The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many time will you wipe before leaving a PUG?

• kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint scared of that repair bill (no limit)
    They have to learn at some point. I once met a guy in a PuG help guy out with tips on his class which powers to use and even made him new armor and weapons guy was in random dropped sets.

I join a PuG to run a dungeon on a low level alt. Max CP, master crafter so normal dungeon are no problem on a low level and low and be hold this fresh face guy I met once maybe a year or more ago. Offers to make me some gear thinking I was a new player. His name is the name of a character in a show I love so it was easy to remember him once I seen him again.

Point is someone helped you once play it forward. I know the community seems toxic but days like that give me hope.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    I take great pleasure in seeing a group finally succeed in a boss fight that wiped them out 5+ times. It's a lot more rewarding than just breezing through it. Makes you feel like you were part of some great struggle.

Plus a lot of new or inexperienced players are very grateful to have someone around to teach them boss mechanics and basic strategy to make life easier on the healer, tank or the DDs. You'd be surprised how many people have no idea of simple strategy that most of us take for granted just because noone ever thought to explain it to them. Better they learn soon than have them queue for vet dungeons when they hit 50 only to be confronted with some VERY upset veterans hoping to get fast runs.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    My Boss Strategy? RUN!!!!!!
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    JinMori wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    Everyone needs to learn. F it. It's a game. Who cares?

Tanked VSC last night for 5 hours! One competent (actually awesome, but rezzing all the time and other f-ery, meant group of about 30k, of which he was doing most, if not all!) dps, inexperienced dps and healer (I was doing 30% heals as tank), and yet, we got it.

If you care about people - taking the time is what you do.

I understand that some people have limited time, because of real life etc- but some people are just in a hurry to be toxic toward the next person.

I don't want to die IRL having been that person in game.

'Not like this...'

It's a game where you are playing with other people, and if you waste those people time because you didn't bother to check the basics, then expect some backlash, what is more toxic a natural reaction to substandard performance that is wasting everyone's time, and making the experience less fun, or someone that expects to be carried through the dungeon just because?

People always think about the "fun" of the casual, usually used in place of bad player, which is not necessarily true, and never think of the fun of the player who actually wanna get things done, and that would like that the people who decide to play that content at least knew the basics, when have we started accepting mediocrity as the standard?

If you wanna be a bad player and still do end game content, at least have the decency to either learn the basics, or just play a single player game, so the only one losing will be you.

I don't really get what;s the fun in spending 5 hours into a dungeon wasting time and money for NOTHING, what do you get out of it? The satisfaction of teaching to people who clearly don't give much of a ...?

OH, but you need time to learn this and that,.... you can learn that on easier content, you can learn combat on normal, and then go to vet when you are better, the truth is that you wanna get boosted by much better players.

How did you, or do you determine, if said person is expecting "to be carried?" As to which one of those is more toxic, since you can't always determine someone's true intentions or thoughts to be less than honorable, we use communication to convey those ideas.

How do you determine mediocrity? If the person's goal is to have fun, how do you know that it's not meeting their expectation? It sounds like an argument for meta builds across the board if that's the only metric for success.

Some people enjoy the challenge of working with other people, even those less skilled than themselves. Good for them. The world needs more of those people. You never know, investing a few minutes here and there may shave some time off the queues for non-tank characters later on.

I'm usually good until it gets toxic. Dying in a video game is less of an incentive to leave an otherwise decent group than bedtime is.

If you don;t care about learning the basics before entering a difficult dungeon, that shows lack of care, it also shows disrespect to your other members who are maybe trying to get the dungeon done.

At least have the decency to learn the absolute basics before entering a vet dungeon, so you won;t be a dead weight to others, otherwise expect a kick, or others just won't play with you.

As i said before, i don;t like mediocrity, when i do something i always wanna give it my best. Regardless of the content.

lack of care means, oh well, who cares it';s just a game it's not like i'm playing with other people... They will just boost me through.... This is the message you are sending.

Also, people can lie, i judge actions, rather then words, words aren't worth anything without action, and by being completely unprepared you give the message that you don't care, i don;t trust people implicitly because they say something, i'm not that naive, you seem to be though.

