The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NEW CHAPTER ANNOUNCE TODAY ?!

MrCray78
MrCray78
✭✭✭✭
Maintenance for the week of March 12:
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 14, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· ESO Website for maintenance – March 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

:dizzy:
PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think its just regular maintance I thought
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Cpt_Teemo If is it the annonce you give me 1M Gold :hushed:

• sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a new Keyboard you shift key is stuck and nope, probably on 21st
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    @sdtlc Why 21st ?

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New crap crates i think ?
    Edited by Banana on March 14, 2018 7:06AM
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause ... reasons, ...
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is why a website maintenance if they don't change something incremental there. Remember before Morrowind they changed the background to the lava style. Maybe they're doing something similar today, hyping us for the announcement that's coming early next week.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Calderon06
    Calderon06
    ✭✭✭
    No they just have to change the crown store like every time they change the season :)
    VV
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Seraphayel B)

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope won’t be today :smile:

That’ll be general maintenance and likely for the new Crown Crates.

We might see an announcement by the end of March.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    My bets are also on a teaser on the webpage today, as well as a preorder option in the store.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »
    My bets are also on a teaser on the webpage today, as well as a preorder option in the store.

We´ll see. Perhaps this is only about new scam crate season. Even though some fresh news about the chapter would be really nice.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    boggo wrote: »

We´ll see. Perhaps this is only about new scam crate season. Even though some fresh news about the chapter would be really nice.

I don‘t think webpage maintenance is necessary for setting up a new crate season. Only if they had the worst CMS in the world.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    P.S.: Yesterday I also read a post (by Gina Bruno I believe) that the forum will have an update today...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure any announcement will be done in a bigger way than updating the forums/accounts page.

They might be laying some background stuff but I can't see them not using ESO Live, game event or special twitch stream to announce this.

They might start teasing however, remember how Morrowind had the closed lava pocket slowly opening for a while in their Facebook/Twitter.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess not

Probably later this month ?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I guess not

Probably later this month ?
    Santie pointed out to me on Twitter that PAX isn't actually that far away, if they wanted a big stage and screen style even that could be it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Someone with the wisdom to make their thread title predicting the future something that will always look accurate no matter what day ZOS picks.

Sometimes I think ZOS is trolling you all and every time someone predicts a date for the Summerset announcement, that date gets crossed off the calendar.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno. I am just not as excited about Summerset as I was with Morrowind and that has nothing to do with the nostalgia of TES:Morrowind. Rather, I was excited about the new content with Morrowind.

No new class. #thumbsdown

Spell Crafting: I feel as though spell crafting will be nothing more than another grind and a community let down, considering most believe that it will be a TES:Morrowind type of spellcrafting in which ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I dunno, again. I have played MMOs where spellcrafting was a thing and it wasn't anything special. When people talk about spellcrafting, they seem to envision the single player TES system, not an MMO system. When they realize that spell crafting won't be an "make me a demi-god" tool, the forum community will revolt and want to burn the company to the ground.

2man MA: Is this suppose to excite me? nMA is cupcake and while vMA is a challenge, however I do not remember actually enjoying enjoying the challenge. Rather I was just excited when I finally finished and then when I finally got the drops I wanted. In fact, I remember MANY people actually quitting the game due to burnout over having to play the content to get the BiS weapons. The content wasn't enjoyable challenging like DSA or even some of the DLC 4man dungeon/trial content.

Jewelry Crafting: possibly the only thing that interest me, since it will help non-meta/trials builds. Especially if they allow crafted sets to be crafted in jewelry. I am not in the belief that they will be so, however.

I dunno, maybe I will be wrong. I hope I am. I was truly excited over Morrowind, even with the company going out of its way to ruin the hype with balance changes/console release deception. I hope Summerset will be on par with Morrowind but to this point, I am just not feeling the excitement.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Maintenance for the week of March 12:
    · ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 14, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
    · ESO Website for maintenance – March 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

:dizzy:

It is entertaining that almost any twitch Zos makes leads to speculation of an announcement.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well they kinda have to announce it soon, no? For preorders and hype?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    @Cpt_Teemo If is it the annonce you give me 1M Gold :hushed:

Well now you need to give 1M gold to Teemo cause as you can see they didn't announce anything on the Homepage
    Edited by Apherius on March 14, 2018 2:52PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, website maintenance is complete and nothing (obvious) changed.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the next ESO Live this week or next week? If next week then I would imagine something will be said then.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the next ESO Live this week or next week? If next week then I would imagine something will be said then.

Next week if they're keeping their 2 week schedule.

Edit: apparently this week. Seems like I blurred out an entire week lol
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 14, 2018 3:29PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Its this week, last one was the 2nd.

Edited by Darkheart on March 14, 2018 3:01PM
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why the hell would they need maintenance to announce a chapter?

No logic here at all.

And take your caps lock off.
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    mb10 wrote: »
    Why the hell would they need maintenance to announce a chapter?

No logic here at all.

And take your caps lock off.

Certainly you don't NEED maintenance for the announcement. I think people were looking at the maintenance as ZoS's opportunity to update the site with new artwork and assets to coincide with the announcement.
  • Thal_J
    Thal_J
    ✭✭✭✭

this week
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Its this week, last one was the 2nd.

Oh the last ESO Live is nearly two weeks ago? Then there's still hope for this week!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -