Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Summerset Isle Mount Idea!

VinxTerranova
VinxTerranova
✭✭✭
Since we're fighting Mephala, can we please have a Spider daedra mount? I see the Nix-Ox mounts a lot and often think they are spiders. Could we get a spider anyways? And not the same reskins for Horse, Senche, Wolf, Camel, Bear. Guar. What do you guys think?
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question is, why some people want to mount nearly everything they see? It looks like some kind of obsession. A weird one. No offence, it's a plentiness of such threads makes me think like that.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    The question is, why some people want to mount nearly everything they see? It looks like some kind of obsession. A weird one. No offence, it's a plentiness of such threads makes me think like that.

queen ayreen mount plz
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who wouldn't want to ride her?

tumblr_n8j32oDxOG1tvvwp8o1_1280.png

Or even better....

dragon-bones-spider-daedra-2018-02-08.jpg

;)
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope we get those griffons as mounts.....freaking take my first born...
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

queen ayreen mount plz

Naryu mount pls.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skordo mount pls
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Skordo mount pls

Skordo does the mounting.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are perverts.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    You guys are perverts.

I wanted to be a pervert, but failed in the practict test.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on March 25, 2018 8:34AM
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see the Nix-Ox mounts a lot and often think they are spiders.

I wouldn't mind a giant spider mount based on dwemer spider/nix-ox mount animations. It looks unusual and weird in funny way, and the ride is smooth (no stopping after jumping and such). Also it would be perfect if it was a mount included in some future promotion for Summerset (like Nix-Ox was with Morrowind, so basically everyone who has the "chapter" gets this mount) :)

When pressing space bar, the spider could get up on it's rear legs and spread his "hands" in wide scary embrace :smiley: And of course all those funny (and sometimes annoying) spider sounds! :smiley:
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 100% sure that we are going to get Griffon mounts. Give them time. ;)
    Edited by Bevik on March 25, 2018 10:33AM
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I see the Nix-Ox mounts a lot and often think they are spiders.

I wouldn't mind a giant spider mount based on dwemer spider/nix-ox mount animations. It looks unusual and weird in funny way, and the ride is smooth (no stopping after jumping and such). Also it would be perfect if it was a mount included in some future promotion for Summerset (like Nix-Ox was with Morrowind, so basically everyone who has the "chapter" gets this mount) :)

When pressing space bar, the spider could get up on it's rear legs and spread his "hands" in wide scary embrace :smiley: And of course all those funny (and sometimes annoying) spider sounds! :smiley:

But but...are spiders in keeping with the whole Elven thing with Summerset?

I totally agree on the animation bit.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    I use to be a pervert like you once...then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And people expect to take them seriously after making sexual comments or Seeking to Mount everything they gaze upon. It is an obsession Potent one , we all have ones, but few will admit it. I am obsessed with Elves and Nords indeed , but I am not creating ten threads about it nor I seek the impossible because certain goals,desires or mounts will be only a fantasy and exist only in your mind or you can fashion them by yourself and as well particular comments best to keep it secret or in private :)

To answer your question truly , every human being has an obsession ,but most cannot control the obsession and limits are crossed ,Often or players refuse to accept the facts It's simply never happening.

"Who would want to ride her", "I want to mount up Queen and so on"... We all know well it shall never happen. Waste of energy.
    Edited by Vanya on March 25, 2018 10:54AM