The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If You Could Add Three Things To The Crown Store, What Would They Be?

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Alliance Change token (with some appropriate limits, e.g. single use per campaign).

2. Class change token.

3. Additional Guild slot token, to buy a sixth Guild slot.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    A “real life” package, some anger management potions and an “An hour with a psychologist” bundle.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Dragon-like horns for Argonians, i.e.:
    dragon_head___horns_by_amisgaudi-d3k77dv.jpg

2. The halo-like thing that Lothis and Felms has as a hat or accessory (using a random pic from Google)
    maxresdefault.jpg

3. SHADOWMERE
    maxresdefault.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1- Craftbags
    2- Server change token
    3- Level 50 boost with Class skillines maxed
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on April 28, 2018 8:08AM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dye unlocks. Not store dyes, in-game dyes, I want to see them unlockable with crowns. I don't care if it takes a LOT of crowns.

Single-feature appearance changes for cheaper than a whole appearance change token (like just one dial).

Hairless body skin for males.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Class Change Token (30 day cooldown on uses per character)

2) More small/medium homes (sizes related to what's available currently in the 45k-380k range now)

3) Direct buy with crowns for all crate items, past and present, including radiant apex rewards.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Access All Daily Missions (no need to spam and hope the Skyrim refugees are not the only players in zone)
    Notifictaion 'OFF' button - hide all notifications and never see the EGO spam that no-one wants, just leaving the invites to party & the actual useful one. (One button account wide)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Lark82
    Lark82
    ✭✭✭
    Alliance change token

Hair dyes

Hide shoulders
  • chillar
    chillar
    ✭✭
    Just one, a piece of bread so Khajiit can partake in cat breading
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pegasus. That’s all.
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Broom morph for staves

Wizard hat with short female hair showing

Skins for Sorc pets

broom morph for staves will get confusing as we have a broom greatsword from the pay to fail crown items from a year or 2 ago
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    return of the pay to lose section (missed it this jester festival)(bonus - pay for love section for valentines day)

event costumes for pets/mounts (just basic decorations for existing pets/mounts)

forgotten section ( each day or 5days it will have 1 or 3 items that have been in the crown store but not anymore, giving chance for new players to get older items with crowns but not needing to buy crates)

as a sneaky 4th, buyable npc's for your house that arent merchants or something, but that walk trough your house, interact with items , sleep, eat etc (incl children ofc..)
    Edited by mwo1480 on April 28, 2018 12:37PM
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Dragon-like horns for Argonians, i.e.:
    dragon_head___horns_by_amisgaudi-d3k77dv.jpg
    YEEEESSSS!!!!!! <3
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account wide mount training.
    Account wide skyshards.
    Account wide achievements.
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban (target) player staff. One time use. 21K crowns.

Short of that...

All mounts and pets past and present.
    Edited by Aesthier on April 28, 2018 1:26PM
  • BadEgg
    BadEgg
    Soul Shriven
    I just have one suggestion.

- Different animations/effects/colours on abilities.
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) alliance change token
    (2) alliance change token
    (3) alliance change token
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The ability to remove the vampire skin overlay at will.
    2. An unlock pack of ALL the hair colors to be used on any race of character.
    3. A new cosmetic unlock pack of makeup like the unlock pack of character creation makeup and scars that offers a MUCH larger choice of makeup looks INCLUDING a great heavy black eyeliner and dark red lipstick!
    4. Bonus! A vampire skin that is just paler skin, no gross veins showing, and character's original eye color with a SUBTLE glow to it.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Well to make it as less power to players as posible (so no xp boost, alliance change tokens, Instant Max lvl Max CP token, Trial gear crate. RNG box full of trial gear. etc)

Those are mine 3:

1) Removal of crown crate and limited time offers

2) Material bag can now be purchased in crown store

3) More khajit hair options--- doesnt have to be natural look
    A wig would be perfect (Braids, Long dreads, Curly , Short and Bobbed , Long and Straight, Medium and Wavy, Romantic Tuck, High Pigtails -- maybe a overkill, Braided Tails and Flipped-out Bob.

