The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleeds, Befoul or Sload?

• Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Biased poll, as there is ALOT more in eso that is Far greater threat and Far more dangerous then the 3 you have mentioned here.

Actually those are the most dangerous.. Oblivion damage goes through all mitigation, bleeds ignore resistance, and defile + befoul cp makes your healing non existent. Idk what other "greater threat" you have in mind but those 3 are the most cancerous offensive things in eso pvp.

all ultimates, is another one, fall damage, the list is very long.
    just claiming that 3 things are the greatest and none other exist is just not true.
    oblivion damage cant be stoped but if you cast purge on the sloads set D.O.T. it will remove that D.O.T.

Fall damage...........
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads
    Sloads... any half good player can beat defile
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile
    Gprime31 wrote: »

We don't all have OP damage shields.
    Edited by Strider__Roshin on June 1, 2018 9:55PM
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads
    Daus wrote: »

No, Stam players. You just need to learn to how to deal with defile it’s not hard.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile

No, Stam players. You just need to learn to how to deal with defile it’s not hard.

Okay, how do I deal with it then?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds
    Bleeds are the most broken.

Everybody has access to Sload's and defiles. Only stamina builds have access to bleeds.

Maybe they need to make some Magicka mechanic as effective as bleeds?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Biased poll, as there is ALOT more in eso that is Far greater threat and Far more dangerous then the 3 you have mentioned here.

Name 3 individual things more dangerous than this list, I’ll wait

Soul assault, cloak, and sorcs
    :)

Q('.'Q)

Defile is more dangerous than those things because it has a 100% theoretical uptime when sourced from specific sets. A bleed will be a higher % of your damage in a long pvp fight than Soul Assault as it doesn’t require ultimate. Sload will probably be less damage than soul assault but it’s the least OP of these three when taken alone, but when combined with either or both of the first two it will outperform soul assault.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on June 1, 2018 11:08PM
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bleeds

Actually those are the most dangerous.. Oblivion damage goes through all mitigation, bleeds ignore resistance, and defile + befoul cp makes your healing non existent. Idk what other "greater threat" you have in mind but those 3 are the most cancerous offensive things in eso pvp.

just claiming that 3 things are the greatest and none other exist is just not true.
    oblivion damage cant be stoped but if you cast purge on the sloads set D.O.T. it will remove that D.O.T.

So you're saying all ultimates are dangerous? Let me see I guess tree ult is dangerous because it doesnt do any damage to you, barrier is dangerous because it doesnt do damage to you, you get the point.

Fall damage? Seriously, either you're a troll or you actually don't know what you're talking about.

You're a well known defender of cancerous sets. At this point nobody really takes you seriously anymore, I hope you know that.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sloads
    I feel like ESO is now going down the route of.. "if everything's overpowered, the game is balanced"... instead of changing the few ridiculous sets crippling the game.

Who removes crit from every proc set in the game?!.. instead of changing the few high burst/dps procs that were ruining the game at the time?

I hope the class rep system helps balance the game but we need an itemisation overhaul and maybe even an armour skill-line overhaul.

PS4 NA DC
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads
    Edziu wrote: »

here we going again, again and again
    just cast purge to remove sload...but before your purge will remove 5 other dots before it will catch to remove sload

if you are fighting a group of four in battle grounds and they are all wearing sloads, well, then Yeah its not gona purge because they are all procing on your because your fighting a group of them.

what if I say you single player can run easily 4-5+ dots on his build? even dont rembmer in which thread I have wrote it to you but did you even read or justt blindly you try to defend sload because you use it against other nb's without need to slot mark

and tbh its not that rare to meet in bg's full teams running sload and then again edd atlest 2 dots from every single other player because at all nobody is running full direct damage without even single dot
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about cost increase poisons?
    • Cost increase poisons
    • bleeds to some extend
    • sload
    • defile too easy to get high uptime and the befoul cp
    all this things are extrem broken right now and i don't think i could vote for any of them since they all are way too powerful
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads

Block, los, dodge roll, purge... should I go on? Defile only lasts 6-10 sec, in durok’s case it’s when you attack.....so save your burst for the right time. This game is all timing and combos. And defile can only stack twice, Sloads on the other hand, the only counter play is to run or purge. It stacks multiple times .Just keep practicing you’ll get there.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anastian wrote: »
    Tried it out. It's downright bonkers because you can consistently reapply it and it effectively reduces self-heals by half.

Lmao it does not reduce self heals by half haha. You're comedy!
    Edited by Hutch679 on June 2, 2018 12:37AM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Defile
    I’ll fight all the sloads over just one defile
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    meh.. Just a few weeks ago it was zaan.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    meh.. Just a few weeks ago it was zaan.

Apparently, Zaan is fine now, since everyone uses it. :trollface:
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sloads
    I feel defiles aren't used as much as some people say. I wanna assume the turbo-healing peeps get the most defiles. As an Argonian, I already have 10% more personal heals, and with a powered resto staff, it's something I can deal with. Bleeds are whatever. I just shield through them. Sload's is a problem, tho. You can get a 100% uptime from it, and if multiple people use it (and they are), it'll melt people.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile

Block, los, dodge roll, purge... should I go on? Defile only lasts 6-10 sec, in durok’s case it’s when you attack.....so save your burst for the right time. This game is all timing and combos. And defile can only stack twice, Sloads on the other hand, the only counter play is to run or purge. It stacks multiple times .Just keep practicing you’ll get there.

Blocking in a CP campaign can proc the Riposte passive which will keep Durok’s active even with 0 offensive skills used. Also, Durok’s will be a 10 second duration from your LAST instance of damage, meaning you have to wait 19 seconds after using blood craze or 36 seconds after using entropy.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sloads

Q('.'Q)

will you quit hating on shields, learn to stun, god.
  • Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile
    How can anyone choose anything other than defile. How is it fair that one incap or cyrodills crest/duroks user can cut my healing by 50%..rendering me useless.

If you're unaffected by defile you're either a magsorc with 30k shields or a magplar with cleanse. Stamina classes are particularly hit hard by defile. If I get hit by incap I basically have to dodge roll around like a maniac while spamming vigour and rally for 6 seconds.

But yeah a lousy 800/s dot hits harder apparently...

Edited by Exodium on June 2, 2018 3:21AM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »

Q('.'Q)

Sounds like you play a sorc and are super salty you can't just shield stack now lmao. Enjoy sloads buddy. I've been posting anti sorc builds for you to enjoy. Infused weapon woth oblivion enchant, torugs pact, and sloads is a FANTASTIC build. Keep on shield stacking, I dare you ;)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defile

Yes we all know your a sloads lover lol. And what is far more dangerous? You just keep posting that sloads isn’t op but nevermind provide any facts. And this poll is anything but biased lol.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 2, 2018 4:33AM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile

Can't block curse, bleeds or PotL. Also I am stam so purge isn't an option. So yes, please do go on. Also the moves that aren't block-able are also not dodgeable.

Duroks isn't typically used by passive players, but very aggressive players. The only way to get these individuals to back off is to attack, and put them on the defensive. Your suggestion is not realistic.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile

Q('.'Q)

Funny thing about stun. When you CC the shield doesn't go away, unlike dodge rolling.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defile
    Exodium wrote: »
    How can anyone choose anything other than defile. How is it fair that one incap or cyrodills crest/duroks user can cut my healing by 50%..rendering me useless.

If you're unaffected by defile you're either a magsorc with 30k shields or a magplar with cleanse. Stamina classes are particularly hit hard by defile. If I get hit by incap I basically have to dodge roll around like a maniac while spamming vigour and rally for 6 seconds.

But yeah a lousy 800/s dot hits harder apparently...

Incap is an ultimate. Out of all the things in the game this is the one thing that should defile. The issue is that defile is handed out like candy in this game via Durok, Reverb, Snipe, Dark Flare, and Corrupting pollen.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Yes we all know your a sloads lover lol. And what is far more dangerous? You just keep posting that sloads isn’t op but nevermind provide any facts. And this poll is anything but biased lol.

i dont wear sloads, the reason for me is because it will pull me out of stealth to place its D.O.T. on anyone.
    i have no interest in crafting it for myself in the future nor am i wearing it right now.

and by the way, i do not think it is OP only because it can easily be purged.

Edited by Gilvoth on June 2, 2018 5:42AM
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads

Q('.'Q)

You know about break free right?
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads
    Defile is fine, if anyone has trouble with it it’s a L2P issue plain and simple. Sloads stacks unlimited as far as I can tell and there are very few counters to it. Thus game should be about skill not sets.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloads

Can't block curse, bleeds or PotL. Also I am stam so purge isn't an option. So yes, please do go on. Also the moves that aren't block-able are also not dodgeable.

Duroks isn't typically used by passive players, but very aggressive players. The only way to get these individuals to back off is to attack, and put them on the defensive. Your suggestion is not realistic.

Streak, invisible pots, put pressure on the person defiling you...... want more?
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Argonian, heavy Armor and minor mending/ vitality and you’ve pretty much negated Defile completely—even moreso in CP campaigns. Add major mending, plus healing sets and major vitality to the mix and you’ve negated PVP healing debuffs in general.

Problem is, people don’t like that they have to build for counter play and can’t just glass cannon nuke someone into the ground. Work on your build before blaming one set/ move. That’s a crutch and deflection for your inability to play and theorycraft.

Edit: I do not use or intend to use this set. Speaking from experience, it is ridiculously easy to counter via self healing or—even funnier—pulling mobs into the fight since Sload’s does not smart target.

Its not that people dont like to build for counter play its that there is virtually no counterplay too these things. In regards to bleeds, that may be the only damage on this thread that has SOME counterplay (but only for those in CP based PvP). Sloads has non because its not just one person running it and it stacks and so if its hitting you from multiple source no amount of healing will save you because its more than likely players running sloads will also run cost poisons + have access to defile because thats the way the wind is blowing when running sloads.

I've already seen "sload" zergs. Its ridiculous.

As for defile counterplay, on its own. Sure. But because of befoul it actually makes any form of healing counter play almost irrelevant into the single digit percentile.

I dont see why the entire PvP population should have to 100% always build counter play due to one set. Especially considering that counter play usually ends up always being one build not multiple which turns PvP stale extremely fast.
    Edited by xeNNNNN on June 2, 2018 12:29PM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.