The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who and how much do I have to pay to get into vDSA (Solved - Got my Master bow!!!)

• Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    All these people getting to help each other on EU... what a sad world NA is...

They should really let us transfer our accounts... At launch I chose NA because in theory I have less lag due distance, but since the lag is impossible anyway, I'd prefer to play in EU.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They should really let us transfer our accounts... At launch I chose NA because in theory I have less lag due distance, but since the lag is impossible anyway, I'd prefer to play in EU.

Idk what's the deal with people on NA. Like sure there are some nice people, but it's like most of them are just the opposite. Or just have their heads up their asses or far up in the clouds. I rarely meet so many down to earth people as I have in Europe while I still played there. It baffles me.

@DarkAedin @Mikmak @Nadar @The_Brosteen Messaged you guys in game! Thanks a lot!! Really appreciate it :)
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 1, 2018 10:23PM
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would've gladly helped you if you were on PC EU :|
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Build your own group, it’s not that hard.

Don’t expect everything to be just handed to you on a platter.

whats the difference between building a group and looking for a group if your just by yourself? its like asking

"LFM tank, healer and dps for vDSA" and "LFG DPS for vDSA" theyre the same thing if your alone..if i understood it correctly, this guy have been looking for groups for ages

Looking for a group is expecting it just to be built ready for you. If you are not an amazing tank/healer or elite dps, you need to build your own value by bringing people together and knowing how to lead.

After a good tank and healer are ready to run 10 dps will be clammering to join, and unless you parse the highest you will not be invited.

I have led many vet trials and sometimes that meant standing in main city’s spamming chat for an hour and vetting players to make the group.

Getting a tank who is not trash is always the hardest part.

You're literally making no sense. "Looking for a group is expecting it just to be built ready for you." "You need to build your own value by bringing people together"

How do you bring people together? You look for a group...
    PS4 NA
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk what's the deal with people on NA. Like sure there are some nice people, but it's like most of them are just the opposite. Or just have their heads up their asses or far up in the clouds. I rarely meet so many down to earth people as I have in Europe while I still played there. It baffles me.

@DarkAedin @Mikmak @Nadar @The_Brosteen Messaged you guys in game! Thanks a lot!! Really appreciate it :)

Somebody got his bow!!! Gratz @Nyladreas !!!!
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭

Looking for a group is expecting it just to be built ready for you. If you are not an amazing tank/healer or elite dps, you need to build your own value by bringing people together and knowing how to lead.

After a good tank and healer are ready to run 10 dps will be clammering to join, and unless you parse the highest you will not be invited.

I have led many vet trials and sometimes that meant standing in main city’s spamming chat for an hour and vetting players to make the group.

Getting a tank who is not trash is always the hardest part.

You're literally making no sense. "Looking for a group is expecting it just to be built ready for you." "You need to build your own value by bringing people together"

How do you bring people together? You look for a group...

Makes good sense to me. If you type LFG, you do not get people toghether. If you are not exp heal/tank or a super strong DPS with a lot of experience, whoever has a group "in the making" for vDSA has little reason to pick you as last member no? So in this case it would be better to start your own group and bring people together, you deal with all the annoying stuff a group lead needs to deal with and contribute to your team by doing so -> you get a group easier and faster.
    At least that's how I understood it, hope that clarifies it ;)
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »

Nice, well done!
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »

YEAHHH, thanks to you guys. Forums can be a magickal place!
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    Which platform are you ? Have you asked in your guilds ? It's not difficult providing your looking at end game content guilds and are suitably geared seems you have just been unlucky

PC NA, asking guilds frequently, can't really get a serious PvE guild because of my real life schedule (tried before, always get kicked cause i can't attend). So that's a part of the problem sadly. I just want to do it and get my bow so i can effectively PVP here and there when I actually get to play.

I’ve found that PvP guilds tend to do vDSA more often than PvE guilds

If you join legends you’ll find people trying to do it all the time for the bow
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a group of other Aussie mates I usually run with. We all work odd hours so have been trying to get a VDSA run organised. Did out first attempt on Sunday. Got through first 6 rounds in 90 minutes. Minimal issues. Dying to stupid things. Didn't take long to learn the spawns. Then got stuck on the 7th round. Tank had sustain issues so he couldn't keep bashing the bosses.

Ended up calling it after being in that one round for 2 hours. Tank is going to look into alternative gear and we will try again next time we all have a day off.

It's not easy getting a group. Lot of things to consider.
    1. How long do you have to be in there for? Takes several hours. Especially on your first clear.
    2. What is your DPS? If you are a high ping player, you're DPS is going to be lower than a low ping player and as such, will be more mechanic driven.
    3. What is your work time table like? Not everyone works the same hours. I am generally on after 8pm during the week as I am at the gym after or before work depending on what time I start.
    4. Do you live in the states, or overseas? This also plays a large part in getting a group as you are generally not going to have a lot of availability at the same times as others.

4 reasons why "Just ask in guild" does not work.
    Edited by VilniusNastavnik on April 2, 2018 10:21PM
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got a group of other Aussie mates I usually run with. We all work odd hours so have been trying to get a VDSA run organised. Did out first attempt on Sunday. Got through first 6 rounds in 90 minutes. Minimal issues. Dying to stupid things. Didn't take long to learn the spawns. Then got stuck on the 7th round. Tank had sustain issues so he couldn't keep bashing the bosses.