Having fun? Yes but at whose expense? Do you think for the most part the other players are having fun wiping?
    Edited by JinMori on June 13, 2018 10:45PM
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    I ask again. How do you learn the basics? For me, I learned through the first 50 levels what worked for me. How to roll dodge. How to avoid the red. Which staves worked the best (for me). Which magicka worked the best (for me). Which race worked (for me). Etc. What are you talking about when you say "the basics". Is it general skills, general mechanics and general stats that you can learn in those first 50 levels that a new player has to go through or are you talking about something different? Meta builds? Meta Gear? Meta behavior?
    Where do you learn this stuff (other than endless hours of boring gameplay and reading builds by OTHER PEOPLE (which, of course means that you are not unique, you are just copying somebody else)) or are you talking about mentorships and guild training.
    Maybe you mean reading walkthroughs (or watching) of the game online? Reading a guide about what to expect? Memorizing endless stats on bosses?
    Honestly - I keep seeing this "learn the basics". I know the "basics" I can survive just fine on my own and in small groups most of the time, but I am sure I am not good enough for your crew as I am not good enough for (and it seems like more and more lately) for some other crews. I don't wear the right armor or gear. I don't use the right staff. I don't use the exact combo they want.
    What is actually wanted to fit in? How do we ever grow?
    I've met so many great folks on ESO, but the majority don't seem to want to teach or help or have anything to do with anyone who's not hugely in to a time-suck to have massive CP and the "best" or everything and have massive amounts of money, etc.
    What are the "basics". Just tell me. Just tell us, you know, the normal players who hit ESO for a few hours a day or maybe just on the weekends for a few hours 'cause we have families and friends and obligations and lives to live outside of gaming and, hey, we like to play other games too!

Tanked VSC last night for 5 hours! One competent (actually awesome, but rezzing all the time and other f-ery, meant group of about 30k, of which he was doing most, if not all!) dps, inexperienced dps and healer (I was doing 30% heals as tank), and yet, we got it.

I understand that some people have limited time, because of real life etc- but some people are just in a hurry to be toxic toward the next person.

'Not like this...'

It's a game where you are playing with other people, and if you waste those people time because you didn't bother to check the basics, then expect some backlash, what is more toxic a natural reaction to substandard performance that is wasting everyone's time, and making the experience less fun, or someone that expects to be carried through the dungeon just because?

People always think about the "fun" of the casual, usually used in place of bad player, which is not necessarily true, and never think of the fun of the player who actually wanna get things done, and that would like that the people who decide to play that content at least knew the basics, when have we started accepting mediocrity as the standard?

If you wanna be a bad player and still do end game content, at least have the decency to either learn the basics, or just play a single player game, so the only one losing will be you.

I don't really get what;s the fun in spending 5 hours into a dungeon wasting time and money for NOTHING, what do you get out of it? The satisfaction of teaching to people who clearly don't give much of a ...?

OH, but you need time to learn this and that,.... you can learn that on easier content, you can learn combat on normal, and then go to vet when you are better, the truth is that you wanna get boosted by much better players.

How did you, or do you determine, if said person is expecting "to be carried?" As to which one of those is more toxic, since you can't always determine someone's true intentions or thoughts to be less than honorable, we use communication to convey those ideas.

How do you determine mediocrity? If the person's goal is to have fun, how do you know that it's not meeting their expectation? It sounds like an argument for meta builds across the board if that's the only metric for success.

Some people enjoy the challenge of working with other people, even those less skilled than themselves. Good for them. The world needs more of those people. You never know, investing a few minutes here and there may shave some time off the queues for non-tank characters later on.

I'm usually good until it gets toxic. Dying in a video game is less of an incentive to leave an otherwise decent group than bedtime is.

If you don;t care about learning the basics before entering a difficult dungeon, that shows lack of care, it also shows disrespect to your other members who are maybe trying to get the dungeon done.

At least have the decency to learn the absolute basics before entering a vet dungeon, so you won;t be a dead weight to others, otherwise expect a kick, or others just won't play with you.

As i said before, i don;t like mediocrity, when i do something i always wanna give it my best. Regardless of the content.

lack of care means, oh well, who cares it';s just a game it's not like i'm playing with other people... They will just boost me through.... This is the message you are sending.

• Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy helping noobs get their first clear. So if I’ve got nothing better to do, I’ll stick it out till real life makes me quit.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    DenMoria wrote: »
    I ask again. How do you learn the basics? For me, I learned through the first 50 levels what worked for me. How to roll dodge. How to avoid the red. Which staves worked the best (for me). Which magicka worked the best (for me). Which race worked (for me). Etc. What are you talking about when you say "the basics". Is it general skills, general mechanics and general stats that you can learn in those first 50 levels that a new player has to go through or are you talking about something different? Meta builds? Meta Gear? Meta behavior?
    Where do you learn this stuff (other than endless hours of boring gameplay and reading builds by OTHER PEOPLE (which, of course means that you are not unique, you are just copying somebody else)) or are you talking about mentorships and guild training.
    Maybe you mean reading walkthroughs (or watching) of the game online? Reading a guide about what to expect? Memorizing endless stats on bosses?
    Honestly - I keep seeing this "learn the basics". I know the "basics" I can survive just fine on my own and in small groups most of the time, but I am sure I am not good enough for your crew as I am not good enough for (and it seems like more and more lately) for some other crews. I don't wear the right armor or gear. I don't use the right staff. I don't use the exact combo they want.
    I've met so many great folks on ESO, but the majority don't seem to want to teach or help or have anything to do with anyone who's not hugely in to a time-suck to have massive CP and the "best" or everything and have massive amounts of money, etc.
    What are the "basics". Just tell me. Just tell us, you know, the normal players who hit ESO for a few hours a day or maybe just on the weekends for a few hours 'cause we have families and friends and obligations and lives to live outside of gaming and, hey, we like to play other games too!

'Not like this...'

Basics would be, not stand in red, learn how to use abilities with at least some effect, learn a basic rotation, no need for extremely hard rot for vet trials, just a basic rotation, dodgeroll, and that's it, at least those should be learned, i don;t even require that you use all the best abilities etc, just don;t be a dead weight, that;s all, seems decently reasonable to me, if you can;'t even do that, then i don;t know, it's pretty damn easy, just don;t spam light attack, do something, sprinkle some abilities between those light attacks, i don;t even require ac, just do something to not be completely and utterly useless.

But again, if you don;t even show interest into learning those basics skills that don;t even necessarily require to watch a video to learn, then there is no point teaching you, because there is a clear lack of care, you don;t teach to people who don;t care, it's wasted breath.
    Edited by JinMori on June 13, 2018 10:54PM
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrice
    Considering I dont bother with vet mode, 3. 2 if its on a mini boss. To be fair though i usually assume I am the problem
  • riVALry9
    riVALry9
    ✭✭✭
    Thrice
    In a normal dungeon I can solo most bosses so I’ll usually stick around in that case. Vet dungeons though....I don’t do dungeons just for the fun of it and I don’t have all the time in the world. If I can’t solo the dungeon in a reasonable amount of time
    and my teammates are making no effort to listen to advice, then I usually won’t be sticking around after the 3rd wipe.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    Then I will say that you have a very valid point. All of the skills you mention as "basic" should have been well learned before you get to level 50. I wonder how somebody can even be doing higher level stuff w/out knowing it. Thank you.
    DenMoria wrote: »

'Not like this...'

Basics would be, not stand in red, learn how to use abilities with at least some effect, learn a basic rotation, no need for extremely hard rot for vet trials, just a basic rotation, dodgeroll, and that's it, at least those should be learned, i don;t even require that you use all the best abilities etc, just don;t be a dead weight, that;s all, seems decently reasonable to me, if you can;'t even do that, then i don;t know, it's pretty damn easy, just don;t spam light attack, do something, sprinkle some abilities between those light attacks, i don;t even require ac, just do something to not be completely and utterly useless.

But again, if you don;t even show interest into learning those basics skills that don;t even necessarily require to watch a video to learn, then there is no point teaching you, because there is a clear lack of care, you don;t teach to people who don;t care, it's wasted breath.

• DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    I haven't really done anything here yet but in other mmos i usually stay till the end.

Honestly i have some empathy left, i understand other humans have issues as much as i do..
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    It depends. If we wipe on the same boss five times, and it's from the same mistakes people keep making, with no appearance of improvement, I will leave. If we wipe ten times on every boss, but everyone (or the people new to the mechanics/fight) improves, I will stick it out. The number of wipes doesn't matter as long as people are learning, and improving on the fights. The next time they enter that dungeon, they will be that much better at it. New players need people to stick around (if they are willing to be taught) so they can get practice, not kicked, and not abandoned.
  • ramasurinenpreub18_ESO
    Other (please elaborate)
    Depends on the situation, how well the group is coming together, and how friendly everyone is. I try to learn if I'm new to it and try to teach if I'm the most familiar in the group. Sometimes it all goes well, but sometimes not. I'll stick it it out through a really rough run if everyone is at least trying to do the role they signed up for, but that seems to be getting rare these days. I will very rarely bail if the group clearly isn't going to be able to finish the dungeon.

Worst case in recent memory: tanking vet blessed crucible pug. Fake warden healer wouldn't heal, at all, nothing, nada. Wasn't doing any dps either really. We barely scraped through the first two bosses with me both tanking and healing. Asked healer to actually heal. No response at all. Dps wasn't high enough to burn through everything so of course epic wipe at fire shalks despite popping vigor and barrier. One dps then tries to vote kick healer, twice, and both votes fail... healer is friends with the other dps apparently. Bailed at that point. Just not salvaging that one. Got rage whispers from not-healer's friend. /ignore

Best recent case: 4 complete noobs in vet scalecaller pug, first time for all of us. Wipe after wipe but making slow and steady progress, with everyone willing to learn and press on, and finally beat the place after about an hour. Everyone was really giving it their very best so no one even thinks of bailing. Victory or death. Best dungeon experience in months. :)
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    It really depends. If the tank is decent, the heals are decent and the DPS is adequate, where I feel like it is possible to complete the dungeon I will usually hang with them.

If we aren’t making adequate progress each go, I may bow out. If I am in a dungeon to get a “no death” and one of the dudes has 11k health, I will vote to kick right away. “Dude, put your food on.” “I have food.” KICK.

But, I’ve also done dungeons for HOURS trying to get buddies certain gear, skins, achievements, and/or completes. If you’re my guildie, “No man left behind!”

Pea
    Edited by Sweetpea704 on June 14, 2018 4:34AM
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    It really depends on many variables...
    Which dungeon? An easy one or a difficult one..
    How are we dying? Accidents, creative execution, stupidity..
    What do I need from this dungeon? Random Daily, specific gear, boredom..

I tend to be pretty patient with many players as I myself was once new (heck I'm still new) and completely oblivious to certain aspects of the game and it's mechanics (dungeon mechanics included). So more often than not, I will be patient and considerate. It's easier to assess the groups situation if others are using mics as I am able to hear the 'well darn, how do I avoid that aoe?', I see what the problem is and if I am able I can help answer or I can say 'I don't know! :D). Even if through group text chat..it's easier to help fix someone's issue with communication. I usually find that a large majority of players don't even bother with voice chat in most Dungeons so at times it's difficult even understanding what problem may be preventing success as there is no communication. I will look at players' rank(s) at the front of the dungeon and get that out of the way. Is the tank tanking? Is the healer healing? I'll deal with slow DPS if the groups survivability is good.

Top three reasons for leaving may be: Tank not tanking, Healer not healing, or I just didn't have enough time and didn't think it would take as long as it turned into taking.
    I did once ask in group chat during a dungeon..."What? No heals?" Because the healer wasn't healing at all, to which the queued healer replied, "Heal yourself, b**ch." This player ended up dying on the last boss for some completely idiotic reason *I don't remember exactly how, just that it was really stupid...I made sure to quote Red Forman as best as I could and I don't think he minded.

I've been playing for quite some time now and I must say that in all my dungeon's I've very rarely (less than a handful of times) encountered unbearably rude players.
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as people are willing to learn the mechanics, I've got the time and patience.

• objectmanip
    objectmanip
    ✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    Depends on the group, I usually stick around for as long as possible. But if someone gets insulting it's either him/her or me.
    I had a level 40 guy rage at and insult our whole group after only one wipe.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

'Not like this...'

I think you mean TEACH. Because I'm the teacher in the above scenario and I was glad to oblige.

Toxic exit is over there ->

No, if you read the comment i made before i said that i was willing to put it up if the group was at least decent, but i won;'t teach to players who don;t give a single f.

But you can take the moral highground, even though in the end you are just being used, don;t teach to people who don't care.
    Toxic exit, don;t make me laugh, i refuse to accept mediocrity, and i refuse to teach to people who don;t care.

Time is precious, and i prefer spending it with people who care, rather then people who don't and are just using you as a way to get to then end while not putting any effort, but go on, waste your time.

What is wrong with you? Like really what happened to you, or didn't, that makes you think this kind of outlook and behaviour is okay?

Really, I am sorry for whatever happened/didn't happen, to make you such an angry person. :(
    Edited by Mureel on June 14, 2018 5:04AM
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kuwhar wrote: »
    I've had groups where 1 death sees 2 people leave and other glorious battles where everyone's gear is broken after countless deaths bit we persevered!

