The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Would you kill a AFK person?

• DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Mureel wrote: »
    Violynne wrote: »
    As a married person, "AFK" is guaranteed (not including emergent bathroom breaks (Taco Bell for dinner), pet issues, doorbells, and other daily nuisances which won't leave me alone as I play the game).

The game has a timer on it for a reason. It may feel like an eternity, but eventually, they'll be kicked.

What do any of these have to do with being married?

Family obligations. In my case that's a husband, MIL, and until recently a grandmother-in-law who needed help often for little things. Those outweigh a game.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please specifiy)
    Only if they are AD
  • photonoxx
    photonoxx
    ✭✭
    Yes, no matter the PVP mode
    Mureel wrote: »
    Violynne wrote: »
    As a married person, "AFK" is guaranteed (not including emergent bathroom breaks (Taco Bell for dinner), pet issues, doorbells, and other daily nuisances which won't leave me alone as I play the game).

The game has a timer on it for a reason. It may feel like an eternity, but eventually, they'll be kicked.

What do any of these have to do with being married?

He/she"s mentionning "not including", so, I suppose thing listed come in addition to the fact of being married.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, no matter the PVP mode
    it's PvP, would I even notice they are AFK!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy