The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I want a Alinor keep (Cey-Tarn-Keep) as a home

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
7o07zyoirwt7.png
0vqiwe2lxmmf.png
cwuzpqxzk32l.png
The aldmeri cove is too big of home to decorate with our current item limits and I would like it if I had my own large altmer keep to decorate. The only other home that has that high fantasy castle feel is limited to the bland Breton architecture of the dc manor and would prefer the beautiful marble walls of the altmeri master race. A keep that is the size of Cey-Tarn-keep would be an amazing home, just copy and paste it and put that keep on its own island and then that would be a new player home I would invest my crowns in.
Edited by Aliyavana on June 3, 2018 4:31AM
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll prolly get a large mansion type later down the year. I'm thinking of holding out it hopes, maybe a Psijic Home too.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    We'll prolly get a large mansion type later down the year. I'm thinking of holding out it hopes, maybe a Psijic Home too.

I would absolutely love to have a Psijic style house. Just one of those chambers in the tower would probably be enough for me.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • veloSylraptor
    veloSylraptor
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, would love something kinda like Cey-Tarn Keep. Could be a bit smaller of course, around the size of the Daggerfall Overlook. But I would definitely buy an Alinor style castle (provided I don't get surprised with the release and have enough window to get some cash buy it).
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    The aldmeri cove is too big of home to decorate and I would like it if I had my own large altmer keep to decorate. The only other home that has that castle feel is limited to the bland Breton architecture of the dc manor and would prefer the beautiful marble walls of the altmeri master race. Cey Larn keep would be an amazing home

What about the Linchal Grand Manor?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    The aldmeri cove is too big of home to decorate and I would like it if I had my own large altmer keep to decorate. The only other home that has that castle feel is limited to the bland Breton architecture of the dc manor and would prefer the beautiful marble walls of the altmeri master race. Cey Larn keep would be an amazing home

What about the Linchal Grand Manor?

I like imperial architecture, but it isn't the type of home I would like to live in. I am more into alienish and high fantasy homes like dunmer, clockwork and other of those style homes
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 31, 2018 8:54AM
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree with this--I love the Alinor Townhouse but the 12 player cap kills it for me. Need a notable with the beautiful new style.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colossal Admeri grotto was a very big disappointment for me.
    I really hoped for nice and big Altmer manor as the pinnacle of Altmer housing line.
    More impressive than Mathiisen. With new Alinor architecture.
    But no, eat your stupid cave with useless ship.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    Colossal Admeri grotto was a very big disappointment for me.
    I really hoped for nice and big Altmer manor as the pinnacle of Altmer housing line.
    More impressive than Mathiisen. With new Alinor architecture.
    But no, eat your stupid cave with useless ship.

caves fine and all, but not with the current item limits
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delete this comment
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 3, 2018 4:42AM
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Nord architecture, but I'm very much into the mountain rural lifestyle having grown up in, well the mountains. I however would not be against an Altmer keep home. Especially one with a bit of a helms deep style cave built into it.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt mind paying 15k crowns for this. If we had more item slots then this would be perfect
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417176/crown-store-house-s-w-of-artaeum-screenshots#latest Hey zos, you are giving us a home in arteum, can we also get a home off the coast of summerset that looks like cey tarn keep?