The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Why do bites have to be free?

• Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    It's an argument based on ignorance, and while I understand you're not necessarily defending it, I don't agree with it.

Yeah, I'm not. If you're new, my advice is still, "don't buy them," or at least don't burn all your savings chasing a bite. But, if you know what you're doing, and don't want to deal with screwing around, sure, pay for a bite if it means you get gnawed on right now.

Exactly, same as it works for every other market.

If you want to go and look for a deal, you're free to refuse an offer, but if you don't want to deal with the hassle, you pay the premium.

If you get lucky, you find the deal on your first try.
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    ...but if it's acceptable to bully people that sell them into giving them for free.

I believe it's not.

It shouldn't be acceptable. But, as I mentioned a minute ago, the bite situation has some history that informs how the community views it.

That said, a lot of people will hear the, "never pay for bites," advice without realizing there's a cooldown on Blood Ritual. I've had to explain to players in zone that it wasn't possible to bite everyone who asked because of the timer. People seem to be more knowledgeable about that now, but if someone thinks that biting really is no-cost to the user, then I could see them arguing for free bites.

And that's fine, but as stated before, it's not the case anymore.

It's an argument based on ignorance, and while I understand you're not necessarily defending it, I don't agree with it.

Also, it's not accurate, because while it's true that some people have that mindset, some other simply emulate them and say "never pay for bites" without even knowing the background of why someone says that.

Some other are just plain entitled. I can tell you I had to ignore people because they kept whispering me "bite me" while I was waiting for a guildie at the shrine.

First one I said "can't sorry", the second "already taken, sorry" the third, forth and fifth I didn't even bother replying.

That happens often when I'm at the shrine.

I have 8 werewolf characters who are almost always are on cooldown due to biting people, 75% of them being randoms.... I never had this problem, seems you're pretty (un)lucky or exaggerating.

No, I've seen that. I've also seen a player intentionally trying to dodge between other players hoping to snarf a bite intended for someone else.

Begging for bites does seem to disproportionately affect the vampire community. I want to say it has something to do with vampires being perceived as more desirable for endgame. I mean, we have people who will tell you that you need vampirism for endgame content. So, unsurprisingly, there seem to be more people begging for bat bites in game.

Also, server/platform can be a factor. I can only speak for PCNA. I don't know how the other server communities shake out when it comes to bites.

We were discussing whisper harassment, not bite stealing, don't twist my words for your own gain
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bite for free
    sometimes I get tips

if others charge thast fine by me, i dont care
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the vampire/werewolf-spawns are still alive, no problem. However, if someone kills all of them and then writes in the zone "WTS bite for (ridiculous sum)", I'll definitely have a problem with that.

The only way to take the wind out of the sails of such people is offer free service, so actually this was born out of good will for this game and take action against this stupidity...
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because this isn't Xbox and you are a humble respect for other players. The only people, who even buy bites are newcomers. Every resident just asks his friends or guild mates. That means, you practically are scamming newcomers and give them a rough start into this awesome game. You are better than that! Also, selling your body in exchange for money is .. well... some kind of prostitution. Therefore, it's not a service, it's a gift.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...but if it's acceptable to bully people that sell them into giving them for free.

I believe it's not.

It shouldn't be acceptable. But, as I mentioned a minute ago, the bite situation has some history that informs how the community views it.

That said, a lot of people will hear the, "never pay for bites," advice without realizing there's a cooldown on Blood Ritual. I've had to explain to players in zone that it wasn't possible to bite everyone who asked because of the timer. People seem to be more knowledgeable about that now, but if someone thinks that biting really is no-cost to the user, then I could see them arguing for free bites.

Also, it's not accurate, because while it's true that some people have that mindset, some other simply emulate them and say "never pay for bites" without even knowing the background of why someone says that.

Some other are just plain entitled. I can tell you I had to ignore people because they kept whispering me "bite me" while I was waiting for a guildie at the shrine.

First one I said "can't sorry", the second "already taken, sorry" the third, forth and fifth I didn't even bother replying.

I have 8 werewolf characters who are almost always are on cooldown due to biting people, 75% of them being randoms.... I never had this problem, seems you're pretty (un)lucky or exaggerating.

No, I've seen that. I've also seen a player intentionally trying to dodge between other players hoping to snarf a bite intended for someone else.

Begging for bites does seem to disproportionately affect the vampire community. I want to say it has something to do with vampires being perceived as more desirable for endgame. I mean, we have people who will tell you that you need vampirism for endgame content. So, unsurprisingly, there seem to be more people begging for bat bites in game.

Also, server/platform can be a factor. I can only speak for PCNA. I don't know how the other server communities shake out when it comes to bites.

