The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 18 - Bug Reports for Cloudrest Trial

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing Cloudrest in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realised I may have originally posted this in the wrong place so posting again:

Experienced a bug in Cloudrest today during vet +1.

https://i.imgur.com/Gh9edpJ.jpg

The mini boss was stuck in the air and couldn't be interrupted, which made things tricky. We assumed this is a bug and not a design feature because it only happened the one time (but I have heard that other groups experienced it too).
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • stileanima
    stileanima
    ✭✭✭✭
    Removed
    Edited by stileanima on April 19, 2018 7:36AM
    Platform: PC/NA
    Guild: Calamity
    Role: Healer/Damage Dealer

YouTube | Twitch
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    I realised I may have originally posted this in the wrong place so posting again:

Experienced a bug in Cloudrest today during vet +1.

https://i.imgur.com/Gh9edpJ.jpg

The mini boss was stuck in the air and couldn't be interrupted, which made things tricky. We assumed this is a bug and not a design feature because it only happened the one time (but I have heard that other groups experienced it too).

Thanks! We are looking into this :)
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • stileanima
    stileanima
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posting again with actually the correct videos this time.

The Overloaded Weapon text prompt that should warn you that the mechanic is about to happen sometimes does not appear on your screen. Perhaps it's to do with Synergy prompts taking priority?

In the first video below, you can see that the Overloaded Weapon text warning appears exactly as it should, before the mechanic occurs. In the second video, the prompt does not appear until after my weapon has already become Overloaded, and you can see the text flickering between my active Synergies and the Overloaded indicator. The Synergy prompt is also on my screen where the Overload prompt should be immediately before my weapon becomes Overloaded.

1)
    2)

YouTube | Twitch
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's a bug or intended but on the "lightning" boss you have at some moments 8 circles moving slowly on basically 2 directions who are stunning people through everything, even if they have CC immunity at this time.
    I understand stuns going through block, but through CC immunity feels really weird, especially that there are other sources of stun during this fight.
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it took me less than 30 minutes to get out of the raid map, maybe you should fix that :P
    15239867601779668583.png
    15239856231647099161.png
    15239875861306182253.jpg

Edited by Apherius on April 20, 2018 4:26PM
  • SBB
    SBB
    ✭✭
    The telegraph of the Yaghra Monstrosities is really hard to see. The yellow telegraph lines around the head are too small and/or too thin, which is really hard to see against the transparent, purple enemy. Can we get a red aura around the enemy instead of the yellow spike lines; something colored similar to the Red Orb attack from Z'Maja? I think that would make it easier to see and thus know when to dodge the attack.

Really want to see this changed, so posting in this thread too so its not overlooked.
  • stileanima
    stileanima
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posting again about the lack of a warning under some circumstances for Overloaded Weapon.

According to ZOS_Seiffer, the Overload warning is supposed to happen in this way if there is no text prompt:
    vsu4Nbx.png

However, you can see in the first two examples in the following video that neither the 2-3 pulses of shock effects nor the telltale sound occur to warn me that Overloaded Weapon is incoming. In the second example in particular, only 1 shock pulse fires from my character's body nearly immediately before Overload occurs.

In the last two examples in the same video, those things DO happen (as well the text notification being present), leaving ample reaction time to prepare for the mechanic.

Additionally, in the second video I previously linked in my above post, neither the 2-3 shock effects nor the sound occur, leaving no way to anticipate the mechanic.
    Edited by stileanima on April 21, 2018 11:56AM

YouTube | Twitch
  • ZOS_Seiffer
    ZOS_Seiffer
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your posts. Here are some updates on the various issues presented in the thread:

For @stileanima
    stileanima wrote: »
    Posting again with actually the correct videos this time.

The Overloaded Weapon text prompt that should warn you that the mechanic is about to happen sometimes does not appear on your screen. Perhaps it's to do with Synergy prompts taking priority?

In the first video below, you can see that the Overloaded Weapon text warning appears exactly as it should, before the mechanic occurs. In the second video, the prompt does not appear until after my weapon has already become Overloaded, and you can see the text flickering between my active Synergies and the Overloaded indicator. The Synergy prompt is also on my screen where the Overload prompt should be immediately before my weapon becomes Overloaded.
    stileanima wrote: »
    Posting again about the lack of a warning under some circumstances for Overloaded Weapon.

According to ZOS_Seiffer, the Overload warning is supposed to happen in this way if there is no text prompt:

However, you can see in the first two examples in the following video that neither the 2-3 pulses of shock effects nor the telltale sound occur to warn me that Overloaded Weapon is incoming. In the second example in particular, only 1 shock pulse fires from my character's body nearly immediately before Overload occurs.

In the last two examples in the same video, those things DO happen (as well the text notification being present), leaving ample reaction time to prepare for the mechanic.

Additionally, in the second video I previously linked in my above post, neither the 2-3 shock effects nor the sound occur, leaving no way to anticipate the mechanic.
    The videos were helpful so thank you for compiling those. After watching, it seems like everything is functioning correctly. The visual and audio queues for the debuff are visible when they should be visible. Those same warnings are not always going to be present should you acquire the Voltaic Current debuff from somewhere other than Belanaril. Be sure to careful read the combat tips as they will change depending on how the debuff is administered.

For @jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    I don't know if it's a bug or intended but on the "lightning" boss you have at some moments 8 circles moving slowly on basically 2 directions who are stunning people through everything, even if they have CC immunity at this time.
    I understand stuns going through block, but through CC immunity feels really weird, especially that there are other sources of stun during this fight.
    We have definitely heard this feedback and are taking a look at how this ability interacts with CC immunity.

For @Apherius
    Apherius wrote: »
    it took me less than 30 minutes to get out of the raid map, maybe you should fix that :P
    The screenshots are appreciated. We are taking steps to prevent accessing the locations you were able to get to.

And for @SBB
    SBB wrote: »
    The telegraph of the Yaghra Monstrosities is really hard to see. The yellow telegraph lines around the head are too small and/or too thin, which is really hard to see against the transparent, purple enemy. Can we get a red aura around the enemy instead of the yellow spike lines; something colored similar to the Red Orb attack from Z'Maja? I think that would make it easier to see and thus know when to dodge the attack.

Really want to see this changed, so posting in this thread too so its not overlooked.
    We are improving the visibility of the blocking telegraph that triggers when the Yaghra Monstrosity casts Corpulence. The telegraph will be a bit larger. We are also making the blocking and interrupt telegraphs on Z'Maja's abilities a bit larger and easier to see. Thanks for the feedback!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 26, 2018 4:06PM
    Senior Designer | Dungeon Team
    Staff Post
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    There's a bug in a trial where when you get any mechanic on you (dmg, root etc) game just locks your skills, you cant use them, and when you are moving (not sprinting) you lose stamina, if you have low stamina at that moment and you just run (spend all stamina) it will automatickly unlock spells, but if not, you need to wait 5-6 seconds.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    The Frost whirlwind, in some very rare occasions the synergy does not appear and you actually die. Not sure if it is because of our PTS server potato ping connection tho.

Video here:
    https://i.gyazo.com/621068fab4affa963fc5a2c1d15a0e57.mp4

Did someone else experience this?
    Edited by Alcast on April 27, 2018 8:08AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yesterday.. But it only happens for me on +1..
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    chexor wrote: »
    There's a bug in a trial where when you get any mechanic on you (dmg, root etc) game just locks your skills, you cant use them, and when you are moving (not sprinting) you lose stamina, if you have low stamina at that moment and you just run (spend all stamina) it will automatickly unlock spells, but if not, you need to wait 5-6 seconds.
    chexor wrote: »
    Yes, yesterday.. But it only happens for me on +1..

Sounds like you're getting stuck "sprinting" which CAN occur when youre standing still. Next time it happens, hit the Sprint key without moving and then attempt an ability. Hopefully that helps
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can use streak as sorcerer while carrying the orbs to the spears (all bosses). I dont know if its intended or not.
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    I have found that the synergy to shake off the frost doesn't appear sometimes, once I noticed it not appearing I would just spam my synergy button once I saw the frost really hurting my character and I was able to shake it off despite not seeing the synergy. There were no other synergies appearing on my screen that might have been overriding it.
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We experienced a bug today where one of our players got stuck in the air (on the lightning side boss) and couldn't move. Similar to the bug I reported last time where the mini boss was the one stuck in the air.

EoLF9Ae.jpg

edit: For clarification, this bug happened before we engaged with the mini boss, so it was not during combat, the bug happened before we entered combat.
    Edited by Princess_Ciri on April 29, 2018 10:46PM
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU