The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Update 18 - Bug Reports for Psijic Order Skill Line

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the Psijic Order Skill Line in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Nethelius
    Nethelius
    ✭✭
    Submitted ingame, but I will here as well with screenshots

Quest: A Time for Mud and Mushrooms
    Issue: My Time Warp is in another phase of the village and when I enter the subzone I cannot access the Warp to close it. The phase I am on is the completed quest version.
    Warp is not visible inside
    ikp1h24n1byw.png
    Warp is visible outside
    63hozfbjpnq1.png

• Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time Freeze I (Instant Cast Morph)
    Breaks the current idle animation, have to weapon swap or sheathe to restore to a unbroken animation.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    The final quest (The Towers' Fall) where you have to follow Josajeh through the gaping time breach will not advance once in the Time-Lost Throne Room.
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Issue: My Time Warp is in another phase of the village and when I enter the subzone I cannot access the Warp to close it. The phase I am on is the completed quest version.
    ikp1h24n1byw.png
    Warp is visible outside
    63hozfbjpnq1.png

I have the same issue with this rift (I'm also on the completed quest version). Looks like no more rift closing for me until this gets fixed. oh well, back to Summerset I suppose...
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Stuck on the last Skillline Quest, upon entering the Throneroom, my Questmarker gets stuck right besides the Entranceportal, and I cannot tal to Josajeh.
    Therefore I cannot get to Rank 10 on the Skillline :/
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    Nethelius wrote: »

ikp1h24n1byw.png
    Warp is visible outside
    63hozfbjpnq1.png

i also submitted in game but without screenshots of course as my lod is not that good and cannot see the time breach from that distance.
  • Vexarius
    Vexarius
    ✭✭✭
    Nethelius wrote: »

ikp1h24n1byw.png
    Warp is visible outside
    63hozfbjpnq1.png

I have this problem also

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We have a fix for the quest blocker coming in next week's PTS patch. Thank you for the reports!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borrowed Time does not appear to be scaling as you level it up. 1 and 2 appear to be identical. I Certainly hope that the heal debuff is the aspect that scales on this morph. It would be a nice to know if this morph suffers any reductions due to battle spirit. I cant see how it would because it's not a heal but it's always safe to ask and confirm new abilities.
  • Siaetto
    Siaetto
    Soul Shriven
    Quest: The Towers' Fall
    Issue: Upon entering the Gaping Time Breach in Divad's Chagrin Mine, your quest objective is changed to "Find Josajeh" and progression stops.

unknown.png

unknown.png

• axxlesoft_ESO
    axxlesoft_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Imbue Weapon can turn your character invisible.

The effect is cosmetic since enemies can still detect you. It happens during combat when using the Imbue Weapon skill. When the effect occurs, the character becomes invisible when standing still. Putting your weapon away, activating a skyshard, or entering combat negates the effect. So far, I have tested this against a variety of enemies while using a two handed sword. I still have not nailed down the exact actions to take to reproduce the Bug, but it happens often in combat when using the Imbue Weapon skill.

EDIT:
    Upon further testing it looks like it is the Time Freeze (Time Stop Morph) skill that is causing the bug.

Confirming Avran_Sylt's report above.
    Edited by axxlesoft_ESO on April 19, 2018 12:46AM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I've seen the freeze time invisibility too. It's not just on my screen either, my group members also commented on my invisibility.
  • schattenkind
    schattenkind
    ✭✭✭
    While using overload ulti, the casting of imbue has no animation. There also is no indicator to show if the effect is enabled or not.
    PC - EU
    Primary: PvP: magSorc, magNB, PvE: DK Tank, Templar Heal
    Secondary: PvP: magDK, Templar, PvE: Warden something
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing skill has buggy visual of attaching beam to previous target after stopped cast. Not visible for caster
    2018-04-19_5.png
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I was finally able to use time stop today. I really like it. However, I used it on the stag (not sure of the correct name) near the Keep of Eleven Forces and when he came out of it, charged me and disappeared. It showed on the compass but wasn't visible then it came back after maybe 10-15 seconds then disappeared again. I don't know if it's bug with the time stop since I didn't have this issue with NPC's or it's the animal.
  • schattenkind
    schattenkind
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if its a bug or intended, but Meditation is ended when you enter chat (by default pressing Enter). This I personally find disturbing, as sometimes you might wish to write sth while regaining ressources.

Also for Meditation: While in meditation stasis you cant cast skills - so far so good - but if you try so and end meditation via recasting it, the last skill you tried to cast will be automatically casted immediatelly after that. Maybe not a big issue but I m not sure if it doesnt give room for abuse.
    [Edit:] I forgot to try out, if it also works when meditation is being ended externally (cc or interrupt) but will do tomorrow.
    Edited by schattenkind on April 19, 2018 8:30PM
    PC - EU
    Primary: PvP: magSorc, magNB, PvE: DK Tank, Templar Heal
    Secondary: PvP: magDK, Templar, PvE: Warden something
  • axxlesoft_ESO
    axxlesoft_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Those of you that have been doing the psijic order line are you doing this with a old toon or a newbie. Seem to be having an issue with a Time for mud and mushrooms in the percolating mire. I know this area is instanced with before and after. I can not find the time portal to seal...but at times I can see an arrow pointing into the village here. I am guessing it has to do with an instancing issue. I am using a toon from live that has already completed the first instance of the village before you free it.

I believe we worked together to nail this bug down. As mlstevens42_ESO pointed out, there is a bug with the quest A Time for Mud and Mushrooms at the breech in the Percolating Mire. I brought my new character in and found the breech. New characters can find the breech but characters that have already completed the quests in this area may not see the breech because of phasing. We grouped up and when I activated the breech, mlstevens42_ESO's character from live, who could not see the breech, received credit for closing the breech as well. If you are having trouble completing this quest, then group up with someone that is playing a new character and have that character activate the breech while you are grouped up to receive credit for closing the breech. Nice work mlstevens42_ESO. It is always nice to work with a fellow Psijic to slay a bug. Teamwork makes dreams work!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm that the Time for Mud and Mushrooms quest progression is blocked in percolating mire if you are on a character that has already done the quest there, but ok on a character that hasn't - the rift is only present in the instance of the village where the quest has not previously been completed. Tried it on an old character and a new one to test this.

Towers Fall is blocked for me, I am in the hall with Josajeh and nothing is happening.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this counts as a 'bug' per se, but in the Breaches On the Bay quest, the map marker for the northernmost breach in Glenumbra is quite a ways off. It should be a good deal farther north & east.

bx1aeoj3kou9.png

qjjuoujbhu46.png
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Using Only Symbiosis (and maybe other morphs, doesn't put you in combat so you don't get any experience etc. when only using this skill.
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    The selfheal in Cyrodiil isn't what the tool tip states. I am healing someone on a flag for 4.7k non-crit and I only heal for 190. doing more testing, but it still seems low.
    Edited by Bazeric on April 20, 2018 8:49PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Siaetto wrote: »
    Issue: Upon entering the Gaping Time Breach in Divad's Chagrin Mine, your quest objective is changed to "Find Josajeh" and progression stops.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'm in the throne room and having the same issue.
  • garyfigelskib14_ESO
    garyfigelskib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same as above...in throne room.....stuck. ^^^
  • MessadiRequièm
    MessadiRequièm
    Soul Shriven
    The Deliberation passive in the Psijic Order skill line does not grant Major Protection upon activating Mend Wounds / Mend Spirit, Channeled Acceleration or Meditate skills nor any other (non-channeled) Psijic Order active abilities.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. This is an exercise in frustration as the maps are not accurate. I hate that I won't be able to get the skill line until someone makes a addon with the correct locations.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    When talking with Josajeh when you first meet and talk with her, her lips don't move when she says " I don't. Please don't tell....." Her lips move every other time during that conversation.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the first map was okay ... understandable. However, the iliac bay map .... I'm ready to give up. The map makes no sense, the one and only one portal I found was by accident and isn't even shown on the map. This is supposed to be fun, or at least mildly irritating as any 'grind' is ... but this is just frustrating. Please fix the maps ... make them coherent.
  • ladyrio1b14_ESO
    Siaetto wrote: »

unknown.png

unknown.png

I totally agree with this. This happened to me as well. I made a report in game.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Bankagori (the shoreline just south of Halcyon wayshrine) spamming time freeze on some crabs (which were an arms length in front of me) and I noticed my toon disappeared .... all that was visible was 1 arrow hovering vertically above the ground where I was standing. When I moved my toon I reappeared, but as soon as I stopped moving I disappeared again. Using the command "/reloadui" fixed the problem until I used the skill again, and then I dissappeared again. This seemed to be brought on by me spamming the skill repeatedly right in front of where I was standing. I logged out then logged back in and my toon was normal until I spammed the skill again and I disappeared again. LOL!

Note: when I spammed Time Freeze my toon was at the edge, just inside the 'bubble'
    Edited by Maryal on April 22, 2018 8:01AM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Quest line cannot be finished in the imperial city throne room with the npc, forgot her name.

Is that adressed as well? so basicly i am stuced by at level 9 with the skill line quests.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n