The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Manelord Nightmare Senche Mount

Crucifer
Crucifer
✭✭✭
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh my... Thank you so much for making the video! :) I think every mount deserves to have a video showcasing it, and in this case it's also very personal for me.

I was waiting for this mount since it was datamined long time ago. It promised to be so cool, I was both eager and afraid, waiting for each new store showcase. But on large picture in showcase, and in game preview, visually it turned out to be very similar to the mount which we got with Summerset... I asked if anyone could show how this lion roars, but not a single person responded in game, even though I saw few people riding those :/ One would think that everyone who has some new mount, especially limited, would be glad to show off... The cool royal roar would be enough reason for me to buy this lion, even if visual part was not enough. Based on summoning animation and idle sounds which this lion made in preview screen, I suspected but couldn't believe it will actually roar the same way as the other Nightmare senche mount :o Now I know for sure, and I'm at peace thanks to your video :)
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought it its really nice the only thing imo its missing is lighting at night from the flames.. It should light the area around you but it doesn't.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the mount and love it too.

Wish it came with a flame guard to protect my cod piece.

My character has fire from his groin up to his chest riding the lion.

Looks a bit uncomfortable.
    Edited by Mattock_Romulus on June 20, 2018 4:43AM
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely video guys:)
    The mount is really unique ... amazing flame details . Keep up the good job
  • Crucifer
    Crucifer
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, happy that you liked the video :) More coming up!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the mount and love it too.

Wish it came with a flame guard to protect my cod piece.

My character has fire from his groin up to his chest riding the lion.

Looks a bit uncomfortable.

good mount for vampires, then, fireproof while mounted. :smile: