Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the new part added to Hew's Bane?

vegabondgamer
It wasn't there until Summerset installed. What is it for?
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? I want to check it out.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s for the new Princely Dawnlight Palace housing.

It was a limited time offer ... so it’s now inaccessible unless you own the house.
  • vegabondgamer
    It's to big to be the estate and it's pass the gate that is closed to enter Hew's bane by land.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Post a picture
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's to big to be the estate

The Palace house is ludicrously large.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on June 8, 2018 4:02AM
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    I know what they are talking about. It's no where near the house. Idk what it is though.
    Xbox One NA
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be assets for a new DLC. The huts used for the Summerset intro quest were added months in advance to the release of the chapter. The mansion for the last quest of TG were done early as well.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just visited the gate out of Hew's Bane. I see nothing that looks different.
    PC EU
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Might be assets for a new DLC. The huts used for the Summerset intro quest were added months in advance to the release of the chapter. The mansion for the last quest of TG were done early as well.

A new DLC is unlikely to revisit locations in previous DLCs.

How would it deal with people with access to the newer DLC but not the older one? (non-subscribers that buy the newest before the older ones)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon location perhaps?

It is possible to travel to houses in zones you do not have a permit to be in presently.

Perhaps a future dungeon may be placed in such an instanced zone?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about this area?

iJfAx8K.png

It didn't used to be there

latest?cb=20160917013155

EDIT: added second pic for reference
    Edited by nemvar on June 8, 2018 11:46AM
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that the part where a tomb is located that you visit once in the quest line ? I remember coming back from that direction.
  • LumbermillOverlord
    LumbermillOverlord
    ✭✭✭
    OP can you post a pic pls?
  • RoseVex
    RoseVex
    ✭✭✭
    Isn’t that the part where a tomb is located that you visit once in the quest line ? I remember coming back from that direction.

If you look at the map whilst at Al Danobia tomb, it shows you as being here

Screenshot_20180608_180943.png
    She who is only a little thing at the first, but thereafter grows until she strides on the earth with her head striking heaven.

Sovali - AD Dunmer DK tank
    Vinicia - DC warden tank
    Viratha - AD Altmer sorcerer DPS
    Melicine - Breton templar healer
  • vegabondgamer
    Nemvar is displaying the maps. The new one and the old one. That area is the size of the island south of it. So it can't be a dungeon or delve. But you can't get to it the land gate is closed.
    Edited by vegabondgamer on June 11, 2018 1:22AM
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's too tiny to be dlc, surely?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay no attention until it is used for something, unless you know what it will be used for and can plan for that. Just like being able to go to Summerset before the DLC was actually released - interesting, perhaps, but your time and focus is better spent elsewhere until the actual content inside is available.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