So, whats your limit? (If any)

Normal or vet?
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind really I keep a stack of repair kits in my inventory. I can pretty much prevent this from happening a lot on normals although it can be a struggle in groups with 4k DPS when I'm on a healer and everyone is standing in fire. But whatever they should stand in fire if they want that's good healing practice and they look lovely in that shade of orange.

I've only tried vet dungeons a couple times but people are sometimes mean if I don't know things right away since my CP level is high I apparently should be amazing all around, having an amazing outfit is not enough. It bothers me a little that people tend to assume others are hopeless after going down a couple times so I say the more wipes the merrier that's how you learn. Also practicing mechanics on normal is almost impossible since everything dies so quickly.

I got through cradle of shadows for the first time even though we wiped a bunch because I found a group who was willing to stick it out for over an hour and many wipes and by jove I know the mechanics if I ever get thrown in there again I'll be able to breeze right through it.

I honestly enjoy the groups that have long struggles and many wipes more than the groups that breeze right through things because I feel like I get to know people pretty well by the end of the dungeon. I don't even care if I finish it if I am with a group of people I enjoy playing with.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    It depends on if we're actually making progress or not and how much time I have.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orticia wrote: »
    Depends on the group. How nice they are and the group interaction. Also my available time and what we are wiping on. I will always give pugs at least a few tries.

Yeah, I'll stick it out unless it is clear that we just don't have enough DPS. I have only left a PUG once, and it was a group where we could barely get the health down on the Planar Inhibitor in nWGT. I figured I needed to learn how to better tank that boss because I was dying to 300k heat stroke. It was only when I immediately queued for another normal random and ended up in nWGT again that I saw what the problem was. DPS. The first group even took quite a long time to kill Crematorial Guards. They just melted with the new group. We killed all the bosses fast and easy.

So I pretty much never leave PUGs, but I will if we can't kill a boss and encounters with trash mobs already showed we have really bad DPS, something we are unlikely to fix by talking about it.
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    Depends on two things:

My Mood: If im not in the mood to type out arround 500 words again and again to explain bossmechanics nobody cares to do, then im out pretty darn fast.

My team: if my team is actually listening and trying to do the mechanics and giving their best, then my patience is pretty strong.

Sure everyone had his first time on a boss at some point of his/hers ESO carreer, and im willing to help in general. But if i do so, accept my help and try your best. Some peeps in PUGs tend to have the mindset "yeah please explain, im new, but if it includes avoiding red and doing a certain task, naaahhh cant be bothered with that"
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Five
    With friends, I'll stay indefinitely if we're trying to master a hard mode or a hard boss fight or something. With randoms I will give a few tries at least, then bow out.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    I will stay as long as time allows, unfortunately that’s not long unless it’s my weekend
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being in PUGs like 800+ times, i can say everything about group right after first trash fight. As well as will i leave it or not. So i don't need to wait for wipe.
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two reasons I leave a PUG:
    • Attitude of people. Drama queens, I-know-it-all (not necessarily an Argonian)
    • Group lacking firepower.

You can easily see how things will go in the first few minutes. I don't even mind if the healer is not a healer and/or if the tank is not a tank, as long as they compensate. But if someone behaves like a jrk or it takes 4-5 minutes to clear the first pull of trash, well maybe it's time to leave. You don't want to spend thirty minutes just to find out the group cannot get beyond that DPS race.

In fact, i ncase of attitude, I usually let the other group members run ahead, die like the fools they are and then leave.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    Depends on the situation.
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate)
    It really depends what the group wipes on, how they wipe, and what they are doing. You can tell if there’s hope for the pug depending how the first add pulls go lol

If it’s a normal dungeon, well, I can solo it so I will carry them all. Vet dungeons solo take too long, though I could solo most of them as well (depends what one)

Also I never do DLC pugs. Stay away. Bad touch.
    Xbox One NA
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wherew0lf wrote: »
    Also I never do DLC pugs. Stay away. Bad touch.
    Partially agree with you. Once you have seen a couple of videos, PUGs are a good way to learn the mechanics under different conditions. Running with the guild is great, but you don't always play that dungeons with 48K DDs. Sometimes playing it with average/below average people allows you to:
    • Test yourself under stress.
    • Live and learn the mechanics.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.