silk buggies, and for funsies (and since I mostly solo), I use chokethorn for a strangler and coldharbour's favorite for a blue bantham guar. We're a myriad force, but we work. I definitely use the powerful assault set, the skills as listed, though I use a bow and restro staff because I really want her to have a piece of valenwood to whap things with. Thanks for the build, I have no sense for them, so this really helps give me a big framework to not suck too bad!
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @Merrien @peacenote @Digibrax

Huzzah its updated! Have fun, and heal green my friends!

@Cloudtrader - Yes axes are fun and good! I added some notes and my own testing on both the Great Axe, and double axe/ 1 axe/1 dagger combos! All were really groovey, but I felt my DPS-to heal ratio for me was in a sweet spot for 1 axe/1 dagger.

However swinging around a giant two hander was def fun!

Also for those who want more hover and read on the CP, I have the build on the ESO-Hub, thanks @Alcast for making a great site to share builds!
    https://eso-hub.com/en/builds/oolongsnaketea/971e6a12-4673-4013-8796-ad61df149617/green-lotus-eater-stamina-healer?utm_medium=website&utm_source=esohubcom&utm_campaign=share_button

We are glad you like the editor. I like the Powerful Assault and Magma combo on your build.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    No real huge changes, I fixed some wording on ESO Hub, and I'll have it reflect here in the coming week.

Update 35 did tweak things, and I'm trying to add in the chilled-status effect better since thats a healer-responsbility for meta-end game.

The new sets actually work as great flex options depending if you wanna lean more healing or more DPS.

Rage of the Ursauk- Provides an area that gives people empower when you heavy attack. Intresting!
    Archdruid Devyric- Provides Major Vulrneability when you heavy. Very powerful, probs a great offensive helm option if Magna encarta isn't needed!
    Grave Inevitability- Its like Kinras, but provides minor force instead of minor beserk.

Stone's Accord- Provides minor resolve and minor beserk when you drop an AOE heal down (budding seeds), might be easier for some people to apply then kinras! And allows for a diffrent helm option other then Magma encarta! I've been heavily testing with this set, and it's been really great for this kind of build.

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    dy8d5ndb40fi.png

The build is updated, and def more agressive then before- it's getting good numbers on the PTS (I'll run another parse before the final live)- even with the DOT/HOT adjustments and warden adjustments. It'll run great in live.

I'm currently already running the build as is for live, and have been getting my 6 undaunted pledge keys just fine! The spaulder has been really fun, but I can swap into Magma if there is no tank running Yolna.

Enjoy it's new naturey-icy goodness!