We were discussing whisper harassment, not bite stealing, don't twist my words for your own gain

I'm not, or at least not trying to. I'm simply saying, in the range of bad behavior I've seen at shrines...

To be fair, in four years, I've seen maybe a dozen players who keep pestering for a bite, either in /say or via tells, and probably only three or four attempted bite stealers. So, all of this behavior is in the extreme minority anyway.
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it's not.

As I said, I only bite guildies, so it doesn't happen as often as you, it seems.

Also, not all my characters are vamp/ww, so I have less than you.

Also, you're already servicing randoms, the chance to get someone at the shrine to ask you for it is less.

Basically, different population = different sample.

I bite plenty of guildies too WITH people there already while I wait for the guildie or if the random is coming from another zone that doesn't have a shrine. I might get one whisper asking and I say it's taken, they leave me alone. I then sometimes come back on another WW toon without informing them and bite the random for not spamming/freaking out. But I still never had anybody freak out like you claim.

Do I think all randoms are perfect and would never be pain in the rears and annoying? Not at all, I know people can be jerks and self entitled, what I am doubting is how you seem to be saying this happens more often than not and that just seems unlikely. Not all random people are evil and out to abuse you for their own gain.

Never claimed they were evil, nor that I felt abused, Ignore is my friend and I have mastery of it.
    I did say that some just feel they are entitled for no reason, different thing.
    ...don't twist my words for your own gain

Follow your own advice.

Edited by Aisle9 on June 23, 2018 4:58PM
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)

#SpellswordArmy

• Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I would want a bite, i will gladly pay for some stranger taking out time of his/her playtime to help me and use a week cooldown on me. I am not jumping to leave my gaming session to travel to any stranger to give a some mats either just because they ask and mats can be picked up for free. So why would I demand someone else to put effort into helping me without anything in return? Sure if they help me for free that's awesome. But I would not expect it. Heck even the crown store asks for a not mild sum of crowns, aka real money for the convenience. What is a few k gold compared to that?

I have given a few werewolf bites for free when not to much trouble/time needed (never charged for it), before I cured it after a while when I got the achievements, as a pay it forward thing. Got the bite free from a guildy. I want to do that with vampire as well, and I would not mind at all giving someone 5k for their time/effort to help me with it. So I see no problem with asking some gold for a service. Granted ripping off newbies big time and giving false info to the ones with no idea how much a bite is worth is something else. I can imagine some new players getting a wrong idea when they see the crown store price and make assumptions based on that.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    they don't...I only bite high class citizens and upstanding ones thus I use a 20k/bite fee
    I cant be bothered to waste my precious time with homeless beggars.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's just being nice and helping someone~°·
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on June 23, 2018 5:35PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imza wrote: »
    I believe that this originates from when it was discovered that you could get bites from NPC's..... specific ppl farmed those NPC's and killed them holding the general public to ransom on bites.... and charging a lot of gold for them...

hence the strong reaction now...
    Yes, this was common back at launch.

On the other hand its an service, if you get it in zone expect the other to ask for some gold.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's nice when people give bites for free, BUT no one should be bullied for accepting gold for it. They're taking time out of playing their game to do it for you.

• Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevn wrote: »
    Having been scammed out of gold when I was more of a noob looking for a bite I certainly look down on anyone charging for bites. It's not like you can get bitten and give gold simultaneously so it's always a risk with a stranger, which is usually the only ones available to bite you.

Unless you ask in guild chat.

Or friend list.

Or wait for the NPC at the spawn location.

Or buy it in the crown store...

Yeah, other than that, it's your only choice.

Didn't know usually had the same meaning of only. I guess you learn something every day.

Edit. Upon a second look at my post let my me expand for clarity.

Not everyone belongs to a guild and often times depending on ones playing hour guildies with a bite are unavailable.

Same applies to friends list.

Waiting on the npc's is extremely hit or miss, I tried for a few weeks to get it that way and constantly ran into players who had already killed them.

While available in the crown store I'd never recommend it.

So yes, usually having to rely on strangers is ones best option. I've paid for bites and gotten bites for free, but I've never charged for bites. No need to be so defensive to those who feel bites should be free.
    Edited by Sevn on June 23, 2018 6:57PM
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    The only people, who even buy bites are newcomers.
    Not true. I've been playing this game long enough that I have a lot of gold now, and I absolutely wouldn't mind giving money to someone offering a bite. They deserve it, because they're taking time out of playing their game to come to the shrine to give me a bite. I wouldn't feel right demanding a bite for free.

• Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Because.... principle.

Why on earth would I charge ridiculous amounts of money or any money for that matter for a simple thing as a bite. To craft weapons or gear, sure, that is a service that requires additional resources.

But biting someone? Requires literally nothing. It's just a bite. It's like someone showed you kindness in the past and you're paying it forward.

