Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PC NA or EU?

Tremors
Tremors
✭✭✭
So after playing on XBOX since launch, I'm making the move.

Making the transition to PC either EU or NA.

I live in Australia and have a really good connection and really only play the game to end game raid. Sort of just want to know how far the raid-time window extends for raid guilds on both NA and EU and roughly what time, is it from 8pm til 2am on both servers?

Also, what is the community like on each? XBOX NA isn't great, full of kids who think they're gangster and sit on raid dummies all day measuring their e-peens, licking the floor in raid.

Anyways, let me know and drag an Aussie Off-Tank to your server.

Passionfruit GM - PC NA
Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking off Community only. As for Raid time I do not have the precise answer. Usually the peak raiding time should be in late afternoon or evening hours during Weekends.

Impossible to answer your question. Tis is the similar when a certain player ask For instance one of the following questions:

What is the most fun guild?
    What is class is the best?
    Is the game worth playing?

Everything might seem perfect on EU and then something terrible happens or vice-versa.

Be either NA,EU, it wouldn't matter. Sooner or later you'll cross the road with someone unpleasant or you might be a witness of harsh debate and so on or the similar issues you were facing. I wouldn't bother at all if is EU or NA. I picked up EU because I am from EU, A completely irrelevant from my point view unless you have specific people on NA or EU or the Guild.

Sincere Regards

Vanya

Edited by Vanya on March 16, 2018 10:10AM
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking off Community only. As for Raid time I do not have the precise answer. Usually the peak raiding time should be in late afternoon or evening hours during Weekends.

Impossible to answer your question. Tis is the similar when a certain player ask For instance one of the following questions:

What is the most fun guild?
    What is class is the best?
    Is the game worth playing?

Everything might seem perfect on EU and then something terrible happens or vice-versa.

Be either NA,EU, it wouldn't matter. Sooner or later you'll cross the road with someone unpleasant or you might be a witness of harsh debate and so on or the similar issues you were facing. I wouldn't bother at all if is EU or NA. I picked up EU because I am from EU, A completely irrelevant from my point view unless you have specific people on NA or EU or the Guild.

Sincere Regards

Vanya

Yeah, I didn't ask which was better because that would be stupid. I just asked raid times and how the community was on each? So for instance, seeing as you're on EU only, how is the community on EU?
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Bansidhe1965
    Cannot help you on raid times but,and I live in the UK,the NA server is best for no hassle groups etc.,

You might meet a few oddjobs,but I have only met one or two so far,and peruse the guilds down below,that may help you decide,hope it goes well :)
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My advice is to search the forum for "Australia" etc and see where they mainly play on pc. At least then you will have them on at similar times; increasing the chance of raids and stuff.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA

The topology of the Internet is such that most Oceanic traffic reaches EU by way of NA. Your ping/performance will be better on NA than on EU.

There is also a significant Oceanic presence on NA and I know there are raid teams that run during Oceanic hours on this server.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    I raid prime time American EST so NA definitely fits and it looks like EU is too early for me so I’m best just to go NA. Thanks
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer