The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If You Could Add Three Things To The Crown Store, What Would They Be?

• Aralwyn
    Aralwyn
    Soul Shriven
    1. Those purple flames Bound Aegis had. I know a lot of people are glad it's gone, but I loved it. It MADE my character. And half my life is in Tamriel. *shakes ZOS* I'll pay you good money for it, goddammit!

2. Mudcrab merchant skin

3. Better hairstyles
    Edited by Aralwyn on November 7, 2018 2:10AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does proper cleavage count as one thing or two?

There are several costumes that have low necklines revealing a uniboob. Instead of two distinct prominences, the unfortunate wearer gets a single bulge with a slight groove down the middle. The "Holiday in Balmora" gets it right, as do the Bosmer armors, and the Sand-Kissed Salwar outfit. But the Corseted Riding Outfit, and the Cyrod Patrician's Formal Gown have the uniboob issue, as if they were built on a different base mesh with no separation.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Does proper cleavage count as one thing or two?

There are several costumes that have low necklines revealing a uniboob. Instead of two distinct prominences, the unfortunate wearer gets a single bulge with a slight groove down the middle. The "Holiday in Balmora" gets it right, as do the Bosmer armors, and the Sand-Kissed Salwar outfit. But the Corseted Riding Outfit, and the Cyrod Patrician's Formal Gown have the uniboob issue, as if they were built on a different base mesh with no separation.

I feel that fixing all the costumes and armors that distort the female form kind of deserves its oven thread. Oh wait....there was one...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/257543/important-update-zos-please-reconsider-your-decision-to-no-longer-make-female-light-armor/p1

And as you can see, though it started with distorted armors it went on to include costumes...none of which have ever been fixed.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Easy Refund Option within 72 hrs
    2. Truthful Explanations of the Products, i.e. making it clear that Outfitter slots is only for one character, update features of update packs that have changed in game, etc.
    3. All purchases would be for both PC NA and PC EU, so buy on one you get it on the other as well
    Edited by Grimm13 on November 10, 2018 3:10PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servants, Snow homes, necromancer class
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Golden blonde (grizzley) fur option for warden bear.
    2. Emote to play lute while singing a Malukah song.
    3. Class change token.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respec shrines for skillpoints and attributes. I can buy mundus stones to quickly change builds and put them in my house, but I still have to visit a respec shrine. I often swap between tanking and DPS and this would save multiple loading screens.
  • hunter937
    hunter937
    ✭✭
    Faction change tokens with a cooldown on each character. With the new changes in which you can only play on one faction at a time in Cyrodil, I think faction change tokens/items would be appropriate. You could even go through some kind of “deserter” quest in which you change sides due to a change of heart or something. That would be really cool.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap! Most of my list happened!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadric Spider Mount (The animations for a spider mount are in the game and resizing a spider from like Spidleclutch 1 should be easy enough)
    Alliance Change Token
    Class Change Token (actually surprised these 2 arn't a thing especally with the Crown Store so its probably not possible too do which is a shame)
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: stealth mount

2: Perminant increased sneak speeds

3: a SMALL One room underground small cave the size of a bedroom with 2 chests and 1 bed for me and my wife with a hidden entrance trap door in the bushes to it near town, for me and my wife rogue thief assassin type playstyle.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Writ steward who will give my my crafting writs for the day.

A large statue of Amalaxia... to finish my shrine to the Tribunal.

more people I can put in my house.. butler... maid.... follower... that I can interact with.
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Housing upgrades (increased slots)
    A brown elk
    A paint horse that doesnt make you carry a easter basket..
    A clydesdale horse
    Some fluffy options for khajiit tails
    Alliance change token
    NPCs for houses (spouse, kids etc?)
    Werewolf look update, current one looks like a potato
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    The option to troll the housing fourms with the banhammer coming down, Say 1200 crowns for a wekk
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maomer Fish Skin
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Maomer Fish Skin

It’s been datamined in that Russian site like 2-3 months back it’s just a matter of when it shows up
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a bigger waterfall
    More npcs like : ww, vamp, bloodfiend etc
    Medium sized homes like farm, ranch etc
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeleton pets, ebony skinand a bag upgrade.

On top of that if you spend at least 7000 crown in the store next month eso+ should be free. My reasoning behind this is that limiting furnishings and the ability to dye costumes to peoples that actively spend in the store only damage sales.
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1- Better EU server

2- Better EU server

3- Better EU server
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic racial change... please......
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Maomer Fish Skin

I would love to see them become a playable race with some sort of short story to them