A reasonable person will always see how faulty a logic of charging for something like this is and how it makes them look.
    Edited by Inoki on June 23, 2018 5:59PM
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    Because free is about what a bite is worth, that's why. At this point in the game, a bite is virtually worthless, and something you should do for friends or guildies for free. 10k is a lot for a bite.

This. These days, I think it’s pretty crappy to try to make someone shell out 5k+ for a bite. Several people in this thread are saying that people who want bites for free are “entitled”, but the person who expects 10k for a bloody bite (that they themselves may well have gotten for free) isn’t?
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having been scammed out of gold when I was more of a noob looking for a bite I certainly look down on anyone charging for bites. It's not like you can get bitten and give gold simultaneously so it's always a risk with a stranger, which is usually the only ones available to bite you.

Or friend list.

Didn't know usually had the same meaning of only. I guess you learn something every day.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, but no. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm fairly sure it's inaccurate. A second opinion may be needed, though.

According to the Merriam-Webster Usually means:
    - according to the usual or ordinary course of things
    - most often
    - as a rule

while Only means:
    - alone in a class or category

Then, again, when you combine them in a sentence like "it's usually the only choice" it might cause confusion.

Again, my advice is to look for a second opinion, I'm not a native speaker, they may have the same meaning in some context.

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

Edited by Aisle9 on June 23, 2018 6:21PM

#SpellswordArmy

• Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    They don't and if someone doesn't like it, they can always go to the clown store!
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don’t have to be free if both players agree on a price. However, please stop using the cool down as a justification for charging for a bite. It has no effect on your gameplay whether you have a bite available or not. Just tell the truth that you are desperate for gold and have no other means to make any.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I'm genuinely curious about the logic involved in this. I saw someone in zone chat ask for a bite, and the only person available to do it was busy but said they'd do it but since it was interrupting them and out of their way they were asking 10k, to which the asker agreed. Immediately, first one and then a bunch of people jumped on the would-be biter, calling them all sorts of names and being generally hostile and angry that they would dare charge for a bite and insisting that bites should always be free. I've seen this sort of conversation many times over the past year, and no one ever answers me when I ask in zone chat: Why is it different to ask for gold for a bite than it is to ask for gold for Skyreach runs, or mats, or something that you stumbled over in a treasure chest?

I know people who bought the bite in the crown store, way back. I also know people who farmed *hard* for the special spawns to earn their bite the hard way out in the wild and are very proud of that accomplishment. So why is this worthless compared to an accidental find, or some time spent picking up a few nodes, or running content with someone to help them earn xp? The bitee is basically asking to have an entire skill line shared with them. Why is this worth less than someone's higher CP level in Skyreach, or someone's luck with a chest?

(Note--within guilds I see a lot of bites given back and forth to guildies, but I also see a lot of items and mats and gold and carries given freely, too, so that's aside from this "random request in zone" thing.)

ill litterally see someone say their going to charge them and the second i see it ill offer mine for free. theres so many people out there with the bite off cooldown that its not monetizable. and there are plenty that will litterally counter you and offer them right in your chat for free.
  • Scorpiodisc
    Scorpiodisc
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with charging for anything as long as there is somebody willing to pay for it. If somebody has a problem paying, then they are free to keep begging for a freebie if they want.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something I wanted to add, in terms of the kinds of people who look for/receive bites.
    I have seen all kinds. You have the ones who just ask politely, they receive the bite, say thanks, and its all done. Then there are the ones who say they need it, you say you can give it, then they never talk again during the whole process, not even a thanks after, but fair enough, I am not looking for thanks really :D

Then there are the crazy spammers some have mentioned, all caps raging in Zone chat and/or Say demanding the bite for free. Usually I ignore these kinds of requests. But one time I decided to humour this one guy, I said yes I can give you a free bite right this second, if you can ask nicely for it. But he just ignored the message and continued spamming and freaking out, people were literally laughing at him in zone chat for missing the chance. Others started saying they will bite him for ridiculous sums like 50k etc, it was all very silly :D

And then one other type, or two versions of it: The very very grateful people :) They will say thank you many times and genuinely cannot believe someone would give them a bite. These people are so nice and friendly and I feel sorry that they should have to feel so incredibly lucky to get a bite for free, I almost feel guilty on behalf of people who charge so much, because these are the players that are affected by that.
    The second kind of this player are the ones that simply HAVE to pay for the bite you just gave :D I have literally been chased down across a zone by someone trying to trade me gold for the bite, no matter how many times I say "its ok, its free, I never charge for my bites and I am not starting now!" And then they will mail me the money, which I always return of course!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bites have always been free if you find the NPCs. I have been giving away bites since April 2014. Why? Because I am not greedy.

It could be argued that expecting something for free is greedy as well.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »
    Bites have always been free if you find the NPCs. I have been giving away bites since April 2014. Why? Because I am not greedy.

It could be argued that expecting something for free is greedy as well.

its actually not greedy when so many people in the game are offering bites for free. theres more people willing to freely bite you than ones that charge. it is 100% against the community rules that players have set(not zoses rules) to even charge for bites. it kindve initiates a witch hunt at that point. its why if people are gonna ask them to pay they normally do it in whisper cause someone will litterally screw you out of your chance by offering for free and then berating you.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because i'm against rip-offing people.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or friend list.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, but no. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm fairly sure it's inaccurate. A second opinion may be needed, though.

- most often
    - as a rule

while Only means:

Then, again, when you combine them in a sentence like "it's usually the only choice" it might cause confusion.

Again, my advice is to look for a second opinion, I'm not a native speaker, they may have the same meaning in some context.

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

I edited my post for clarity. You're really defensive about this subject. Just how much do you charge and how often have you been rebuffed for demanding payment for a bite? I assure you I wasn't one of them.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or friend list.

- most often
    - as a rule

while Only means:

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

I edited my post for clarity. You're really defensive about this subject. Just how much do you charge and how often have you been rebuffed for demanding payment for a bite? I assure you I wasn't one of them.

To answer your first question [ implied ], I'm defensive when I'm arguing against people that I perceive as dishonest, for using ad hominem arguments, rather than debate the my actual argument.

I know it's not the best way to deal with it, but I'm Italian, I'm loud and emotional, sue me.

To answer your second question:
    [..]I don't bite anyone who's not in one of the guilds I'm in, regardless of how much they are willing to pay, because I offer it for free to guild members. If I give it to a stranger I might not have it for a guildie.[..]

Page 2, follow the link.

As for your original post (edited), if you're not in a guild you miss out on a lot of social advantages of a social game, including getting stuff for free, but sure, let's say you have reasons to not be a member of one.

My original argument was:

You get what you find. If you don't like the deal you're proposed, you are free to refuse the transaction and look for a better deal. If you can't be bothered/don't have time to look or wait for someone giving it away for free, you pay the premium.

At no point in time you are entitled to one, nor is within your right to belittle people offering it for money, nor is acceptable for you to bully someone into giving it up for free, if they don't want to, which is a direct response to the OP.

I'm using You in a conversational manner to define a hypothetical player looking for a bite, not you specifically.

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

Edited by Aisle9 on June 23, 2018 7:35PM

#SpellswordArmy

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or friend list.

- most often
    - as a rule

while Only means:

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

To answer your first question [ implied ], I'm defensive when I'm arguing against people that I perceive as dishonest, for using ad hominem arguments, rather than debate the my actual argument.

I know it's not the best way to deal with it, but I'm Italian, I'm loud and emotional, sue me.

[..]I don't bite anyone who's not in one of the guilds I'm in, regardless of how much they are willing to pay, because I offer it for free to guild members. If I give it to a stranger I might not have it for a guildie.[..]

Page 2, follow the link.

As for your original post (edited), if you're not in a guild you miss out on a lot of social advantages of a social game, including getting stuff for free, but sure, let's say you have reasons to not be a member of one.

You get what you find. If you don't like the deal you're proposed, you are free to refuse the transaction and look for a better deal. If you can't be bothered/don't have time to look or wait for someone giving it away for free, you pay the premium.

At no point in time you are entitled to one, nor is within your right to belittle people offering it for money, nor is acceptable for you to bully someone into giving it up for free, if they don't want to, which is a direct response to the OP.

I'm using You in a conversational manner to define a hypothetical player looking for a bite, not you specifically.

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

Actually we do have the right to "Belittle people offering it for money" as long as I don't break ToS in what I say, I'm allowed to gripe as much as I want.

Though, that's nothing compared to what I say when someone steals my node because a mob entered combat with me
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or friend list.

- most often
    - as a rule

while Only means:

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

Page 2, follow the link.

Hope this clarifies.
    Have a nice day.

Actually we do have the right to "Belittle people offering it for money" as long as I don't break ToS in what I say, I'm allowed to gripe as much as I want.

Though, that's nothing compared to what I say when someone steals my node because a mob entered combat with me

Fair enough, but then you can't argue the moral high ground in the argument for "can't we just be nice and help each other".

Though I'm aware you're not making that point.

We are in agreement regarding people stealing nodes, they deserve every name in the book (within the limits of the EULA and the ToS, ofc).

#SpellswordArmy

• Arthur_Spoonfondle
    Arthur_Spoonfondle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greedy, grasping b$?:#*@s. this is why MMORPG communities are so poor these days.