Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Zos, how dose low pop bonus work?

• D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, to be more clear, when I logged on at 830 cst AD was 2 bar pop and the other two were 1. We (EP) focused AD even with DC emp given the general behavior of AD over the last campaign it should not be a surprise. It is thus not surprising to me that having the pop advantage wasn't enough for AD and the call was made to bring the vivec zergs in to cap the map. It was rather enjoyable farming most of you new immigrants from there at Fare for over an hour, I must admit to that.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    People keep talking about guested-in guilds, as well as 2-3 mentions of Vivec guilds.

What Vivec guilds, by name please, have come into Sotha this week, or even this month for that matter?

I’m genuinely curious.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove and alter a few posts for some unneeded flaming and baiting, both being against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

Came here to read a ZOS answer about the topic, but instead I get to read this.
    Disappointed.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for AD on Sotha if their superior game play (ie, zerging with a huge and persistent population advantage) isn't giving them an even more commanding lead.

ZOS, we DEMAND ANSWERS!

/sarcasm
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »
    OK, obviously you are upset by this, but maybe take a step back a second?

There is very little benefit to winning the campaign, let alone coming second instead of third. So the idea that this is some master plan on behalf of DC players is patently absurd.

From a DC point of view, this effect you are seeing is simply the result of having ...dun, dun, dah... a low population.

Most of the times of day, during the current and last campaign, if you come on as a DC player, the map is all yellow. If you try to take anything, you will get pounced upon by multiple AD before you've even had chance to flip a resource. So unless you have a fairly good sized group of players to start with, there is literally nothing you can do in terms of the campaign (taking back keeps, etc.). There is zero pleasure in this. So yes, people are choosing not to stay on the server, but not because of trying to enable the low pop bonus, but because the campaign is unplayable at that point.

Can I agree multiple times - on behalf of EP as well?
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    patents wrote: »
    here's an update, i need to roll a DC toon as well for the end of campaign rewards!! :p

i guess it helps to have all 3 factions but nonetheless, exploit is an exploit, even 3 bar AD cant win this, too bad lol :(

ill give it 1-2 more days before DC ends up top, 2 days max

https://imgur.com/a/26qbz

let's see how is it 24 hours later :)

Funnily enough, AD are running with a zerg to pvp door and are also getting low pop bonus right now?

Guess that means AD are now exploiting the low pop bonus mechanism right @patents and @ShadowMonarch?

It's ok, you're excused if you want to save face and not respond.

w82900.jpg
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • patents
    patents
    ✭✭✭
    i have already re-rolled to join the exploiter faction :D (only for Sotha, i'm playing the more upright faction AD/EP otherwise, too bad no low pop bonus mechanism for you in Vivec lmao)

and i seriously think you have no clue what you are talking about, we should stop here because arguing with clueless is a waste of time lol

low pop bonus mechanism FTW!! (endorsed by ZOS)

no one can beat our 3k point gain overnight :)

Sotha is ours!! muhahahhahaha

here's an update, i need to roll a DC toon as well for the end of campaign rewards!! :p

i guess it helps to have all 3 factions but nonetheless, exploit is an exploit, even 3 bar AD cant win this, too bad lol :(

ill give it 1-2 more days before DC ends up top, 2 days max

https://imgur.com/a/26qbz

let's see how is it 24 hours later :)

Funnily enough, AD are running with a zerg to pvp door and are also getting low pop bonus right now?

Guess that means AD are now exploiting the low pop bonus mechanism right @patents and @ShadowMonarch?

It's ok, you're excused if you want to save face and not respond.

w82900.jpg

Edited by patents on March 13, 2018 5:22PM
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have already re-rolled to join the exploiter faction :D (only for Sotha, i'm playing the more upright faction AD/EP otherwise, too bad no low pop bonus mechanism for you in Vivec lmao)

and i seriously think you have no clue what you are talking about, we should stop here because arguing with clueless is a waste of time lol

low pop bonus mechanism FTW!! (endorsed by ZOS)

no one can beat our 3k point gain overnight :)

Sotha is ours!! muhahahhahaha

youre-in-denial-its-okay.jpg

But you got me, DC is exploiting the low pop bonus with ZOS. We've also got the CIA and FBI working with us, Russians were involved but they are too busy nowadays with manipulating elections. Shhh, don't tell AD!
    Get rid of faction locks.