Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What playable race would you like to see added to ESO?

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the Daedra races as a group rebels against Molag Bal and form an alliance to all of Tamriel.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stefirex wrote: »
    c57e002ec3b890b343f0d3a826c98205.jpg

Crows Wood Avians!

I would like to see a unique group of Argonians, with black feathers and scales, who worship Nocturnal.
    Maybe they are Argonians who were touched by Nocturnal when they were eggs.
    Names of this group could be; Murkfeather, Touched-by-Twilight, Hatched-in-Twilight, etc.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    None! It'd likely be imbalanced as hell for an entire 3 months AT THE BARE MINIMUM.
    Using that logic, we should never add any new gameplay to the game again, ever. No new classes, no new skill lines, no new weapons, no new races. ....
    :/
    Sounds boring.

Correct! Not until they fix whats already there
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id be up for more Khajiit, I mean we've already got 3x Elves.

Better yet add a Mag/Stam/Health variation to each race :smile:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't expect to see anything that isn't humanoid due to the fact that entirely new animations would have to be done to make them playable. But it would be super fun to be able to play things like some of the humanoid daedra, ghosts, and, of course, Maomer, which are already in the game and make me really hope they might be included as a playable race when the Summerset expansion comes out.

SKFHQV9.png

83L22BT.png
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asura...whoops wrong game. A small race if possible.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falmer
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibellas lusty amazones!
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I throw in the added question, why do want a new race? Is there some racial trait you feel was missed out, or do you just want a bit more visual variety? Would a race-costume do?

What you have now are the races that inhabit the continent on which the game is played. Most of the suggested races come from other continents, or islands outside the playing area, or are extinct races no longer there. Yes, Khajiit could have a bit more variety, but they'd still be Khajiit.

I don't see a need (yet) for injecting a new build basis to throw off the current "balance" and make everyone scramble for the new meta.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maormer and Snow Elves
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    They should introduce a dog based race. Why do Cats and Lizards get all the fun? Maybe have the Kreegan's land and set up base!
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    I wanna be a time travelling robot with a laser cannon arm.

You can't be Pelinal Whitestreak, sorry.

Well, not with that attitude.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indians from Turtle island
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Can I throw in the added question, why do want a new race?
    For me, its mostly because of the lore.
    There -are- more races around Tamriel then the commonly seen ones from the three alliances.
    So I for one would like to have those options - and they would make a nifty addition to the crown store.

In the current setup, the alliance races are the "basics", and imperials are a "antagonist race" - but with a crown store unlock, we can play them. So why not some of the other "antagonist races" like maormer (which keep "visiting" the dominion coastline all the time and could end up a lightning elf race just like the dunmer are fire-elves for those people who care about passives), goblins (which are present in every alliances lands, and there have been people wanting to roleplay those for a while, vexed by the lack of optins, the disguise-gem aside, though admittedly, few people...), reachmen (if ZOS decided to envision them as seperate race and not just culture - they -do- have a different "barbaric" crafting style then bretons after all...), the four akaviri races (the lore does mention that remnants of the Dir-Kamal invasion that spawned the ebonheart pact did resurface and ended up gathering in Rimmen, at the northwest edge of elsweyr, to someday in the next 260 years make their own unsuccessful attempt to grab the ruby throne...) and possibly the curiously absent from valanwood imga (who are referenced in ESO by lore and a drink recipe at the very least, so any who might like to run around as shaved ape trying to ape the altmer... well...)...
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some kind of toad or slug people...
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KraziJoe wrote: »
    They should introduce a dog based race. Why do Cats and Lizards get all the fun? Maybe have the Kreegan's land and set up base!

Lilmothiit! They're a fox race so canine-ish
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Maormer. Sure they don't like Tamriel but as was already mentioned there are bound to be a few outcasts that end up exploring the ocean/land or something.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »

Crows Wood Avians!

I would like to see a unique group of Argonians, with black feathers and scales, who worship Nocturnal.
    Names of this group could be; Murkfeather, Touched-by-Twilight, Hatched-in-Twilight, etc.

I like the idea of real bird people, that'd be cool, not sure if they could do it without the lore people coming and screaming though.

Seriously though, the lore is killing a lot of creativity here lol
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The maormer. Maybe have a small faction break away from their homeland and seek to join one of the 3 factions as asylum?
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crows Wood Avians!

now that would be very cool
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    necr0o wrote: »
    Sload...

we may see them with summerset right?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ponies.

Something, something....magic!
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun to see some people play the Elder Scrolls and don't even know which race are not even part of it. We only need a genius asking for pandas or draenei.

But let's get back to the OT. How would a Daedra fit into the main story? And a minotaur?
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

Crows Wood Avians!

I like the idea of real bird people, that'd be cool, not sure if they could do it without the lore people coming and screaming though.

bird people were discovered by topal the pilot. they have not been sighted since the merethic era.

coincidentally they lived next to a land full of cat people.

or they were just harpies. which are pretty much bird people. and still exsist.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maormer
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some kind of toad or slug people...

Sload are some kind of slugs

latest?cb=20060626052801
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet rock elemental:

dreamstime_s_20093731.jpg
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daedra! Hail Eris! Hail Yas!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

Crows Wood Avians!

To a crystalline lake, and eight islands of
    Surpassing beauty and peace.
    Brilliant flightful creatures of glorious colors
    Greeted them in Aldmeri language,
    Making the mer wonder, until they
    Understood they were only calling back
    The word they were speaking without
    Understanding it, and then the sailors
    Laughed.
    Topal the Pilot was enchanted with the islands
    And the feathered men who lived there.