Flipped-out bob for example:
    https://www.nintendo-insider.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/flipped-out-bun-sideswept-pokemon-ultra-sun-and-moon-screenshot.jpg
  • Ryskim
    Ryskim
    ✭✭✭
    Necromancer/Necromancy skill line or class.

Undead horse permanently and not seasonal.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customizeable costumes.
    (like being able to actually design them from already existing pieces + future ones)

Weapon + Armor visual effects
    (I would shell out for these. Note: I know a few are being released, but I mean general weapon/armor visuals that you could put on any gear. I would love to create a Holy Mage whose armor and weapons had a radiant light effect. things like that)

More hairstyles
    (just more of them in general. but specifically long hair styles)
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    1. Formal Elven gown.
    2. Small townhouse in Alinor (I know it's unlikely since we will already have 2 homes there).
    3. A companion/follower to make solo questing less isolated... or at least, an interactable bard/butler/someone/anyone for the house. Dialogue would be good, even if it's mainly random comments.

I would settle for a medium house in shimmerene or lillandril
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A “real life” package, some anger management potions and an “An hour with a psychologist” bundle.

This made me

Laugh-Out-Loud-Images-09.jpg?fit=342%2C205
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 10, 2018 12:22AM
  • Firemantim
    Firemantim
    ✭✭
    altunit21 wrote: »
    1) Instant Max lvl Max CP token
    2) Trial gear crate. RNG box full of trial gear.
    3) Side saddle riding animation
    Max cp scrolls, more expensive lootcrates with better rewards.

Max lvl/CP sound like a terrible idea, that would get ZOS immediately attacked for making the game P2W
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Animation changes for staff into the hand casted.

+1 on this

1) Account wide outfit slots (and severe cost reduction on current prices: 1500 for full one account wide slot, 300 per individual slot). Prices are stupidly high atm.

2) skill animation polymorphs like the one above. I'd pay through the nose to change my S&B Low slash animation to something decent looking instead of the "crop gathering" animation we currently have.

3) Costume parts. i.e. Legs/chest/feet options instead of just the whole thing.
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things I would spend crown on right now if they were available, in order of preference

1) Alliance change token

2) Class change token

3) A 16th character slot
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ability to mix costumes with outfits...so say change shoes and gloves to armor on an existing costume, or something that lets you mix them together instead of the costumes just overriding completely

Skins for assistants so my banker looks different than the 896 running around the undaunted enclave......

skins for pets..i want a tiny like TINY winged twillight!!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Ability to disable PvP in PvP zone.
    Sounds crazy but we all know what lag do to PvP. But there are gears and skyshards lock in PvP zone. Maybe you can only set it before entering PvP zone and can't change it while you are in there. Once set, other player cannot hurt you nor can you interact with other and alliances solder. If ZOS is not going fix lag in PvP, at least give us a way to work around it.

2. Children
    You can make them unkillable like in Skyrim, but i sure want to see and hear what crazy khajiit kid say and do.

3. Group dungeons reset token
    Let's face it, you group up at low level with your first toon, and the group is gonna rush through the whole dungeon without giving you time to listen to or read quest dialog. Once you reach the the level where you can solo it and do at your own pace, the quest is no longer there cause you clear it during the rushed group. You can make a new toon to redo it, but why not give the option to reset the dungeon.
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    1. Home NPC Toon Item
    A House furnishing item that could be set to one of your characters/toons (unless character is deleted/set character cannot be deleted while set) while you are not playing as the set character/toon they will appear in the house and where the furnishing item has been placed as an NPC. The Function could be interacting with these set toon NPCs outside of editor mode brings up the option to switch to that character. This logs out your current character and logs you in as the set character ported to the house. Serving as a character swap without needing to log out with current character and load back in. Obviously not a quicker way of switching characters, what with the loading screen into the house, but could add immersion (filthy, expensive, immersion.)
    tl;dr = your characters in your houses

2. More Personalities (I'm that guy)

3. a bread
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on May 10, 2018 4:51AM
  • GlennGVZ
    GlennGVZ
    ✭✭
    A token to have normal ping servers like other MMOs