The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Strange Graphics Anomaly

• dannuckb14_ESO
    Still getting this issue. Tonight was in Bahraha's Gloom.

ybb4rmqithk8.png
  • vometia
    vometia
    ✭✭✭
    This is getting to be a real pain. Not really big on the idea of quitting in the middle of a dungeon but it's impossible to navigate blind. If there isn't a fix, perhaps roll back the last patch? Given that it seems to have introduced the problem. I'm not sure it did anything useful anyway.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening to me in the College of Sapiarchs, upper floors, and the Cathedral of Webs before the stairs down to the huge floor breach.

Makes the game nearly unplayable. Should be the team's highest priority.

EDIT: It also happened inside Alinor near the west gate.
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on July 15, 2018 11:51PM
  • RedWarrior72
    RedWarrior72
    ✭✭
    Had this happen to me in Morrowind and almost could not finish a quest because of it as I had to grab a book after killing someone and every time I approached the area, everything disappeared. I could back up a couple of feet and it was all there, as soon as I go back in, all was gone again, even in first person. However, I was able to get close enough and turn 90 degrees to the table the book was on, I was able to get the cursor over it and get the prompt to take it.
  • dragi25rwb17_ESO
    And I thought it was my video card...!!!
    So fun, NOT.... everything went white and I could do anything, it seems to be continually increasing the last week.
    It is happening everywhere...
    HELP Bethesda

• tralaladk
    tralaladk
    Soul Shriven
    Just wanted to add me to the list of people experiencing this graphics bug. I get it often.
  • 7gonago7nrb19_ESO
    7gonago7nrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    1. I see patch and patchnotes/
    2. But i cant see any words about fixing most important bug - disappearing environment!

Zenimax you there all right? Do you live on this planet?

If the problem has not been fixed, it remains only to play until the end of ECO Plus and then stop until it is fixed. Fortunately there is something to play TESO is not the only game in the world.
    Edited by 7gonago7nrb19_ESO on July 17, 2018 2:41PM
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the disappearing buildings and objects which leave only the other players, NPCs, and floating fires in many locations: Craglorn (particularly near the bank); Greenshade (inside the bank--"Nidras, a THIEF?!!!"--no wonder he got away with stealing); Vulkhel Guard (near the Enchanter shoppe); .....just to name a few.

I can rotate the camera a few degrees, or perhaps move one step or two in a direction, and the textures will restore; but I can also reliably return to the missing image once it has happened.

This is becoming increasingly more prevalent (rarely noticed this before Summerset, if ever),and is in addition to the aforementioned geometric flickering.

Nothing in the Patch Notes regarding this.....is ZOS aware?