Ended up calling it after being in that one round for 2 hours. Tank is going to look into alternative gear and we will try again next time we all have a day off.

It's not easy getting a group. Lot of things to consider.
    1. How long do you have to be in there for? Takes several hours. Especially on your first clear.
    2. What is your DPS? If you are a high ping player, you're DPS is going to be lower than a low ping player and as such, will be more mechanic driven.
    3. What is your work time table like? Not everyone works the same hours. I am generally on after 8pm during the week as I am at the gym after or before work depending on what time I start.
    4. Do you live in the states, or overseas? This also plays a large part in getting a group as you are generally not going to have a lot of availability at the same times as others.

4 reasons why "Just ask in guild" does not work.

Some people will never be able to participate in trials, and many of those that do will be relegated to pug disasters. I would go so far as to say a majority of players fall into this boat.

I don't have that issue, but with all the requirements and overhead to being in a trials group, it's not hard to understand...
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny how it's hard to get into a vDSA group, when it's so much easier than vMA...
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see you found a group, but if you want to run more, my guild does vDSA on weekends. Saturday are training runs for people new to the arena or those who wish to improve, and Sunday are score runs for the experienced vDSA'ers. We also do trials (vet and normal) and PVP and some casual fun stuff so lemme know if you're interested.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396755/pc-na-ep-social-adults-shenanigans-murkmire-mercenary-company

Post there for an invite (:
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always hear of people wanting to do vDSA and get invites to do it. It is just a matter of being in a guild with active members.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, let me tell you, even as a tank who complete it times before, it was hard to get group too.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been trying to get into a group for months and months, noone ever seems to want to do it and I really want to get it done and get some master weapons :( I'm starting to go desperate. Is it really that difficult to do? What's the deal with this.

zero-dollars-please-pay.png

All you need to do is ask your guild and sometimes even just zone chat.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My issue with not wanting to do vdsa is its just to long with a pug, last time I did it took 3 hours.

Issue with a lot of the end game stuff is the time investment. Same with some dlc dungeons and trials. If it takes up my whole gaming time to do one thing I just rather not do it at all.
    Edited by FloppyTouch on April 3, 2018 1:50AM
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you have 2 new players in vDSA:
    w_Sutzhd3_Tf_Oxx_MZUBPb_Zgw.png

Edited by Dubhliam on April 3, 2018 10:05AM
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    wSutzhd3TfOxxMZUBPbZgw.png

Wow
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen someone offering 250k for a carry on Xbox EU yesterday, after around 2 hours he was still asking.

Best to look for a guild or post on forums tbh - not done this yet as a) i'm just under CP300 so no-one wants me & b) the thought of a good couple hours in there scares me.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont need it but I don't mind helping occasionally. Healer/dps if you can run after 5pm PST or weekends @Inarre
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well damn... That's too much. We had 2 first timers in vDSA as well (my friend and I) and 2 highly experienced people. Our final time was 5 hours, but only due to connection problems and other things. Realistically we clompleted it in 3.5 hours. Which now makes me feel really really damn good LOL. We swooped through like nothing, only got stuck at the daedric one with the sacrifices. That was a shitshow of wipes, because we kept forgetting about stuff - mainly the *** solar.

Then we completed it, my first time, getting master bow with it as well... I was going to cry from excitement and happiness... So once again ...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING ME!

Forums can be Toxic... but also magical :)
    Edited by Nyladreas on April 5, 2018 4:04PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I used to play my guild mates and I charged 120k to carry people through vDSA. You can just lay dead if you wanted, but it only took around 90 minutes for the 3 of us to go through it. You got to get all of our master weapons at the end of it for that price too.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer your question, VDSA is really not that difficult assuming someone in your group has knowledge and cant make calls. An experienced player can usually carry a group of people along that have never been in there, assuming they all have a decent build and know how to play. 4 good players that have never been in there are going to struggle for a while. Sort of like VMA, each round has a mechanic that will eventually kill you if it's ignored. Also like the VMA, kill priority is really important, hence the need for someone to make calls. I would not go into VDSA without voice communication, and a tank is probably the most crucial role.

I have never had a smooth experience with a complete pickup group in VMA, but I have brought 1-2 new people along without too much problem. It will be said 1000 times, but you really need a good PVE guild for content like this.

As others have said, I am usually down to help if on PC/NA. I dont have much experience tanking in there, but I have done my share of Heals and DPS.

One more thing, those master weapons might not be worth much next patch. As magic characters will know be able to go 5/5/2, master weapons will probably see a decline in their use.

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well damn... That's too much. We had 2 first timers in vDSA as well (my friend and I) and 2 highly experienced people. Our final time was 5 hours, but only due to connection problems and other things. Realistically we clompleted it in 3.5 hours. Which now makes me feel really really damn good LOL. We swooped through like nothing, only got stuck at the daedric one with the sacrifices. That was a shitshow of wipes, because we kept forgetting about stuff - mainly the *** solar.

Then we completed it, my first time, getting master bow with it as well... I was going to cry from excitement and happiness... So once again ...

And you didn't pay one red cent, right? Congrats.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

I'm honestly still surprised because i couldn't get a group in game for ages. Don't know what's up with that.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

I'm honestly still surprised because i couldn't get a group in game for ages. Don't know what's up with that.

It can be crazy...it's all about looking in the right places :)