The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much have you spent?

• smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    The options aren't nearly high enough - don't even cover the sub for one account since launch!
  • Alexandea
    Alexandea
    ✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    After some curious figuring last night I have realized I've spent about $350 ...

I think you need a new poll with higher tiers of spending haha
    @PACROOTl
    “Today, is your lucky day!”
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    Alexandea wrote: »
    After some curious figuring last night I have realized I've spent about $350 ...

I think you need a new poll with higher tiers of spending haha

Your signature is funny. I thought about Dirty Harry paying Pacrooti a visit:

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he buy six crates or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is the Psijic Vault Season, the most random diluted crate season yet, and would severely upset me if I don't get that Phantom Ice Wolf, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

(Edited for grammar)
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on April 22, 2018 1:21PM
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    I used to justify it. Now im just ashamed
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    I used to justify it. Now im just ashamed
    So I tallied it up - $958. Most is sub for one account since PC launch. Overall it's about $0.30 an hour. I go to a motocross race, spend probably $100 (that's just the cost of the day without considering the equipment costs), and race for about 30min - $200/hr! Even including being there the whole day watching, etc, it's like $14/hr. I don't feel ashamed at what I pay for ESO at all!
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much money have you spent on ESO?

Me:
    oz1vaJf.gif
  • Crazycajun
    more then i wanted to get the dragonfire wolf mount.... the rng for these crates really sucks = (
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    4 years worth of subscription puts me at $720 already..also spent about $300 on crown store stuff.
    Edited by Mattock_Romulus on May 4, 2018 4:09AM
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    $500-Above
    Ouch. I feel bad. Somewhere close to $2,000 over 3 years. Lots of impulsive purchases. :(
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    It’s the only game I play so I’m going to fully enjoy it.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $200-$300
    Guessing about 300. have had sub a few dozen times, bought the Digital CE for the base and the expansions, plus Crown purchases a few times.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    769.14€ since launch.

it's about 192€ per year and i'm not playing as many games as i was usually playing before i started on ESO. so, i'm now spending less money on gaming.
    Edited by NeKryXe on May 4, 2018 11:50PM
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    considering most of us have been p laying the game for years and the hours we've invested into this game are almost countless, a few hundreds dollar is a drop in bucket in my opinion. i've spent a few hundred dollars on a *** movie screenings in the same amount of time. at least i enjoyed myself here. if you want to be ashamed, be ashamed you play the game, not that you spent money doing so.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500-Above
    Crazycajun wrote: »
    more then i wanted to get the dragonfire wolf mount.... the rng for these crates really sucks = (

Yep.
    I was lucky the Storm Atronach mounts were the only ones I really wanted because I knew I would use those cool mounts. They were less horrible then as there was no Radiant Apex.
    And then they reuse things. All the mounts are mostly just re-skins with a little extra fluff, but the Radiant Apex ones are definitely just simple re-skins. Hell, the recent scalecaller crate horse with lightning effects was just the regular Apex mount horse with the stolen graphics from the Storm Atronach horse for the lightning. It was the least amount of work they could do.

We're all getting ripped off so I personally have spent less and less to the point that I still have quite a few crowns stocked up from the last 50% sale and have not been using them unless I was absolutely sure I would use the item for sale.
    If it wasn't so expensive and manipulative with RNG(just get rid of RNG for purchases) then my wallet would be a lot more loose.
    They turned me into a "tight-wad" and made me think of that phrase as a point of pride for once.