Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cant log into the game or the website, game died again?

• Malcanor
    Malcanor
    Soul Shriven
    Same can't log into the game.. EU Server
    Options
  • waspstar
    waspstar
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Bought through steam. Been trying it on and off all afternoon and it's timing out all the time. I was able to log in OK yesterday night, after the update.
    Options
  • Ingroll
    Ingroll
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno An update would be nice..... Thank you
    Options
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think of this as "connectivity issue" but as "unexpected maintenance".

i disconnected due to inactivity while doing a short rl errand and now can't log back in.
    Options
  • richie1961
    richie1961
    ✭✭
    my log in keeps timing out. What is going on?
    Options
  • Xaosi
    Xaosi
    ✭✭
    IFX7oq0.png

An oldie but goldie from the ESO steam-forums :D
    Options
  • mooslacker
    mooslacker
    ✭✭
    Xaosi wrote: »
    IFX7oq0.png

I'd actually like to separate my account from Steam at this point. They clearly have severe issues with it.
    Options
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a earlier wow players, this game has some serious stability issues. Is this happening regularly?
    Options
  • calamity192
    calamity192
    Soul Shriven
    Do they have such issues oftenly? Is it safe to play though steam or better to play from their client?
    Options
  • SamuelDraconis
    SamuelDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    As a earlier wow players, this game has some serious stability issues. Is this happening regularly?

Most likely to happen when new DLC/Expansion launches.
    "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."
    Options
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    Do they have such issues oftenly? Is it safe to play though steam or better to play from their client?

After each major update's these problem occurs. Bug peaks, connectivity issues, group finder etc, and we had a major update yesterday and thus we cant log in now. The thing is, the game will be stable in 1 week ( hopefuly) and there won't be much of a problem till next event and/or next major update. Speaking from experience.
    Options
  • richie1961
    richie1961
    ✭✭
    I hope you guys throw us a bone for all the frustration. Bit annoying really. C'mon now communicate with us please
    Options
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is exhausting ; every time a new issue ; raidleading in 15 min, still unable to log in, trying since 40 min. Paying for that. Getting more and more upset each day ; not surprising so much old players stop to play that game.
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

Options
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get in to the game either. I use steam on that account.
    Options
  • calamity192
    calamity192
    Soul Shriven

After each major update's these problem occurs. Bug peaks, connectivity issues, group finder etc, and we had a major update yesterday and thus we cant log in now. The thing is, the game will be stable in 1 week ( hopefuly) and there won't be much of a problem till next event and/or next major update. Speaking from experience.

But, as far as I understand - players can login through eso client and issue is only for those who are trying to do this though steam(so am I).
    Options
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭

Xaosi wrote: »
    IFX7oq0.png

And they tell the developers don't have a sense of humor.
    Edited by maltinkilic on May 22, 2018 6:44PM
    Options
  • LtBottle
    LtBottle
    ✭✭✭
    HELLO!

We ASK for somes NEWS!

4:30 now.

If you dont care, just tell please
    Options
  • Nesselene
    Nesselene
    Bit of a bummer this. I went in this afternoon just fine, but I didn't have Summerset yet.
    After that was installed it suddenly wouldn't login anymore.
    Hope they'll get a fix soon as I only used Steam to get into this game so the workaround won't work for me either (tested).
    CP 389 | PC EU
    High Elf | Templar | Calenya Daetris - 50
    High Elf | Sorcerer | Aravae Daetris - 50
    High Elf | Nightblade | Nessa Daetris - 25
    Nord | Dragonknight| Araneyhr - 22
    Options
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    LtBottle wrote: »
    HELLO!

We ASK for somes NEWS!

Shift is almost over at HQ in America so i guess we will beable to play tomorrow (hopefully).
    Edited by maltinkilic on May 22, 2018 6:51PM
    Options
  • schattenkind
    schattenkind
    ✭✭✭
    So far not much enjoying summerset... Yesterday a lot of trouble, today new issues, all bugged and not playable... Since I'm paying for this, I wish a refund for my missing playtime.

I m not suprised tho. Same sh-it every update... Just wish it had hit a week where I had no time to play anyway....
    PC - EU
    Primary: PvP: magSorc, magNB, PvE: DK Tank, Templar Heal
    Secondary: PvP: magDK, Templar, PvE: Warden something
    Options
  • mooslacker
    mooslacker
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any further communication or should we just assume the usual X days of maintenance without a word before, now?
    Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    LtBottle wrote: »
    HELLO!

We ASK for somes NEWS!

I'm as unhappy with not being able to play as anyone here, but...

Big red banner, top of the page:
    "We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update."

You want them to communicate with you ? I'll do it for them:
    "We are still looking for the problem, but we haven't found it, yet. As soon as we will locate it, we'll either fix it immediately, or let you know how long that may take. Sorry for not being able to tell you anything new. Thank you for your patience."

I mean, what use would it be for them to pop in every 30 min or so, just to say "No luck so far." ?!
    Edited by LanteanPegasus on May 22, 2018 6:58PM
    Options
  • gnarlyvandal
    gnarlyvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to play yesterday without too many issues. There was an hour or so of not being able to log in or get the announcements on the login page

Now the announcements show up but ‘Connection to server timed out.’ Been like this since I got home from work..
    Options
  • Royalretro
    Royalretro
    Soul Shriven
    Problem still remains
    I'm unable to logg in to the EU server through steam, but i am able to get to into the US server.

Options
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    All,

It has been 4 hours for me and I had to act like a normal person, took a shower, wore clean clothes, went outside, had a dinner with friends.

Why you make me do these I am happy with ESO
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
    Options
  • AgentOrangeR

But, as far as I understand - players can login through eso client and issue is only for those who are trying to do this though steam(so am I). It

Is it possible to separate my account from Steam?

On a separate note, I've lost valuable jewelry research time - was going to start researching my 2nd trait. Can we be compensated with a research scroll, please? o:)

Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    All,

It has been 4 hours for me and I had to act like a normal person, took a shower, wore clean clothes, went outside, had a dinner with friends.

Why you make me do these I am happy with ESO

So that's the reason for all those downtimes - they're trying to save/reestablish your personal hygiene and social life ! It's all your fault !! >:)>:)
    Options
  • JolaRossa
    JolaRossa
    The problem is with the Steam launcher. Try launching the game directly from eso64.exe, works for me :)

(the path will be something like <drive><path>\Steam\SteamApps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64.exe )
    Edited by JolaRossa on May 22, 2018 7:06PM
    Options
  • maltinkilic
    maltinkilic
    ✭✭✭
    Just found a way. I don't know if it is a coincidence so i will not log out to try again but do this:

Go to directory- "Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\Launcher"

Run "Bethesda.net_Launcher"

Enter your id and password manually click login voila.

this way you bypass steam launcher and you use bethesta launcher.
    Options
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    JolaRossa wrote: »
    The problem is with the Steam launcher. Try launching the game directly from eso64.exe, works for me :)

(the path will be something like <drive><path>\Steam\SteamApps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64.exe )

Tried it, doesn't work either
    Options