The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/
Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Do you honestly still care about campaign score- does it even matter?

• Sendrik
    Sendrik
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Alliance pride!
    A wanderers way never ends.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Can it be both? I like being on the winning side and helping my alliance but I also enjoy just not caring about the map at all and just going where the fight/AP is.

I think it's important to find a healthy balance so that players are not driven away from PvP. The more that PvP the less likely that we have down time.
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Althrimir- High Elf Sorcerer
    Daemog gro-Khazgur- Orc DK
    Althrimir Agarwen- Altmer NB
    Althreeza- Argonian Templar
    Maharic Laveash- High Elf Warden
    Haunted Luigi Board- Khajiit DK tank
    Caelia Althrilius- Imperial Sorc tank
    Walks-With-Behemoths- Argonian Warden

Ebonheart Pact
    Krasen-Milith Azsar- Breton DK lowbie
    Alvika Ice-Wolf- Nord Warden
    Jormiskr- Imperial Templar lowbie
    Althrimir Emeloth- Altmer sorc lowbie

Daggerfall Covenant
    Toasty Tail- lowbie DC

• Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭
    No
    End of campaign rewards need to be more valuable for winning. Everyone more or less get the same things. Different amounts but still the same stuff.

A crazy amount of Gold or maybe fat stacks of mats or motif pages, maybe mounts I don’t know. But seriously there really is no reward at the moment that inspires everyone to be dedicated to the Win!

Maybe better rewards of the worthy if your side is leading on the score board to.
    Edited by Curtdogg47 on December 4, 2018 8:51PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Curtdogg47 wrote: »
    End of campaign rewards need to be more valuable for winning. Everyone more or less get the same things. Different amounts but still the same stuff.

A crazy amount of Gold or maybe fat stacks of mats or motif pages, maybe mounts I don’t know. But seriously there really is no reward at the moment that inspires everyone to be dedicated to the Win!

Maybe better rewards of the worthy if your side is leading on the score board to.

I disagree. Better rewards would only encourage people to stack on a single faction side per campaign even more than they do now.
    PC NA
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka NB, Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Orc Stamina Warden
    Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Argonian Magicka Templar, Orc Stamina DK, Bosmer Stamina NB, Nord Stamina Warden
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    WINNERS TAKE ALL
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    No. Never have cared much. Just want interesting fights or to figure out how to not get wrecked by guys like OP when I come across them solo. Like big zergy battles if they are somewhat even, and like smaller ones so long as they're good fights.
    Technohic - DC Templar
    Technohicz - DC Nightblade
    Technohix - DC Sorc
    TechDKnohic - DC DK
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭
    No
    I use to care till i seen how much faction jumping there was. Until ZOS locks factions per account and campaign ill just farm AP like everyone else and hope for some decent fights
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose