Maintenance for the week of June 18:
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!

NEW CHAPTER ANNOUNCE TODAY ?!

MrCray78
MrCray78
✭✭✭
Maintenance for the week of March 12:
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 14, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· ESO Website for maintenance – March 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

:dizzy:
vAAHM vHRCHM vDSA vSOHM vMA-NDx2 vMOL(All Achivement),vHOFHM,vAS+1(2 Versions)
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭
    @Cpt_Teemo If is it the annonce you give me 1M Gold :hushed:
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭
    @sdtlc Why 21st ?
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause ... reasons, ...
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Calderon06
    Calderon06
    ✭✭✭
    No they just have to change the crown store like every time they change the season :)
    PC-EU
    Officier Vindicte (Daguefillante)
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Seraphayel B)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope won’t be today :smile:

That’ll be general maintenance and likely for the new Crown Crates.

We might see an announcement by the end of March.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Benoit Christophe Raziel III - Breton Mage of Winterhold. Dwemer and Daedric Scholar. EU DC
    Marius Palenix - Imperial Nightblade from Kvatch, Thief, Assassin and Fisherman. EU DC
    Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    My bets are also on a teaser on the webpage today, as well as a preorder option in the store.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »
    My bets are also on a teaser on the webpage today, as well as a preorder option in the store.

We´ll see. Perhaps this is only about new scam crate season. Even though some fresh news about the chapter would be really nice.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wsb1dCbpBIg
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »

We´ll see. Perhaps this is only about new scam crate season. Even though some fresh news about the chapter would be really nice.

I don‘t think webpage maintenance is necessary for setting up a new crate season. Only if they had the worst CMS in the world.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    P.S.: Yesterday I also read a post (by Gina Bruno I believe) that the forum will have an update today...
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess not

Probably later this month ?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I guess not

Probably later this month ?
    Santie pointed out to me on Twitter that PAX isn't actually that far away, if they wanted a big stage and screen style even that could be it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Someone with the wisdom to make their thread title predicting the future something that will always look accurate no matter what day ZOS picks.

Sometimes I think ZOS is trolling you all and every time someone predicts a date for the Summerset announcement, that date gets crossed off the calendar.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Maintenance for the week of March 12:
    · ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 14, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
    · ESO Website for maintenance – March 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

:dizzy:

It is entertaining that almost any twitch Zos makes leads to speculation of an announcement.
    Really, I don't know.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they kinda have to announce it soon, no? For preorders and hype?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    @Cpt_Teemo If is it the annonce you give me 1M Gold :hushed:

Well now you need to give 1M gold to Teemo cause as you can see they didn't announce anything on the Homepage
    Edited by Apherius on March 14, 2018 2:52PM
    Arkadium
    PAB : Positively against Bots
    French
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, website maintenance is complete and nothing (obvious) changed.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the next ESO Live this week or next week? If next week then I would imagine something will be said then.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NA

CR1000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50
    Katame no Shinigami - EP NB - 50
    Hikari de Iyasu – EP Templar - 50
    Jorleif the Bear-King - EP DK - 50
    Ko'Shariba-do - EP Sorc - 50
    Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50
    Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50
    More-Tail - EP Warden - 50
    Nefarious Brother Coun - EP Warden - 50
    Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50
    Az the Bulwark of Skål - EP Warden - 50
    Rilasi Sedas - EP Warden - 50
    Rayna Andalen - EP Templar - 50
    Mines-Blue-Skies - EP DK - 50
    Hides-In-Gullies - EP NB - 50
    Titan-Pain-Train - EP Sorc
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the next ESO Live this week or next week? If next week then I would imagine something will be said then.

Next week if they're keeping their 2 week schedule.

Edit: apparently this week. Seems like I blurred out an entire week lol
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 14, 2018 3:29PM
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Its this week, last one was the 2nd.

Edited by Darkheart on March 14, 2018 3:01PM
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why the hell would they need maintenance to announce a chapter?

No logic here at all.

And take your caps lock off.
    Daedric Artefacts Sightings Between 3E 582 - 3E 283:
    • Mehrune Dagon's Razor may have been wielded by the Razor Master at City of Ash 1. It was last seen with Gilraen in Valenwood after her escape from Oblivion.
      However, you may be able to loot/steal an item described as "Shatter-Shard of Mehrunes' Razor" suggesting the weapon wasn't in 1 piece before or after the events of City of Ash.
    • Malacath's Volendrung may also be in pieces as its handle is potentially found via stolen/looted.
    • The Mace of Molag Bal is personally wielded by himself during the events of the Planemeald and his battle with the Vestige.
    • Mephala's Ebony Blade was wielded by Nerien'eth at the Crypt of Hearts.
    • Sheogorath's Wabbajack and Fork of Horripilation can be found and returned to him during the Mages Guild quest - Simply Misplaced.
    • Peryite's Spellbreaker was wielded by Zaan The Scalecaller before her final death. What happened to the artefact afterwards is unknown.
    Other Daedric artefacts whereabouts are unknown as of 3E 583
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Why the hell would they need maintenance to announce a chapter?

No logic here at all.

And take your caps lock off.

Certainly you don't NEED maintenance for the announcement. I think people were looking at the maintenance as ZoS's opportunity to update the site with new artwork and assets to coincide with the announcement.
  • Arko_Nam_La
    Arko_Nam_La
    ✭✭✭

this week
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Its this week, last one was the 2nd.

Oh the last ESO Live is nearly two weeks ago? Then there's still hope for this week!