The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What a Wonderful Battleground world

Apherius
Apherius
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I love this new bug: As you can see i'm in Chaos Ball
15199973421876336854.png
15199974652018788657.jpg

I'm Dead ... but take a look at the option at the bottom of the screen... What the hell is that ?! I mean ... these options should not be proposed...

Now, you are probably like " Yeah just git gud, you just died maaan " once I reappeared I passed by where I died ... and Paf I have been thrown 20 meters behind and I died instantly with the same death recap at the same place ... but this time there was no enemy near me ...
Edited by Apherius on March 3, 2018 3:18PM
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eengleesh.
    Edited by Ashamray on March 3, 2018 2:32PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    Eengleesh.

Thank for this useful comment ... If i post on french side this will never be fixed.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    I love this new bug: As you can see i'm in Chaos Ball
    15199973421876336854.png
    15199974652018788657.jpg

I'm Dead ... but take a look at the option at the bottom of the screen... What the hell is that ?! I mean ... these options should not be proposed...

Now, you are probably like " Yeah just git gud, you just died maaan " once I reappeared I passed by where I died ... and Paf I have been thrown 20 meters behind and I died instantly with the same death recap at the same place ... but this time there was no enemy near me ...

had the same twice yesterday. And saw about 4 on another players. Zenimax gj
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me once as well. Couldn’t rez, nor could anyone else rez me after dying the second time and was almost kicked due to “inactivity”.

Also, the chaos ball can be carried again without taking damage but gaining points for the score under certain circumstances. This bug existed before and reappeared after the last patch.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eengleesh.

Thank for this useful comment ... If i post on french side this will never be fixed.

If you post on the english side, it will never get fixed. Have you read these forums? We complain about the same things daily, nothing happens. Just more new bugs to complain about so we stop complaining about the old ones.

Edit: oh look i found a new bug after i wrote this post. I BoW the gatherer in the gold coast trading company by the fireplace and got stuck in the fire place even though he was between me and the fireplace and i was a good 8 meters from it. Brilliant.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on March 3, 2018 7:03PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eengleesh.

If you post on the english side, it will never get fixed. Have you read these forums? We complain about the same things daily, nothing happens. Just more new bugs to complain about so we stop complaining about the old ones.

Edit: oh look i found a new bug after i wrote this post. I BoW the gatherer in the gold coast trading company by the fireplace and got stuck in the fire place even though he was between me and the fireplace and i was a good 8 meters from it. Brilliant.

4 months ... We are still waiting for a fix about the [French] Clothing daily writ ... the leather daily still ask to craft Leather gloves ...but you need to craft arm corps to complete this task and vice versa.