The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If You Could Add Three Things To The Crown Store, What Would They Be?

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 - enhanced features for assistants, plus customizable appearance
    2 - more quest slots for the journal, 25 is absurd in a game as large as this
    3 - Summerset

• KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echatere mount, ww ability skins, refund button
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All monthly showacased items from the past.

A hair option for moustache and sideburns, like Sheogorath has, but without the chin hair.

Customisable asistants.
  • Azuramoonstar
    Azuramoonstar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yzalirk wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Bit of an oddball question but if you could add three items to the Crown Store, what would they be?

If I could, I would add Jorunn the Skald-King’s hair and beard in a pack, Sai Sahan’s beard, and a bundle with new hair and beards that fit the Nordic theme with the braids and rings and such. Honestly, most of the options we have suck in my opinion so some new options would be cool.

vivec's skin

a dlc that takes place in Moodshadow

a house in moonshadow.

Long time mmo player: 2004-[current year]
    Long time Elder scrolls player: Xbox launch morrowind.
    Follower of the dawn and dusk, keeper of the moon and star.
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    A skin to hide the vampire stages.
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

• Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. A fluff tail cosmetic option for khajiits. (I saw a preview image of it data mined, ZOS. RELASE IT RIGHT MEOW!)
    2. A barb I can pull out in special occasions and place in my house
    3. "Glitch" my account so I can be a khajiit with high elf passives please
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Lynx7386
      Lynx7386
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1. Better hair and beard styles for khajiit. Tired of all the long hairstyles being for humans and elves only.

2. A non-vvardenfell skin pack for wardens that changes the bear to a senche or wolf, the cliff racer to a hawk, the shalks to thunder bugs, the netch to an owl, and swarm to a cloud of crows.

3. A shapeshifter skin pack that lets you pick were-lion, bear, or crocodile as visual replacements for werewolf.
      PS4 / NA
      M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
      Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
      Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
      Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
      Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    • Vercingetorix
      Vercingetorix
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      - Class Change token (90-Day account cooldown): replaces and resets class skill lines to 1.
      - Alliance Change Token (90-Day account cooldown): restricts home campaign until next campaign start.
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    • Marginis
      Marginis
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I only need one thing: a token that makes all crates rewards available for crowns.
      @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    • Cpt_Teemo
      Cpt_Teemo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I change my answers to less cash shop items and more in game content rewards
    • Pwnyridah
      Pwnyridah
      ✭✭✭
      Radiant mounts

Faction change

Repair merchant
    • Tai-Chi
      Tai-Chi
      ✭✭✭✭
      "If you could add three items to the Crown Store, what would they be?"
      1. Free Crowns
      2. More Free Crowns
      3. Yes, you've got it, even more Free Crowns.
      PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
    • SydneyGrey
      SydneyGrey
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MornaBaine wrote: »
      2. An unlock pack of ALL the hair colors to be used on any race of character.
      I would pay for this.
      Lynx7386 wrote: »
      1. Better hair and beard styles for khajiit. Tired of all the long hairstyles being for humans and elves only.
      This too. Khajiits have the poorest selection of hairstyles, particularly female Khajiits, and a lot of hair that looks good on a human/elf looks terrible on a Khajiit.

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 10, 2018 2:58PM
    • Sparr0w
      Sparr0w
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1. Class change token
      2. An 'add-ons' feature for consoles, similar to the mods Bethesda have on Fallout4 & Skyrim
      3. Build slots, similar to Outfit slots so you can swap up your build on the fly (skills, morphs, atttributes etc...)
      @Sparr0w so I get the notification
      Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
      DD: All Mag + Stam
      Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
      Tank: NB | DK | Warden
      Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
      PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
      DD: All Mag + Stam
      Heal: Templar | Sorc
      Tank: DK | NB
      Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
    • Azurephoenix999
      Azurephoenix999
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Crown Crates would still be around, but the prices would be reduced, and the whole concept of gems would be abolished (existing gems would be converted to crowns). Instead of receiving gems, you'd get crowns back instead. In addition, everything in the crates would be available for purchase with crowns, and the prices would be adjusted accordingly.

For three objects specifically? How about:

1) Alliance Change Token

Changing Alliance to be on a different team in PvP should be able to be done by any character for AP, but only between campaigns. Can't do it mid-campaign (for obvious reasons).

Also, story mode and guild questlines still take place in the Alliance you had originally. The Token would allow for a change in alliance for free, without the AP cost.

In short, only affects your PvP Alliance, can only be used between campaigns, and is basically just another way of paying for a service that would already be available in-game.

2) Class Change Token

Can be used without restrictions, but the class skill lines are all reset and all skill points in them are refunded. The player must level those skill lines all over again.

3) Instant level 50 for characters

Only usable if the player has already reached level 50 with at least two other characters. Only usable on characters under level 50.

Levels the character to 50, providing all of the level up rewards that come with it. The Racial skill line, the class skill lines, and the skill lines of whatever weapons the character has equipped (both bars) will all be leveled to 50 as well.

Bonus Item #1: Skyshard Map

Every skyshard now has a map marker, black variant being uncollected, white variant being collected. This will be account-wide.

I'm pretty sure there's an add-on for PC that does this already, but come on. Console players have none of that, and it's high time we did.

Bonus Item #2: Shopper Assistant

You tell this assistant what item (either specifically selected from a list or a list of criteria in the form of various filters) you want, which zones to search, and send them on their way. They search every guild store in the specified zones (can even tell them to search all of Tamriel and beyond if you want) for the item you want, and will return to you with a list of every Guild Store in the searched zones with items that meet your criteria, which can be sorted by price, amount, and various other factors.

The time it takes for them to search depends on how many zones you're having them check. Checking all of Tamriel is doable, but would take several hours before they returned, whereas you could just have them check a few zones and have them back in about 15 minutes.
      Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
    • Annalyse
      Annalyse
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      - a bard NPC that can be placed in housing
      - an upgrade for the current banker assistant to allow for guild store access while in homes
      - more bank space upgrades

Additionally, I would love to see:
      - dye stamps that the buyer can create - I don't mind paying since I don't have ESO+, but whoever is in charge of making the dye stamps doesn't seem to actually look at what the color combinations are like. It would be nice to be able to just pick our own three from a color palette.
      - inventory space upgrades
      - hair dyes (some races come with very limited options when you create the character)
      - more hair styles
    • Rain_Greyraven
      Rain_Greyraven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      More Crown Crates!!!!

/duck
      "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
    • SydneyGrey
      SydneyGrey
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      More Crown Crates!!!!
      /duck
      *ZOS sees your post.*
      "Hmmm ... WISH GRANTED!!!!"
      *ZOS takes everything out of the crown store and floods us with twice as many crates.* :D
    • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
      dannymcgr81b14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      A giant mud crab mount.
    • Greevir
      Greevir
      ✭✭✭✭
      1. Gear
      2. Gold
      3. Chapters
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    • Banana
      Banana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Better server connection
      Account wide exploration, skill research and achievements
      Class change
    • Yzalirk
      Yzalirk
      ✭✭✭✭
      I think some of you guys are missing the point. The whole point of the thread is to think of three things you could add to the Crown Store if you were able to. Literally what the thread says.

Also, some of you guys have some great suggestions and hopefully ZOS takes note of them.
    • ghastley
      ghastley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bring back some of the limited time offers that didn't need that restriction, like plain black or white bears that should be reasonably common. Some of the horses, guars and felines fall into the same category. I'd rather see more of those, than the flaming/glowing/leaf-shedding ones everyone seems to have.

• Krainor1974
      Krainor1974
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      1- The small boats you see from all races, I need em for my docks.
      2- The small and large dock cranes.
      3- All the Npc: animal, creatures and monsters so we can add em to homes.
    • MinnesotaKid
      MinnesotaKid
      ✭✭✭
      1. More NPCs for my houses. A Farrier for sure for horse training and a butler that could greet my guests when I'm not around. (more importantly record who visits the house)
      2. Vehicles - Horse drawn carriages and wagons
      3. My own personal wayshrine for my homes
      MinnesotaKid

• SydneyGrey
      SydneyGrey
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      We need animated chickens that count as furniture, so we can have a whole flock of chickens in our yard.
    • Vahlyance
      Vahlyance
      ✭✭✭
      1 [Housing]: Atronach 'Dummies' - Especially the Iron Atronach, I'd just have that guarding my abode.
      2 [Apparel/Memento/Pet?]: Something themed around Hermaeus Mora, I require the knowledge.
      3 [Home]: Some other Oblivion/Daedric themed home, [I'd totally live in Apocrypha, I don't care what you say.]
      『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
    • jimmulvaney
      jimmulvaney
      ✭✭✭
      I love my Sanguin Goat pet. But now that I have the Nightmare Senche, and Ironblood Skin, I would like to see a flaming goat. Like a mix between the Sanguin goat and a fire scamp.
    • Eirikir
      Eirikir
      ✭✭✭✭
      Class Change Token
      Blacksmith Costume
      Server swap token
      The Skeleton Horse
      A house in Hew's Bane, a manor in the Imperial style.
      More Imperial fluff items in general.
      Edited by Eirikir on May 15, 2018 7:03PM
      Server: PS4-NA
      PSN: Eirikir
      Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
      Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
      Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
      Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
      Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    • Colecovision
      Colecovision
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I want a mudcrab skin for the merchant assistant.